Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if your SO were to tell you...

GG/SO of a CD
    Our "compromise" conversation didn't go like that. I asked "What do you need to make you happy? What are the top three things you 'need' and the three things you could live without" I then listed the three easiest things it would be for me to get used to and the three things it would be hardest for me to handle. We were similar on most of them surprisingly. we also made the provision that we can reassess at ANYTIME.

Hi,

Does compromise really make one happy let alone two people, or does this go down the road of what one wonts, getting that then makes the other unhappy.

For me this reaks of never telling the truth to start with had that been the case there would not be a need for any compromise after,
    & what happens after that compromise, it will soon be broken judging from what i read here & on other forums its only a short lived way to get around the issue ,

of what one wonts..... so much for that kind of compromise,

...noeleena...

That's a demand, not a compromise and I would have to decline.
    Since I came out to her and she's been so accepting if she changed her mind then I would have to make changes myself.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !