Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resemblance to relatives.

Resemblance to relatives.

When dressed and made up, do you bear a strong resemblance to a female relative? If yes, did it come as a surprise to you? It did me...I was hoping to look a little like Nigella Lawson (who I fancy), and ended up looking quite a lot like my sister (who I don't)...
    C

I look a lot like my older sister. People thought we were twins when we were growing up so that's not too surprising.

Yes it's a bit of a shock seeing your sister looking back at you in the mirror!

Katie

I also look somewhat like my sister (or rather, she looks like me as I'm older)
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

She is not a blood relative, but my first wife. And I never realized it until my family members pointed it out how much we favored in our regular clothes as they never knew about our swapping and my CDing. But then one day we were role swapped and standing side by side where the full length mirror showed us tighter and it was astounding how much we looked alike. Of course her hair was longer but the same color and mine was shoulder length back in the early 70's. I sure wish we had a camera back then but that was a different and difficult time for young couples. But were the so called "good ole days."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

My nice tell me all the time that I look like my sister, that is in male mode...now I wonder what she may think if she ever see me dressed

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Haynes
    When dressed and made up, do you bear a strong resemblance to a female relative?
    I look a lot like my female cousin, who is two years younger than I. We are two halves of a whole, although separated by time and distance, and I often feel I am keeping her memory near and dear by crossdressing. I don’t look exactly like her, mind you, but I’m definitely in the ball park...

It was a surprise to me when I looked at my mothers photo and saw a resemblance to one of myself.
    To look at a photo and then look in a mirror did not work for me.
    It had to be two photos side by side.
    Remember the mirror reversal rule.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty much like my Mother.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Haynes View Post
    When dressed and made up, do you bear a strong resemblance to a female relative? If yes, did it come as a surprise to you? It did me...I was hoping to look a little like Nigella Lawson (who I fancy)....
    Hi Charlotte,

You'll need a greater intake of sugary food to look like Nigella , but she is a honey I have to admit.

I am my mum when dressed, as confirmed by my wife and the mirror. It is however, no surprise, as when I had long hair in my teens, I looked like her then, so a natural progression with age no doubt?

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

There are many times when I resemble my mother. I also have a neice who, I think, resembles me.
    Hugs, Carole

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    The first time I put on a professional wig and took a picture was the first time I saw a resemblance between me and my 3 younger sisters!

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Hi Charlotte,

You'll need a greater intake of sugary food to look like Nigella , but she is a honey I have to admit.

I am my mum when dressed, as confirmed by my wife and the mirror. It is however, no surprise, as when I had long hair in my teens, I looked like her then, so a natural progression with age no doubt?

Rebecca
    Hello Rebecca...As much as I admire Nigella's curves, I don't want any of my own... I feel that they'd impede me in going about my daily business - plus I'd be playing with my breasts all day. I'd like her hair, dresses and make up, though...
    C

My SO says I look a lot like my sister, or she looks like me depending on how you look at things.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Aspiring Member
    I do look like one of my sisters. What else could I expect? It's simple genetics at work.

Cheryl

My mother's youngest sister is only four years older than me. En femme I closely resemble her. I showed some of the family pics of me from Hallooween, and all thought it was her. And it did surprise me that there was such resemblance.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Platinum Member
    Hi Charlotte, I sometime see my mother or my sister in the mirror depending on what wig I have on.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Oh yeah! - three sisters, and just recently discussed what a strong family resemblance we all have - especially when they saw me with a wig and a little makeup -- too cool.....................Debra

When I am dressed I admit I do look a lot like my younger sister ( 5 years younger than me ) especially as I have grown my hair quite long.

Silver Member
    I look a lot like my dear mom, just way way larger.

I must be the milk mans, the garbage mans or even the preachers son cause I look like my dad in real life but don't look like any one I'm related to enfemme.....

For some reason I look a lot like the milk man's daughter! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The only time I have been out enfemme was at halloween. I did the full hair and make up and wore a french maids outfit. Everyone kept saying "Oh my god you look just like your mom". I'm not sure what look I was going for but that was definatly not it. No offence to my mom, she's a very good looking lady for her age and many people think she's much much younger than she is, so I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Aspiring Member

My mother...

My wife tells me I look like my mother when I am dressed.
    Not exactly the look I was going for but I suppose there is a good genetic reason for the similarity.

Just being me,
    Sandra1746

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My wife told me I look like my mom.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8