Thread: Needing Help, Guidence and Assistance, need a support group

Needing Help, Guidence and Assistance, need a support group

Hey everyone,

This is my first post to the site and I am so excited to be here. I have been wearing womens cloths since I was little, being secrete and trying not to get caught. I want to take a step in the next direction and start crossdressing and having outings here and there. I feel in my heart that I should of done this along time ago, but its to late to think now about that.

I just need help, I do not understand how to look so pretty and put on make up, its so overwhelming. I do not have much cloths, no makeup,(would not know what to buy anyway).

I live in Georgia, can anyone help me, show me how to put on make up and do my eyes, tell me how and what mistakes you made so I can move to the next level.

To be honest, I would love to quit my job and move and become a full time women, but I cannot, I need the money, I think I would rather be poor and happy then money and living in the dark,

Thanks for replies.

Welcome a few weeks ago I joined and everyone has been awesome. This is the place to be for support. Feel free to private message me. Use pinterest for makeup tips.
    Last edited by jim1991; 05-15-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Rudy, Welcome to the forum and this is the place for all the help you you are asking for.
    Look through the different forums and select one to answer your question.
    Do not give up your job, you need money to live.
    That is the first bit of advice from here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Rudy, this is the place, take it slow, we all start where you are now. There are lots of videos on you-tube look at them, try to find a support group close to you, to start out less it better find out what work, take lots of picture post them here you will get some honest comments. Don't let that stop you, it is not going to happen over night. When I first start my first make-up look like I was trying out for a clown contest. Oh and welcome.

Hello and welcome I don't have much advice on putting on make up other than watch you tube videos and practice. How I started going in public was go online and find a salon that does makeup. I drove by the place first to make sure it was a building by itself with parking (I so I wouldn't have to park and walk in public). Call and make an appointment during the week mid day sometime that way it'll be less crowded. Ask for a make up application. Go dressed the best you can. I found salons to be great places to go being mostly GG's in there it was easier for me to relax and be comfortable. They'll ask what kind of make up your looking for I usually say a night out on the town for a bold look or just a natural every day look. I've always been treated wonderfully at a salon. I've even met some other CD's there. They are usually glad to give you style and fashion advise if you ask.

I'm fairly new to going in public but this has worked great for me and the more I did it the more comfortable I became.

Hi Rudy,
    I am traveling to Georgia in a week or so for an event and found that a woman in McDonough does makeovers,
    I'm planning on going there so I can see what is possible. I know she has an Ultimate Makeover in which she teaches you
    everything. But I'm sure you could learn a few things just in the 3 hour Glamour Makeover.

http://www.phoebecross.com/service.html

I'm pretty much in the same position as you with everything... been doing it off and on for years but very few clothes,
    not much make-up experience etc.

Good Luck and I'll hopefully have some pics to post in a few weeks so you can see the results.

Kirsty

Rudy,

I am the president of a support group based in Atlanta, GA. Once you have enough posts to send private messages thru the forum, please send me a PM and I'll provide you with information about my group and others in the area.

Phoebe
    Phoebe

ther mite be support group in yur are . you could go on line find lot stuff out in your are

Aspiring Member
    There ya go Rudy! You can find a group around Atlanta! I'm lucky to have a group member contact only a phone call away and not far away! Learn from the wisdom of MANY here and you can't go wrong! I wish you the best!!!

Cheryl

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thanks everyone for the reply and confidence booster. Great ideas and support, I cannot wait to get enough posts so I can send PM's. Everyone is great, I love your thoughts and advice.