Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My breasts are getting smaller!

Banned Read only

My breasts are getting smaller!

the one's I buy, anyway. I would never have imagined that I prefer smaller forms. As a guy, like all guys, I love breasts. I was never a "bigger is better" kind of guy, but, I am fixated, for sure.

Well, my first forms were a size 8, bout a D cup on me. I felt a bit top heavy and just thought they were too big (this surprised my wife!) so I bought a size 6, a C cup and felt the size was proportional to my body. Still they were heavy so I just bought a size 5 and really like the size and weight. They stay supported in something like a bra top or lycra slip. So now I am a B+ cup, go figure.

Anyone else go size down?

Miriam
    Absolutely, and more. I started out with the typical CD's D cup, then down to a C. I've found that I can fit into public life much more easily with an even smaller cup, so I'm now down to a B cup - and loving it. All of my outfits look better, and I'm far less noticeable.

Miriam

Me too. Started out with a big pair of size 9's and then picked up a pair of 5's. Moved up to 7's and like the variety... Just another thing to think about with selecting the outfit of the day.... I've dumped the 9's and wear only the 5's and 7's now.

So I guess here's a cost saving tip for the newbees... buy with you head and not your heart. Or is it the other way around. Either way, to blend smaller seems to work better....

Renne.....

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    So I guess here's a cost saving tip for the newbees... buy with your head and not your heart. Or is it the other way around. Either way, to blend smaller seems to work better....
    Good advice, but I suspect for many it's more like "buy with your head and not your hormones".

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I myself never cared for large breasts on a gg or for myself. I have always been a "b" cup and my next set will be also.
    Erica

Banned Read only
    my clothes hang better too. Who knew?!

I'm perfectly fine with my 36B, being 6' 200lbs.

I have been going down smaller also.
    I started 34-36B's and they felt to small .. went to 34=36G's and they were to big.

I have been slowly moving down the cup size ...
    My clothes fit better and I can wear a one piece dress.
    Depending on my clothes i am a 36-D-C-B's.

I went from wearing 6s to 5s to nothing at all..... Now that my breast have grown I find I don't even want to wear forms....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I admit to also going down in size. I am now perfectly content with no forms, and my now filled out 38 B with a bit of spillage. WOuld have never thought this.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Went from size7, a large c cup, to 6. Just seems to suit me better. Growing my own now, so we'll see. They say they should grow a size smaller than mother or female sibling. My mom's a DD, and my sister is a surf board A-. Now that's a crapshoot.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Started to grow my own and now fit a AA-A cup and found a bra that I can fill with just me. So unless I am going to main stream venue where I need a little help to get to a c which looks good on my frame I go natural.
    Last edited by Paulette; 05-17-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I have bras of all sizes, but since my natural breasts are Bs, I'm starting to enjoy wearing bras which fit what I've got. I buy exclusively at thrift stores, and coincidentally have found that practically everything sexy in the bra department is a 34B...my size. Is this the most common size or am I just lucky?

I used to wear forms under a 34c, now I go formless with 34a add 2cup sized bras. Without filling them they look more what my size/heritage have.

Like the other out and about blending girls,it really matters not to have eye catching boobs. We don't need to become the focal point of visual scrutiny! Especially,if we were doing just fine blending in. No one knows for sure what is in your panties..unless you tell em!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I agree, to look natural, bigger is not better. I am a natural 44A and love the feeling of being able to fill a natural cup. Finding bras that fit is a challenge but they feel wonderful without forms. Also I can get away with one under my work shirt in the winter time. Now if I could only find a lacy leisrure bra or bralette in my size, would be perfect.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I agree also. I started wearing a size 7 and now wear a 5 and think my clothes hang better and I feel better when wearing the smaller size.

Jasmine

Never been much of a "breast man" myself. Like the saying goes...nothing beats a great pair of legs! My natural size is a 44b, but it's so hard to find bras in that size that don't look like something grandma wore. I feel sorry go the bigger GG's like me. Don't we all just want to feel sexy?

I never went up in size to start with Jennifer.

I love the feel of my own [tiny] breasts in my tiny bra cups. They are the real thing and feel so sensuous.

Guess you can just call me weird but I have always been a breast man. Mom suckled me till I was four. I lived own a farm and had to milk a cow, morning and again when I got out of football practice after school. A dairy breed Jersey and later a Holstein, thus i got to handle many different teats. When I got older and we would get chicken in a bucket after Sunday church and ma guit cooking I would always grab the ( you guessed it the ... Breast. Later dating in High school I loved the gals with the bigger bazooms just so darn bouncy and fun to play with.... Even married my wonderful sweetheart and she teases me with a size 42 DD. I love em big saggy and long. I love em big pointy and perky. I just love breast and I cannot lie.... Should be a song there some where. I bought my first forms the other day and the are a 44DD. I am a big chested man naturally, with a 6'2 1/2 " inch stature and am 63. So being a big female doesn't bother me in the least. I wear a size 14 to 15 inch heel comfortably so I need something that sticks out on top as much as my feet stick out at the bottom. I probably in all likely hood would never pass in public with this body and I have accepted that. So I dress to please myself and guess what did I tell ya I love big breast......ohhh one thing I have been told that I have big lips by some gg' s so probably the only part of me that's feminine. Even my wife my lips were perfect and pouty in red dark lipstick. Now excuse me while I go put some on ....love ya all ....Jaylyn

Platinum Member
    I fluctuate up and down from D to C and back again. I'm a pretty big girl, so the size 8 D cups are fairly proportionate. Under some clothes, it seems the Ds are just more appropriate. In other tops, the Cs do fine. If I were slimmer, I'd opt for Cs more often.

I wear forms that give me a pretty reasonable B-cup, which I think looks very real on my frame. There are some clothes I might fill out better with a C, but I'm pretty pleased with where I'm at.

Long ago I downsized from a C-D to a B cup. I had worn smaller forms and discovered that I felt more comfortable, looked more proportional and my cloths just fit and looked better. Now that I have begun HRT and spoken at length with my endocrinologist, it appears that I have made the right choice. According to her evaluation of my mother's and grandmother's proportions, along with how my breasts have already developed, she expects my to achieve a B cup naturally. Life is good.....

I feel it depends on what you are trying to achieve.....just like what GG's do.....what clothes, what bra, the event....and the likes.... I go from a B to a D depending on all of this thinking...

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    For the girls with a little natural breast tissue but a large band size finding a bra that fits can be a challenge. I found a company called the Ity Bity bra company on the Internet and they specialize in large band small cup bras. They are not cheap but they are real bras not a fetish item or just a couple. Of triangles attached to some string. I love mine and I can now fill them. They have push up pads which can be removed for those who are growing like me.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"