Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What if you could instantly change into a real woman, would you do it?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Well, it does confirm that a lot of people here like to indulge in fantasy. As one poster pointed out, saying one wants to do something is quite different than actually doing it.
    No wonder the wives freak out. Anyway, for the ones that would become women, picture yourself like ones that you've seen that are not at their best and have runaway health and body. If that was the way you would present then would you still consider it. The reason I say this is because I was thinking of my guy mode and since I rarely wear a suit(I hate them) and I was a woman and saw myself, I would definitely not want to be a man. Just wondering if this thought ever crosses a woman's mind.
    Last edited by MysticLady; 06-08-2013 at 07:46 AM.

I would like to try it for a week, and if I liked it, stay that way. Of course, the cuter I was the better.

Banned Read only
    I must have missed this question several weeks ago. Having gone through six decades plus of being a male, I'd have to do any assessment of how women were treated by males and society over those years. Although I would not have had any objection to being born a female, life as a female is not much different than being a male. The only thing that maybe would convince me to change is that 'continuous orgasm' women supposedly are capable of.

If I eliminate pregnancy and raising kids....If I have a maid to do the chores.....If I have a husband who wants me to just look pretty.....And, have those continuous orgasm........Then maybe, if I had no recollection of all the fun adventures and trials and tribulations I've had over the years.

I think what my wife said years ago has some truth to it. She complained that "You" got to go to work and talk to adults all day, while "I" stayed home and wiped butts and cleaned bathrooms.

Be careful for what you wish for.

Now, I'm content to let my 'inner women' come out and play sometimes. No butts to wipe now.

I would have preferred to have been born a girl, but transitioning during your life tends to scare people away from you... so i dont know that it would quite be worth it.
    I guess, as the question asks, if I would want to instantly change, I would be up for that. the whole process of transitioning is so difficult that it makes it not worth it, but if i could magically change, i would be happy to

I would! Absolutely without a doubt. And I would never look back.

I am pretty happy with who I am. Really no desire to be a woman.
    Just like to dress in the clothes.
    Really don't even need to look like one to be comfortable.
    Although I do kinda like the boobies in the front.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Yes I would. If I had the opportunity to become a real woman and to continue to be a woman permanently, then I would definitely take it.

Emma

Hi,

Iv had a thought , now then lets see how the answers would be if each one has thier wish granted how many would like to remain in thier new newly granted wish.

because what you may percive could be very different from the realality of it all. what would be the main reason to be a woman, of cause i see a lot of proviseo's here & what you wont or how you look would your wish still be the same if you were not some beauty & all sexy looking woman. Hmmm.......

...noeleena...

I think I would at least like to try it. My one caveat would be only if I could lose about 60# in the process. I probably would want to go back but not sure. I know I like dressing and have always enjoyed dressing but having been forced to be male for nearly 6 decades the change might be to drastic but the temptation to be a **** for awhile would be irresistable.