Thread: What is happening to me ???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

What is happening to me ???

Ok. So if anyone has followed my last thread. A week ago I went and did a little shopping. Hit Goodwill and Walmart. Went in guy mode, a bit nervous, not like I never shopped for girls cloths before just not all that often. Tried on some cloths and picked out a few things. I had posted pics and asked for advice and opinions. Took some notes and today I headed back out to pick up a few things to pair up with my last finds. Well as I hit Goodwill again, this time ( still in guy mode ) I walked in, for the most part knew what I was looking for, tried on a few things and bought what fit. BUT this time there were no nerves, no looking around like I was being watched. Had to ask the girl to open a dressing room, she asked how many items, so I showed her and she counted and let me in. When I was done shopping the girl that rang me up was so polite and never looked twice like why was a guy buying girl cloths. Hmmmm this is either getting easier or......
    Only problem I have now is finding my size. Goodwill doesnt carry a huge selection of size 3 & 4 skirts. So my next adventure wil be to Kohls and see if I can ask a SA for help. Ugh not sure if I am that ready yet.
    Last edited by Erica Marie; 05-15-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Erica