Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife dressed me for the first time.

My wife dressed me for the first time.

Wow, what a relief, last night dressed me in her lingere, put a wig, and did my make up. It was a time of my life. It was the first time I told her I wish I can dress like a girls. She was so sport about it, actually, she enjoyed it.

Silver Member
    Wow - I thought I was Heather.

Great. My wife also initiated my CDing and enjoys when I dress. I have always thanked her and told her how happy she has made me. Heather tries to do special things for her - she gives her cards, flowers, simple gifts. We always try to have fun, communicate, hug, kiss and address each others needs.

I am so glad there is another me - another Heather.

Heather is a lucky name sweetie

Aspiring Member
    Be REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good to her! (You should anyways!) Bend over backwards to make her feel absolutely comfortabley and truly appreciated to allow her to enjoy some of the finer things in life. Many are not so lucky.

Cheryl

Way to go Heather(s)! Im very happy and jealous for you at the same time! I also agree with Cheryl, you should get her something special, flowers, dinner...

yep, definately flowers, dinner and a dance, reckon you should be in best man-mode outfit and romance her hard would be an approriate "thanks" for such a woman.

I do the flowers & dinner stuff in mans best clothes regularly.
    I can only dance in fem mode, mans mode has 2 left feet - not sure why that happens.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna be Heather View Post
    Wow, what a relief, last night dressed me in her lingere, put a wig, and did my make up. It was a time of my life. It was the first time I told her I wish I can dress like a girls. She was so sport about it, actually, she enjoyed it.
    That's so cool Heather

Wow what time you had, (jealous here) Be very nice to your wife !
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I agree with all the other comments, U have something most will never have, Be Nice and enjoy every minute. Bonnie
    Feel free to add me on FB https://www.facebook.com/bonnie.stone

Heather, you have a wonderful spouse and I'm sure that you'll make sure that she knows she's appreciated!

Remember, though, you're your own person and should learn how to dress yourself. Dressing you for the first few time might be fun for your spouse, but it can get old pretty quickly!

Now you get the fun of developing your own style, which might be quite a bit different than your spouse's.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Hi Wanna Be Heather,

That is so great. I hope it makes both of you appreciate each other. Few people have an enduring level of intimacy that they can share so treasure it.

Love Jenny

Heather, you are off to a resounding start, I advise if your wife does not want to do it sometimes,do not overwhelm her.
    Go slowly and you should meet with success.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

WOW, that's awesome, I hope to get there some day. I honestly feel like she will leave me. did you take a pic? Congradulations!!!!!

Yor are sooooooooooo lucky, that would be a dream for me, you have an extremely special wife.

very nice that is great, you are very lucky, I do agree exactly with Beverly, That is great advice!

You're lucky Heather!

Soooo happy for you Heather!!!!
    hugs, Jules

Thanks girls for the kind words and advice. I do appreciate her so much. She is the love of my life. . I will not push her, but we agreed to got out as girls one night.

BTW, we talked about Botox and nose job for me.

Cool story Heather! That's what I'm talkin' about. I hope to find a good woman someday that will have that kind of fun with me and enjoy my femme side.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

I Know What You are Talking About...

Isn't it great when your SO is so accepting? While my dressing will never leave the house and seldom leaves the bedroom, it is a GREAT feeling when I take a shower then walk into the room and see an outfit that she has laid out for me to wear.

Lacy PJs

That's great! Be sure to let her know how much you appreciate and love her.

When I first came out to my wife (after more than 30 years) and she didn't freak out, I went to the store, bought her a really nice card, and hand wrote a pretty long message inside telling her how much I love and appreciate her. That was out of character for me and it made a big impression.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Thats great you have a huge supporter and let her know how much you appreciate it.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

You have a wonderfull wife. I know, because I have a wife that loves me too. She is in love with me as a person. That's what makes it so great. She loves WHO you are and not what you are.

The comments below made me think about my fantastic wife and value her that much more. Thank you all.

Hanlie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She is more than special you are lucky to have such a wonderful partner.

While that sounds like you had a marvelous time and I agree that you need to your Wife how special she is, and often, but I also think much the same as Eryn. I don’t know any women that have someone else dress them and put on their makeup (outside of show business). Heck, applying makeup and dressing are a big part of the experience and I have always enjoyed putting on my own makeup. Applying makeup and getting dressed is something adult women do for themselves, with some occasional help with the zipper on the back of the dress.

Have fun for now, but plan to learn how to do your makeup and as Eryn wrote, develop your own style. As far as doing your own dressing we all reach the stage of “Mommy I want to dress myself.” Now if her dressing you is a form of foreplay, well that’s different.
    Babs