Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What if you could instantly change into a real woman, would you do it?

maybe?

I might like to try being a girl for a week or month. Buy I like being a boy too much. That's why I like to dress up.

A year ago I had a lucid dream in which I was a 13 year old female version of myself (puffy cheeks, higher voice, and lady parts). The setting of my dream was my old middle school. I was so happy during that dream (since i got to live out a fantasy of mine). I don't dislike being male in real life, but I still wonder what that means that I enjoyed that dream so much.
    Junior high is tough age for both genders, no question, but at my particular junior high, girls who didn't fit in got ridiculed. Boys who didn't fit in got ridiculed AND beaten up. I'd take the former. Junior high was the hardest part of my life. We moved into a new neighborhood and I went from the school genius who was loved by all my fellow students and teachers to an outcast who was loathed or, in a best case scenario, ignored, by both. My grades plummeted as well.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber May
    I might like to try being a girl for a week or month. Buy I like being a boy too much. That's why I like to dress up.
    The beauty of crossdressing is that you can go BACK from whence you came, and nobody, except maybe yourself, is the wiser…

i would be alot happier as a women i think, but unless you know how it feels how can you know ?? but then i guess i would i i had the chance, i like beauty too much.

instantly...then i would finally have my life. And a few other reasons too...
    You can't fly with the eagles if you sleep with the pigeons.

I didn't choose the setting of my dream. Obviously if I could custom tailor my own lucid dreams, I would have chosen age 16-19. Still, the dream was great as a whole.

yes, just to start a new life as some one different
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Count me as one of the girls who responded only if I could change back and forth at will.

In a heartbeat....... I would DEFINITELY

Wandering, not lost. ActuallyMichaela's Avatar
    Absolutely! It would be a dream come true. Ever since I was a kid, I've always felt out of place in my own (masculine) body.

Without a doubt, wouldnt even question it, though its not possible its always fun to dream. Yes i would take all the bad with the good.

I like my guy parts too much and I do enjoy walking around the beach in nothing but a pair of shorts but I do which there was a way to feminize my shape/face a bit more so it could come off as androgynous so depending how I look I can pass as wither guy or gal.

Yes, I believe I would!! I spend more time living as Kandy as it is.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Banned Read only
    Not for all the money in China. Or anywhere else. Not even for one second. I'd be afraid I would not be able to change back.

No Ifs, Ands or Buts about it, being a male makes life so much simpler and I live by the KISS principle.

Lynn Marie said it for me, too, that i like dressing up, and being a lady for a few hours, or days, but like being and doing guy things, too. One negative thing about becoming an attractive GG, is the opposit we guys face, that is TOO much attention! iT WOULD GET OLD SOON, fighting off all the lonely guys, and their advances, well meaning, or not.

Yes I would, without hesitation! Alicia Nicole is my norm now and who I identify with more than my old male persona.
    I wasn't born a girl....But I am becoming one as fast as I can.....

Absolutely, if I could transition tonight, I'd be "all over that"
    Lori

I would like to be able to switch back and forth like as a superpower. but if i had to pick one i honestly think id like to be a girl.

This does not require any thought. An absolute 'YES'. I would change to a woman and never change back.

Instantly change to a GG, to me it means growing up a girl, becoming a woman, a wife and a mother.

I want to have society see me as a woman and I want to present myself as a woman. When I do change I do not want any memory of my previous male self.

I've always been ambivalent about this question. If I could go back to ages 4-6, and decide, I would make the change. I wanted then so very much to be a girl. Now after many decades of life experience, hormones, neurochemistry, inculturation and socialization, and all the forms of psycho-social "training", and "me" being defined by so much experience as a male, I'm not so sure. I certainly understand the arguments here for wanting to switch back and forth, and at times that appeals. I would still love to experience my life as a woman, existentially and sensually. At least for awhile. I would also want to be able to change my mind and go back. I have enjoyed and value much of my life as a male, and would not want to give any of it up, especially looking back. Crossdressing gives me an to opportunity to explore the aspects of the feminine inside me contextually, and is a reasonable compromise that I live with now.

Kate

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    It depends.

If I could go back to say, the start of secondary school/high school then in I would say yes in a heartbeat. To experience first hand and be myself as I grow and develop, to pursue the targets I never deared or was unable to pursue would be a dream opportunity. To go on to be a wife and a mother would be fantastic.

If as here and now, I would say a hesitant yes. Less hesitant if crucial knowledge gaps were remedied - then I might feel more comfortable in myself - something I rarely feel of late. It would not be easy, but nothing in life worth doing or having is or comes easily.

In both cases, particularly the latter, there would have to be nobody with any knowledge of the gender change.
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

yes and im 64 what else is their to do

If it only concerned me, YESSS! But my life is more than Claire, much as she is part of me. Sue needs her husband time, my family needs their "Cookie" time (my male nickname), so I'll happily keep up what one of our members calls "full-time duality".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Absolutely, totally, completely yes!
    I'm always a woman!

Absolutely! Without a doubt!!!

Julie