Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your ladies things?

I have a 2nd room,which is a combination den/office,with a keyed deadbolt lock,of which I have the only key&and my stash
    of dresses,skirts,blouses,pantyhose&heels is locked in the room

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Personally I don't care if my kids or family do find out after I'm gone..... mainly cause I'll be dead! ................
    That's the realistic approach although I wouldn't want to put my wife (who knows and accepts) through explaining this to everyone else.

To answer the thread topic "Where do you keep your ladies things?", I keep them in my dresser drawers and in our walk in closet. A few are in a closet in an other room. My sister in law dropped by for an unannounced visit from another state and my wife was showing her around the house. When they got to the closet she saw blouses and skirts on both sides. She said to me "Where are your clothes?". There are double racks in the closet and I still have male clothes on the top rack so I quickly pointed to them and said "There and in another closet." She didn't see the (still warm) boobs, wig, and padded panties on the shelf above the lower rack.

I really have way too much stuff!

BTW: Some of the responses would seem to make it so difficult to dress that one would only do it a few times each year. Others seem like the clothes would be wrinkled from storage. I guess you do the best you can though.
    Last edited by linda allen; 05-24-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Back when I started collecting clothes I kept them in a locked suitcase in the garage, then they moved to a box in the top of the closet, now with the wife's approval they hang in there own closet and fill a dresser drawer kept in said closet. then there are the bags of clothes that I've gotten to big to wear, and keep while planning that diet someday, they fill bags and bags of stuff stashed under the beds in both guest rooms. I should clean it out but I have trouble letting go of anything feminine I've ever had.
    It sure helps having an understanding partner, and one that loves to buy me pretty things!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Most of my fem clothes (dresses, skirts, blouses) are in the closet of our other bedroom. Don't really have to worry about someone going in there because most people stay around the front of the house unless it's someone who knows......Usually the farthest anybody goes in our house is the bathroom and although close to the other bedroom its not close enough to go into the closet. My jeans and shoes are in the master closet with my male wear....I have shirts from when I was younger or that I've reciveved or bought through the years that could be worn by either sex but I am not getting rid of. I have one set of plastic drawers that I have my male underwear (which is hardly used unless having a uniform inspection), some of my male sleep pants (my favorite sports teams) and my green shirts and shorts for work (those of you that are or were in the marines will understand) my other set of plastic drawers has my bras, panties, tights & pantyhose and my female night clothes......it's a lot fuller than my male drawers obviously.

mostly mixed in with her stuff...and the extra closets with her old things

im open enough about it that i mix everything together. guy/girl stuff all in the same laundry!
    dont care who sees

I keep mind in Old Backpacks I used for College.

Wink

in the closet betwen my male clothes and my SO's clothes
    X X X

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Some are in plain sight, next to my guy clothes, hanging, or in my dresser. Others are in a shed- I live in a temperate climate and don't have to worry about really bad weather. I move the stuff outside around every now and then, and have had some in boxes under beds. My wife knows, does not like it, and would rather it not exist. But I don't tell her everything, there really isn't any point in doing so and she actually prefers not to know much. But the stuff in plain sight really doesn't bother it, its the old hiding in plain sight adage and so long as the skirts, dresses, blouses aren't on me she doesn't seem to mind. It may bother her occasionally, but not enough where we battle over it or she treats me any differently. When I'm dead? I don't really dwell on it, to be honest.

The not so obvious things like jean skirts capris and pants I keep with my jeans. Shirts and dresses with similar color to my male shirts I keep together folded up. The stuff that really sticks out like pink and purple colors flowers patterns, shoes, wigs, breast forms, makeup, etc. I keep them in a couple locked file cabinets.

In two closets and my chest of drawers and also I use a shelf unit for my daily stuff, shorts, tee's, etc. I no longer own any "male" clothing and live alone, so stealth is not an issue.

In the same closet with no locks, just organized from my male clothing. And I've completely gotten rid of my male underwears and socks.

Most of it is in big Rubbermaid bins. I used to have stuff in drawers and dresses in a wardrobe bag but I got rid of a lot of stuff. Not a purge, just old dresses that didn't fit right or old undergarments, stockings with runs. My collection is growing again so I'm wondering how to organize. Beyond that, it's all in out walk in closet, not locks, not hidden, just in some nondescript bins.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have two dressers, 1/3 of our walk in closet, and part of the closet in my "man cave."

I'm closeted outside of my wife for the most part, so for me trying to sell off some of my stuff on Craigslist has been interesting. I've found that telling people most of the clothes came from winning a storage auction is a plausible excuse...

Sarah is in a "DADT" style of relationship with her wife. Over the years it has evolved from duffle bags in the workshop to a special closet. My wife knows of my stash but it is not obvious. We have a closet off of our family room that is over a descending stairway that I have constructed a false back panel that hides Sarah's stash with space to hang stuff and places for rubbermaid style tubs.

This works very well for me and my wife!
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Since I've been living alone my closet and drawers are filling up. I remember 25 years ago keeping lingerie in a small suitcase that had a lock.

---now my wife knows what i love to dress i keep it in the closet and in the room, but befere i hide it with the camping material (bag) because she don´t touch that...
    Last edited by leotard fan; 05-26-2013 at 09:16 AM.

It's not an issue for me. When I was living with my mother she respected my private space. Now I'm living on my own, my clothes are in draws and the wardrobe alongside my boy clothes. The only people who would clear out my place in the event are people who already know. I do have a thing for making sure my place is tidy though, just in case :P

I keep all of Natalie's clothes in my closest with her winter coat over everything

In a storage closet on the other side of the state... FML.
    Done crying.

I keep my more expensive clothes in the same wardrobe as my GF.
    My less expensive/drawer friendly stuff goes in the drawer below my tshirts.
    My underwear and makeup goes in the drawers under my bed.

When I was closeted, in a big ABS plastic chest.

It's better to let your SO know for THIS REASON ALONE
    Samantha -x-

Before i was out of the closet, i kept everything in a locked foot locker. Although i lived by myself, i didnt want overnight guests to go snooping while i was out for PT -- sorry Physical training. Before i deployed for OIF, i purged everything in case something happened to me. WHen i came back, and started buying new clothes, i resurected the footlocker. When i resigned and came out, i put everything in the main closet, and all my make up and stuff in my bathroom. I relegated boy clothes to the guest room closet. When i began living with a guy, i put my girl clothes in my closet with boy close in the guest room. Nowadays, GF and i share closet with me taking one half and her the other half. All my work clothes are the guest room.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina133 View Post
    Before i was out of the closet, i kept everything in a locked foot locker. Although i lived by myself, i didnt want overnight guests to go snooping while i was out for PT -- sorry Physical training. Before i deployed for OIF, i purged everything in case something happened to me. WHen i came back, and started buying new clothes, i resurected the footlocker. When i resigned and came out, i put everything in the main closet, and all my make up and stuff in my bathroom. I relegated boy clothes to the guest room closet. When i began living with a guy, i put my girl clothes in my closet with boy close in the guest room. Nowadays, GF and i share closet with me taking one half and her the other half. All my work clothes are the guest room.
    I too purged right before going over for OIF. After I got back I decided to tell my wife. At that time it was just lingerie and nothing more. I had part of one drawer for my things. Now I have a lot more!

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar
    I keep my items all over some panties and bra are in my dresser. Some clothing is stashed in a box with my wig and breast forms. Some items are hanging in a shared closet with my wife. It situation is different.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

I'm very lucky as I have hired out some office space for my small business. I keep it there :-)