Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you keep your ladies things?

i keep my things in the closet an the dresser with my girl friends things where they should be. i love my lady.

We have a spare closet in the master bedroom. I put an entry lock on it to keep the kids out. They think we have "important papers" in there.
    Stephanie

I know its hard. I tried coming out to my wife several years ago but it didnt turn out like i had hoped for. I kept all my syuff in our fifth wheel camper underneath and when i told her she wanted to see so i thought maybe theres a chance cause she didnt act mad at first so i went and got all my things two great big suitcases well when she opened and seen the clothes she just started yelling and cussing at me then took the gas can that was on the side ot the house by the lawnmower and dumped the gas all over the clothes and burned them. We worked things out sorta she just thinks i dont dress anymore and im back at hiding my stuff even though i had to start all over again. But i hide my stuff in a big tool chest at my work but just recently i told my mom and she is totally accepting of my dressing so now my things are at her house. If i didnt have many options on where to store my stuff i would probably do a nice storage unit one of them that is air conditioned and when i wanted to dress go get my stuff and get a motel room

i live by myself so i just keep my stuff in the closet. my girl actully like dressing me up so its not a problem there. im a bit nervouse about friends with prying eyes but whatever..

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaylyn, All my things are hidden in plane sight in three closets and four of six drawers in my dresser.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I had things stuffed in boxes, behind false panels, in suit cases, trunk of my car and places I don't even remember like a closet alcoholic! It wasn't healthy, I lived in fear, did I put that away??? At times the white hot realization that you left out a bra would hit mid day at work so i would run home and hope I was quick enough to hide things.The ritual became a huge burden, so I would purge only to start again a few weeks later. It was an awful cycle. Today I live alone my closet is open things are out. Not hiding, no fear, being honest allows me to breath.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I'm single. So I don't have to worry about an SO finding anything. I do have a roommate though, so I have to be semi-discreet. I keep my shoes in their boxes underneath the bed and everything else lives in my bottom dresser drawer, although I'm starting to outgrow that.

ladies things

My wife knows about my dressing and everything was great, until our 29 year old daughter moved back home back in Dec. I can have the same problem that you have, a snooper at times. I keep most of my women's things in my closet and in the top draws of my high boy in the bedroom. If asked about the closet the cloth's are a overflow from my wife closet. But shoes must be well hidden, since my wife is a size 6, not a size 10 in women's shoes. I keep the doors shut on the closet and so far no problems and no questions. But since most of the extra space in the house, closets etc. are being used by our daughter, my wife has said that my closet is packed, so if you buy more some has to go. Any thing new in the closet and something old has to go. So here is a bag for the thrift store, so before you bring in something else be sure you know what you want to replace it with. Dressing has become more difficult around the house than before much to my disappointment. I was enjoying being able to dress and relax before. It might be easier to just tell her, but with the problems she is experiencing, she does not need something else to deal with right now. Hope she will get thing going right and be able to find her own place some time down the road, but until just have to use caution.