Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your ladies things?

Question Where do you keep your ladies things?

I have been buying a lot of new makeup and women's attire. I had a suit case under my bed but it is full. I am wondering how everyone that hasn't came out yet hides their things from wife, family (if you have one), SO's (that don't know about you yet) and in case you get killed in a vehicle accident where are they going to find your stash. My wife knows and approves of my dressing, she even helps and would see that every thing was gone before the kids come in for the funeral, but I have thought if we are both injured or dead how will your family find out your secret. Do any of you have suggestions if we don't want them to know after we are gone. Where are some good places or concealments. I keep some of my dresses my wife and I share some mixed in with her wardrobe, but I have my own makeup, wig and heels that are size 14 and 15 ( just hard to hide that or say its the wives) Give me some ideas...I have thought of making friends with another CD if I could find one close that would have a key ad if something happened to me and wife could dispose of any tell tale signs and I would do the same for them...kind of an insurance policy I guess? Some of us just really cant afford to be tagged before or after death....Any thoughts?

When I was in the closet I used to keep everything a large locked toolbox in the shop. Now the SO has made a spot in the closet for my stuff.
    My stuff is in the closet not me now lol

I wish I had a solid solution for you but I don't. Maybe if you have an attic? not a full one where people can walk in but a crawl space one, that may work. I don't think though that if you both passed at the same time you should worry about it at that point. Maybe write a note explaining things and leave it where it can be found. At least then they wouldn't be trying to put the pieces together and you would have said what you couldn't all those years.

Even when I wasn't "out" to my SO, I kept my girl things next to my male things because we don't share closets. she has her's, I have mine and we respect each others space. Now that I am, the girl side has expanded to where it's pretty visible. That and I have a shoe rack full of heels
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I understand the shoes....Joanne I only have a couple pair heels so far but want some more for some reason (a lot more). I just keep on buying and storing them under the bed. Was just thinking about all this and was thinking where am I going with this and how am I going to keep all the clothes especially when I have to be the Grand pa to so many grandsons and only one granddaughter. I do love dressing but love the family more.

Since my wife, who knows and accepts, is as committed as I am to otherwise keeping me in the closet, we have discussed what would happen if something should happen to me. She will get rid of everything. All my things are stored in three duffel bags on a closet shelf, so it will be easy for her to get rid of everything. But if for some reason word would get out after I'm gone, what difference would it make? None.

I keep it all in my closet my wife knows and is ok with me dressing, i have one area of the closet that i hang all my stuff, dresses pants tops. My make up i keep in a make up bag under my sink in our bathroom . Shoes are on the rack in my closet next to my male shoes.It would be up to my wife to disposse of everything if something were to happen to me. Our kids really dont go into our closet and if they have then they have seen everythig but have never said anything. Most of the time my stuff is in my suitcase i travel almost every week and do most of my dressing in a hotel will i am on the road.

Personally I don't care if my kids or family do find out after I'm gone..... mainly cause I'll be dead! lol I don't really care if they find out about it now.... though the wife does..... at one time I had built hidden compartments into bathroom cabinets..... still have a few that I didn't dismantle after the wife found out.... there's a service I read about that will come into your home and remove anything you don't want people to find out about... for a fee...... I think I'll hire the to come in and remove my extensive collection of womens jeans....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Personally I don't care if my kids or family do find out after I'm gone..... mainly cause I'll be dead! lol I don't really care if they find out about it now.... though the wife does..... at one time I had built hidden compartments into bathroom cabinets..... still have a few that I didn't dismantle after the wife found out.... there's a service I read about that will come into your home and remove anything you don't want people to find out about... for a fee...... I think I'll hire the to come in and remove my extensive collection of womens jeans....
    You and I are on the same wave Karren.
    My wife knows and there are no boy clothes in my closet. My bathroom only has my boy shaving stuff and that's it for 3 drawers worth of makeup and do dads.
    When your gone there will be tears enough and if someone discovers you liked to wear women's clothes, then maybe they might discover that its not the end of the world, and your little discovery will help to open the minds of a few more people.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I have been buying a lot of new makeup and women's attire. I had a suit case under my bed but it is full. I am wondering how everyone that hasn't came out yet hides their things from wife, family (if you have one), SO's (that don't know about you yet) and in case you get killed in a vehicle accident where are they going to find your stash.
    Hi Sweetie, Now that I live alone I still need to stash my stuff since I have more visitors now than when I was at home. I have this armoire thing that has @ 7 drawers. When there's a will there's a way. I devised this hidden lock system for the lower four drawers that would take quite a bit of effort to figure out. I figure if any visitors would try to figure it out, they would get so frustrated and either quite trying or bash the thing to pieces to get in which either way I'd know who was trying

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    My wife knows and approves of my dressing, she even helps and would see that every thing was gone before the kids come in for the funeral, but I have thought if we are both injured or dead how will your family find out your secret. Do any of you have suggestions if we don't want them to know after we are gone.
    Jaylyn, At this point, who cares.............I think we'll have other more important things on our hearts

When it was necessary many years ago I limited my collection to a large suitcase.
    That was it... The limit had been reached.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I keep my lingerie in one of my wife's drawers, but have rented a locker at a local CD social club for everything else.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I think I'll hire the to come in and remove my extensive collection of womens jeans....
    lmao they'll be there all day now won't they? I love sarcasm lmao
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Since I live alone my lingere is in my dresser drawers and the rest of my clothes are in my closets. Don't have any male clothes and shaving gear in the bathroom.

Post-death, it won't matter to you....

I hope by the time I go everyone who needs to know will know.

In RE: keeping things, I have 3 closets, half a dozen storage containers (rubbermade), drawers, the livingrooom floor and the hall bath. Three years ago I had boxes and suitcases.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My wife knows about my dressing, we have four close one each separate and share the other two, a make up drawer each and a lingerie drawer each, shoes,some in the closets others scattered about the bedroom, which is our private space and we don't have any family living with us, should anyone find out after were gone I don't think I,ll be too bothered about it.

[QUOTE=Lorileah
    In RE: keeping things, I have 3 closets, half a dozen storage containers (rubbermade), drawers, the livingrooom floor and the hall bath. Three years ago I had boxes and suitcases.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm at a point where I need to add more room in the house if I am going to keep up with Lorileah...already have a three bedroom house and a den, two out buildings that are 12 x 32s, a 30 x50sq foot fifth wheel and boat storage building,a sea container for all the junk,( mostly what the kids left but still want). and a small oil tank that I converted to a storage for all the out door yard equipment, man I dread the new taxes....add all of what I have spent in new clothes, makeup, heels and wigs. I probably could have paid my taxes.

In a RubberMade container in the spare bedroom in the basement. My wife knows I dress, but is hostile, so I have to be careful.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

I know before I came out, I kept my lady things in a storage tote in the trunk of my car.

I feel the same way about being found out after I am gone forever. I would love to see the looks on their faces and hear, "I always wondered about Dad." As for storing everything (which is way to much of "everything") it is in my closet, drawers, under my bed in those thing plastic containers, in bags and duffel bags, under the sink and a few women's slacks hanging in a different bedroom closet.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 05-23-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Mine is mixed along with my male clothes and my wife's just like everything else, shoes, jewelry and makeup. We share what ever we need or want. Just that simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Aspiring Member
    Me? All of my fem things are everywhere around our second bedrooom and the closet is almost exploding with my clothes. It's only me and wife here and we don't care. My daughters and I'm sure my sisters already know. Everything would most likely go into garbage bags. So if my wife and I saw our demise at the same time, who cares? I'd be dead anyway. I don't think anything more could hurt me. Why even worry about this?

Cheryl

Banned Read only
    My wife knows but is not accepting. She does not know the amount of clothing I have accumulated over the years. There are fourteen Zerox boxes stacked in the rec room in plain sight; a very large box in my nightstand (the original collection), and a lot of stuff in the closet above the hot water heater. If I die first, I figure my wife will have a lot of nice clothes to wear and could open a retail shop, especially for over four hundred slips! If she dies first, I suspect I'll be selling on eBay. If we die together, well, I being watching the horror show from above. The size 13 shoes will be a giveaway.

Same closet that i use for guy things...being honest, half for Laura, half for The Other
    Alles Zu Seiner Zeit

My wife knows and supports, but it's our secret. Misty's clothes hang in our master closet on a different colored hangar than my or any other clothes. I put a cipher lock on the closet door when my 24 year old daughter moved in with us as she likes to snoop. If something happens wife and I assume she will take all the Miosty colored hangars and there contents to the Goodwill store. That said, me thinks she will hang on to it for sentimental reasons.