Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garter and stockings or Pantyhose?

Garter and stockings or Pantyhose?

What is the preferred style out there? I like the garter and stocking or the pantyhose that looks like garter and hose.

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    For me it really depends on the circumstance for everyday I wear pantyhose, Feeling sexy or just want to feel pretty you can't beat a satin and lace garter and hose
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

True it does depend on several things... skirt length being a bigger one.

Is still a pantyhose girl though.

Emma

I always wear pantyhose. This is probably because I don't have a garter belt. I had one once, and I admit that I really liked the feel of garters and stockings. Had to learn to hide the bits a bit better, though. I'd like to get another sometime soon. But pantyhose is convenient and comfortable to me, so for now I do that.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only

stockings vs pantyhose

for me its a matter of skirt/dress length. longer than mid thigh i wear thigh highs and/or garter and stockings. if i am wearing a short skirt/mini i wear sheers. not straight pantyhose, but sheer to the waist...then a sexy pair of panties under that...

It's thi highs for me. If it's a short skirt, the lace top of the stockings look cool. I HATE PANTYHOSE!!!!!

garter and stockings or pantyhose

i like pantyhose .,,,yes,,, they do feel good.but to me not as good and sexy as my 6 and 8 strand garterbelt and my garter belt holding up my lace top silk stockings.looks oh so hot and sexy on with my open air panty on and my lace and silk matching bra and apair of sexy highheels on there is nothing like it .jerri ann cd (ms highheels)

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    I prefer garters and stockings -- I feel a lot sexier this way. As a practical matter, and especially with my leather mini, its pantyhose when I'm going out -- a lot less to worry about.

fine stockings are a luxury and the collection of beautiful garter belts can be prohibitive... thats why garters and stockings makes me feel so special.
    pantyhose does nothing for me.

paris lingerie boutiques makes me feel like a reeeealy fat kid in a candy store!

Thigh highs here

I almost never wear pantyhose - feels too constricting. I prefer thigh highs with a nice pair of panties, and I add garters if I really want to dress it up.

Garters and stockings

thigh highs for me. Love to wear in the winter, keep legs warm. This week one came down at work around my ankles. I guess I need to get a garter belt.

Stockings

Stockings, stockings stockings. Oh I nearly forgot.......Stockings!!!! Or maybe thigh highs!
    I love the feeling of stretching the stocking from bottom to top of each leg in one smooth motion, the tug on the garters, the feel of satin swishing over the area of skin above the stocking tops, even the contortions of getting the suspenders fastened. Did you know you can get garters with 6 suspenders on each leg!
    In the closet, it doesn't matter if the stocking tops show under a miniskirt, just seems that little bit more risque! Go on, call me a **** if you want.

Tony

Friends welcome
    My preference is lace top thigh highs.Have them in all colors.

Fo me it is pantyhose, I have never tried garters and stockings. So I have no idea if I would like them or not. I would imagine that I would like them I like everything else. I would imagine that garters and stockings would be fun also.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Garters & stockings everytime. Silky, sexy & seamed

Banned Read only
    I prefer garters and stockings, but I don't like showing my stocking tops, so it's pantyhose with minis, stockings with longer skirts.
    Just my preference.

Love Angela XX

Platinum Member
    i like the all and it depends on what i am wearing but bare legged i like the best....

girls

girls girls it all depends on how short your dress is ,short short pantyhose, knee or longer garter,, lol erica
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

It all started with tights

It must be tights (pantyhose) for me , they were the first fem clothes I ever tried on all those years ago. Even now the feeling I get when putting them on is as enjoyable as it was then

Talking

Joanne,

It has to be stockings and garter or girdle for me. If my stocking tops show it just is more exciting and usuall meens I am getting to go clubbing.

If the opportunity to go out dressed in the day time comes up I go for the more demure look, you know a little longer skirt or dress.

The answer is stockings!!!!!! (grins)

Hugs Krystal
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!

hi all i like both stickings and panty hose but i like a garter belt and stocking the bestthey look sexier love laurie
    laurie sweet

For me its pantyhose and when I wear slacks I wear knee highs.

Pantyhose are for me. The feel from my waist down to my toes is so sensual.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Tights with the micro, or the slit mini.
    Stocking are my first love, but there must be a garter belt.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"