Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My breasts are getting smaller!

have to go with what i have been going up for years now comfortable in a 46G at 6ft 3in 280

#4/36 B for me tried some larger but B or C cups depending on clothing.
    I do like small and perky.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear a 38 C and down size to a B - wife say's "that's not fair she can't do it" and sometimes clothes just fit better / smaller.....................Debra

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    You are quite right Jennifer; I guess we all go over the top initially. Later we learn how to shape our female bodies appropriately to the male structure that lies underneath.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I've "downsized" also over the last 8 years. I began with size 9 forms and now wear 7's. I just feel more "natural" with the 7's and also I've found my tops and dresses fit better on me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I went from wearing 6s to 5s to nothing at all..... Now that my breast have grown I find I don't even want to wear forms....
    Showoff! (Sticks her tongue out at Karren...)
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Crossdresser
    I also went down in size from a D to a B cup for many of the same reasons others have. Bra shopping got interestning because I was trying and buying in two different sizes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U mentioned "weight" a few times, Jenn. If that's your issue, try foam forms!

I believe wearing one size form is a matter of habit or laziness. I wear from size A to H forms. The size I wear is dictated by the outfit, or lack of, that I plan to wear. Larger forms require adjusting the rest of my figure to match. It's all a lot of work. But, the results for me r usually worth the effort.

If I just want to throw on a few outfits to test them out, I'll put on one girdle, C forms, and a cheesy padded pantie. My looks in those outfits reflects my laziness!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U mentioned "weight" a few times, Jenn. If that's your issue, try foam forms!
    I've thought about that Sherry but along with the weight comes a movement that I like. Kind of catch 22. Smaller forms still have a little movement that foam won't but it's an option, for sure.

Yeah, same here as well... My first set were something like a 9 maybe? I was a solid D cup. They were fun but the more I wore them the more they just felt out of place on my frame (I'm 6'0", 160 lbs). I don't think I ever would have dared venture out of the house with them on either, just felt way too conspicuous.

I've moved down to a 36C now and I agree, looks soooo much more natural on me. I'm thinking when I get my next set I might go down to a B cup to see how they look. I suspect I'll like them even better than the C size I wear now.

Now if only I could get my Nubra to work correctly. People have posted some really awesome (and realistic looking) cleavage shots in the picture gallery and I really would like to achieve that look but so far no luck, naturally I just don't have anything to pull together I guess.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazinglyAutumn View Post
    ...Now if only I could get my Nubra to work correctly. People have posted some really awesome (and realistic looking) cleavage shots in the picture gallery and I really would like to achieve that look but so far no luck, naturally I just don't have anything to pull together I guess.
    Autumn, I tried that route too. I'm 155 lb. and what I have on my chest is muscle and skin. There's nothing to push. The Nubra squished my skin together and it looked like the cleavage of a 90 year old, man! I'm working on the makeup technique and I think I got it in my avatar photo.