Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: would you date yourself?

Not only would I not date myself, I would NEVER date anybody that would date me.

Good question...will have to ponder. But I don't think I could date the male version. I'm attracted to femininity, so I guess I so my fem side could date my fem side. Now I'm all confused

Craig would definently go out with Ceri, since I model Ceri after my ideal female image. Ceri is also very cool, adventurous and fun . I think Craig would be a great date for Ceri, but Craig has always had many female friends, but had a harder time getting the initial connection going (when younger anyway). He had the "nice guy" badge, and that has always been the kiss of death in the dating world. Girls want to marry someone like him, they just don't want to date him......lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I don't think i'd ever date myself but I would do me..
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

No way...we're too much alike and that's not good....lol...
    He'd probably only want to get into my panties...literally....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

In a heart beat, both have a hot body and crazy personalities.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    I would not date myself.

I wouldn't date myself. My standards are way higher than that

Nope. I'm not interested in romantic relationships with men, even though I know he's thoughtful and sweet.

Deedee

I already am as I regularly go out with myself , not sure that I would call it dating thou more like just good friends , after all I am married and my wife knows that I like me and she likes me (I think)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Hell Yea,,, I would already know where we want to go an like to go an what we like to do an have the same taste !! So my answer is yes ,,, Cuz we get along really well an never have any trouble ,,lol,,, An we already know how much money we have to spend !!

Date each other? We are already living together!!

Hanlie

I think one interesting aspect of this thread is how most of us here consider dating "going out". Me too. Shows our age. If you tell a person younger than 35 you're "dating" someone, it doesn't mean you're going out. It means you're having sex, no ifs, ands, or buts. The word has changed in meaning. If you specify "we're going on a date", then it means what most of us think it means. "Would you date yourself?", however, would mean something else entirely to the younger crowd. In my case, I would date, as well as date myself if it was somehow possible.

Hi.

Oh heck ,

I have had 3 men who were interested in myself about a year ago. i turned them down they were each wonting a woman, & i told them i doughted i could give to them what they really needed, yes i could keep house look after them & all those things just i could not give of my body to them to satisfy them in a sexuale way,

& because of that i told them they needed a woman who was born compleate not as i am so i declind thier offer of haveing a life with them ,

Yes they would have taken care of myself & loved me, just i told them i was intersexed & it would not work .

So as to dateing i was very surprised that a man or any man for that matter would even be interested in me as a person or as a woman.

the other issue & problem is how would i be seen would i fit in with his / thier familys because of how i look i would embarris the poor man let alone the family, i would feel so out of place,

I would be for ever be doughting myself never measure up , so no, being a woman thats different has its own issues & to tell the truth id be scared to even think of going down that road,

Okay the fun side,

could i date myself well the converstion would be okay i talk to my self now as it is , so thats okay i can shout myself at a nice resterant the company would be okay. no dought others would look a few times then get on with thier evening. id smile to them as i do with people anyway. thats as a woman.

As a male. oh heck oh dear. how do i go about that, how would i dress, help no idear, a tee shrit bib overalls army boots, a bean'e hat work gloves, oh give me a break i dont have male clothes, oh by the way those clothes are female & i dress that way as it is for building work sites, & jobs. plus my pinny

So you need a male to work on your job then get a female.<<<< ooops....... thats not dateing. or, it could be,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 05-21-2013 at 06:12 AM.

I would lve to date myself if only my inner feelings I could date. I would not however go out with a gal that looked like a big physical type guy when she was all dressed up. I am masculine so as a female I would look for that in my dates. One that can protect, provide, and has the ability to laugh and love me. Those qualities I would look for in a man and have as a man already but as a woman I don't have the confidence to be a whole lady yet. I like my lovely lady that is my wife now and her personality is sweet, her body calls me to her, she is a true soul mate. Me as a women I could never find these things in me to give to me. This scares me as I would be an aunt Jaylyn, an uncle Jay, a grandpa Jay and a Grandma Jaylyn, I wold never want to see the off spring of Jay and Jaylyn cause they would all look alike. On the positive side I would hate Christmad and birthdays as I would already know what I wanted and what I was getting... Now my head hurts thinking about this like someone mentioned earlier.....

Yes, with one reservation: she takes too darn long to get ready.

No, I like a woman with a little more meat on her bones.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    With out a doubt!
    When everything comes together, hair, makeup, dress, shoes, and jewlery, Bob is gone and Bobbi is there. She is a my creation and I like what looks at me from my mirror.
    I'm sure we would get along together well, we enjoy the same things, and I always talk to me so there would never be a shortage of conversation. There would never be any miss understandings or hard feelings over a casual remark.
    5th date, no worries, I've learned to accept strange things in my life, since my wife can accept me.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

*I* don't date Any man. Am an M2F Trans Lezzie baby. Others like myself, yeah. Male beings of whatever persuation, nay.

I agree with a lot of the other girls. I try to create what my ideal woman would be. Yes I would date me in either mode.

Jasmine

My male self would certainly ask my female self for a date. However my female self would certainly refuse, because she knows that my male self is a big phony!

Silver Member
    That date is very doubtful as I am not into "guys" - even if they do promise to "pick up the check". Also there would be too much similarity as "he" would know all my secrets, thoughts, and needs, but I would wonder how cute he would look in a LBD and heels!

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    I would certainly date myself. He likes girly girls and I like feminine guys so we could shop for clothes,shoes, purses and makeup then go home to try out our new purchases then go out together as girlfriends. I like him very much and he loves me.

well-- of course...why not !.......................................Debra

Karen, I love your sense of humor, and your by-line is classic. I would love to meet you sometime, just to chat. Have a great day, luv.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.