Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you could instantly change into a real woman, would you do it?

There is no doubt in my mind that I would do it! Under any circumstances in a heart beat!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'd welcome the change to anything that would add some sort of normalism to my life..... male or female.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yeah this scenario has been played too many times before but to answer the question. No.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    No. I just want to look like one occasionally.
    This pretty much sums it up for me

Not a chance. Wearing lingerie that my wife has picked out for me more than fullfills my fantasies.

In a heartbeat. Just about any woman can be pretty. But for a guy if they are ugly, that's about it.

Gwendolyn

Hummmm only if I were young and beautiful -- then of course absolutely ...................Debra

For those eagerly awaiting a magic wand, think a little. There is a vast difference between wanting to be a woman and really being a woman. Just taking on the appearance of being female (even a great looking one) hardly means the same thing. The internal psychological aspects of womanhood cannot be transferred so easily. We've all grown up as males (whether we like it or not) and that personal history has affected us in far too many ways to just throw away. Our ingrained mental habits would betray us almost instantly. That is why for those who do transition there is a "real life test." An adjustment time of at least a year.

It does make an interesting movie plot though.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    Hummmm only if I were young and beautiful -- then of course absolutely ...................Debra
    Well, you are mature and beautiful in any case my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

definitely experience child birth

I'm with you, Lynn. Im happy being a guy, I just want to dress occasionally. But it would be interesting and exciting to be a GG for a short time, as long as I can pick my body and looks. But to stay as a GG, no way!
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Aspiring Member
    I have often thought about this. But I would want to switch back and forth at will anytime for a lot of practical reasons. How would anyone explain the disappearance of ***** and in his place is Cheryl? I'd do it if I could control my age and appearance for periods of time that would satisfy the experience being a passable and typical woman. There are some logistics though. I'd need a drivers license or other documentation as Cheryl just in case I was in a car accident on the way to shopping.

Then there could be the downer of switching back. I say "could be" because it might also be really great to stay that way and then I'd have more hurdles to deal with and possibly experience other problems. Still, I'd love to experience it!

Cheryl
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 05-23-2013 at 01:11 PM.

...instantly!!!!!

Absolutely, When can I start.

Makeup addict!
    In no way would I do that

If only it was that simple. Yes I would instantly with no delay.
    Just to feel normal.

Got to agree, if only it was that simple.
    But yes I'd do it.

Lynda

Aspiring Member
    There are plenty of engineers among us. Why aren't they working on this???!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I would ABSOLUTELY change to a woman!!! without hesitation. I have wanted to be female since I was about eight years old. This would be a dream come true for me.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

There is no doubt, I would, no matter the negatives no matter what. If I had choice of what I look like all the better, but genetically I would look like my sisters and they are pretty so, yes.

I would like to give it a test run to see which I like better. I have no problem with life now but being a woman could be fun. Although I'd prolly be a lesbian since I am in no way attracted to guys.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    Not me. I love being a man, took me this long to get comfortable with me. I love cross-dressing and exploring femininity, but I am happy to be me.
    Thank you very much. Ina

I would, but only if I could change back. I'd just like to know, you know?

Only if no negatives to my family. As of late I am thinking that maybe I do want to be a woman not just dress like one. I think it is just one of my phases so later I may change my mind.

Yes I totally would, but only if I kept the same consciousness as I have now. Meaning that I would want to keep all the memories and experiences I have had as a male up to this point. Oh, wait a minute, does that mean my friendships would end? Because all of my memories are as me being male.

Since we are in the realm of fantasy, maybe I could somehow keep my consciousness the same, but all my friends will have always know me as Taylor.