Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Garter and stockings or Pantyhose?

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    for me it's no question... Pantyhose

But i will/have stockings, thi-highs and knee highs too!

Love the nylon/lycra on me, the fit, the feel and of course, the look/appearance
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I simply adore garter belts (or 'suspender' belts as they are known in England). Frilly, plain or decorative they are a pleasure to the eye and sensuous to the feel. They have an elegance tht belonged to a bygone time.

I particularly like making my own suspenders.
    ~love & kisses~[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Definitely garters and stockings for me, or hold up stockings of course.

I don't enjoy my underwear or my skirt half as much in pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty

I particularly like making my own suspenders.
    Betty, how do you make your own suspenders? I'm intrigued!

I am a fan of retro undergarments, so I love garter belts and girdles with stockings. That's what I wear when I'm feeling sexy....but for work and everyday wear, it's good old practical pantyhose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

It's pantyhose for me. I own a garter belt but I felt our of joint when I wore it. I'm not sure what way wrong but it just didn't work for me.

Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne_2003
    What is the preferred style out there? I like the garter and stocking or the pantyhose that looks like garter and hose.
    Thigh Highs with out gartes. The self supporting kind.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karren...75.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren

I prefer pantyhose, especially with short skirts. I have worn a garter and stockings before though, and did enjoy it.

For me it depends on my mood. I usually always prefer pantyhose, it is pretty much my first fem garment I ever wore and still love wearing them. However if I am feeling really sexy then I wear my thigh highs, but I tend not to wear them very long cause the hold up portion tends to start hurting my legs. I don't own a garter belt, but I used to have a corset that had the suspenders in it and I have a pair of seamed stockings. Now they don't come out of my drawer very much, cause I no longer have that corset. All in all I still think that pantyhose are my favorite.

Pantyhose work for me, as long as you get the size right and they are of decent quality, for me they feel wonderful. I love the all over sense of control and the smoothness they provide. I wear them most days, don't know how many people have noticed but no one has ever mentioned it or treated me differently.

Julia

Garter & Silk Stockings vs. Pantyhose

Garter W/stockings is for sure the sexiest. Pantyhose the most convenient. Whenever I can I'll opt for silk stockings with the garter. And I put my panties on over them to better facilitate the peeing situation.
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

thigh his

Is there anyway to make sure that thigh hi's will stay up. I wear them the way your supposed to but Ican feel them trying to inch down. I shave my legs as close as I can. I like pantyhose that way u won't be embarrased if it came down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Quote Originally Posted by Darlena
    Garter W/stockings is for sure the sexiest. Pantyhose the most convenient. Whenever I can I'll opt for silk stockings with the garter. And I put my panties on over them to better facilitate the peeing situation.
    This too os the way I wear mine it makes it convenient to pee when I'm out in drab with my wife.

Smile

Has to be stockings and suspenders for me I feel even more femmine in them

randigirl
    I like them both but for every day it,s panty hose they are so much less work. So nice to see other canadian girls.randi
    Randi

sorry i think its tights all the way
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

Absolutely pantyhose. I love the all-encompassing feeling that a nice new pair of control-top pantyhose give me. Love the squeeeeeeeze!!!

stockings and garter for me....they just seem so much sexier

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504
    It's thi highs for me. If it's a short skirt, the lace top of the stockings look cool. I HATE PANTYHOSE!!!!!

That makes two of us
    Merry

HRT since 2009

i m a pantyhose girl.i m everyday wearing pantyhose outside,taking ballet lessons in pantyhose,sleep in pantyhose many times.the combination of a skirt with boots and pantyhose gives me a very feminine look.the pressure of some types of pantyhose,and the feeling of my half body enclosed in tight lycra makes me feel so womanly every time wear a pantyhose.i like most the 70 den type,for their high pressure on feet ,and because are opaque enough,in black and brown colour.my favorite brands are wolford,levante,and danskin,capezio and bodywrappers for the ballet lessons.many times enjoy wearing bodyhose and unitards in front of a close girl friend of mine.

It don't mater I love them all I wearing them all

Garter belts and stockings

Hi,

Garter belts and stockings definitely do it for me! I love wearing them under a pretty dress or gown. Plus I can easily change into a different pair of panties if I like, since I wear my panties over my garters. When I'm in the mood, I also love to wear a pair of sheer-to-waist pantyhose with a pair of pretty panties underneath.

Kisses,
    Jeri Girl

I prefer stockings and garter belt or just stayup stockings. They look sexy and feel sexy. And if you plan on having sex well

I can understand wearing pantyhose under very short skirts though.

Bonnie

Smile

Well! This being my first time here,I guess I'll just "jump in".
    When I was young and,just starting to dress,there was no such thing as pantyhose. But neither were there options like thi hi's either.
    It's the same with bra's. Until recently,you couldn't get a shaped cup bra except for a few specialty stores. I like thi hi's mostly.Garters and so forth while very sexy can, be cumbersome in daily life. I have found that pantyhose
    correctly sized can be very nice indeed. It is only in the last several years that I can buy pantyhose that actually fit me.Gee,if I wanted to wear a girdle,I'd put one on.Besides,control top is like wearing a rope around my waist.Now then,,,when I started on some light hormones,my parts that tended to crowd me in either pantyhose or, panties began to let's say,
    become less of a problem.Now I wear pantyhose in the winter,under pants
    and, as needed in the warmer months.It's still very hard to beat a pair of
    RHT thi hi's any day. Just my opinion.Happy Christmas.

Talking The best of both worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne_2003
    What is the preferred style out there? I like the garter and stocking or the pantyhose that looks like garter and hose.
    As I have noticed before stockings and garters are just so sexy and I only wear Pantyhose if the weather is gonna be cold.

hi,i much prefer tights,the only time i wear stockings and suspenders is when iam being intimate with my wife,she much prefers me in them, x x