Thread: Advice please...

Advice please...

I haven't posted in a long while...
    I work with someone who performs in competitions as a drag performer and he is beautiful. I mean a knockout...I kind of want to ask him for a makeover/advice, but I'm afraid he wouldn't keep it between us or might view it in a different light than me. Am I being dumb for even thinking about it?

No!

Your comment tells me your privacy is a serious concern for you and that you have even more serious concerns about your co-worker's ability to keep your secret safe.

I think you should get over the pink fog of a possible makeover for the safety of your secret.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

That depends on the type of relationship you have. There's no real way to know. Being that he is a coworker, that could open an unwanted door. Does this person having a record of keeping things professional or are they a gossiper? I'd start with what you already know about them and go from there. Since it mixes with work, as tempting as it is, I'd coat it with another layer of caution and scrutiny.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Like the other girls said. It is hard for us to give advice not knowing about your coworker. Is he a real good friend, can he keep secrets? Does he flaunt that he is a drag queen? If he keeps his personal life personal and only shared it with you then you may be safe. My only suggestion is to feel him out to see if he can keep secrets. If he can then maybe you found a new friend that can help you out. If not then you may wanna keep your secret quiet.
    Erica

You could ask hima couple of searching questions and see how professional he is.
    Obviously he is good and has an outgoing personality.
    I woul assume he is also one not to talk if asked not to.
    He would mar his reputation otherwise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If he's already out to the world and your work place then telling him is like telling anyone else... If he was closeted then you would both have the threat of mutually assured destruction over your heads to keep it secret.... If you don't want anyone to know.... don't tell anyone... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

did a make over once with a drag queen friend.ended up looking like a drag queen.not my taste.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Silver Member
    Alice - Follow your instincts and the advice offered here. If you want makeover advice, go somewhere private and discrete. A few dollars invested is better than worry and headaches.

My inclination is discretion is the better part of valor. There are too many working relationships spoiled by personal issues. This is one of them.

Hi,

I would rather be open to those i know who are in the makeup profession such as those at a large dept store, as i have done plus taken others to have thier makeup done, if you wont to have it done in a way that will allow you to ask ?'s about skin tones what suits you, what will look nice after, & you can be proud of after its done, they will cover all asspects in a way that you can take with you later on. so help you long term,

Ether that or a friend who is very good at makeup who'll do it in a professional way,

...noeleena...

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    You can't really learn anything from him that you can't already view on youtube.

Let's imagine he can't keep your secret. Then what? Picture the worst consequences? If you don't think you'd be able to deal with them, then don't ask for advice. Go to Youtube instead.