Thread: Anyone Know of any good Free Forced Fem site?

Tyler

Anyone Know of any good Free Forced Fem site?

Does anyone know of any good free forced fem sites, and also does anyone here like or know of CBT?

carolynhcd

There are many wonderful stories (no Pics, sadly) on the ASSTR.ORG website. Scroll down to the bottom of the home page, click on ENTER WEBSITE and then just type in "forced femininization" and scores of pages of storiies will be available for reading. Some are quite long, but offer the time and titillation for many orgasms. I've known about it for months and have only gotten up to page ten.

Mrs. Silk

You might want to check out Mrs. Silk too. It is a forced femme site based in England. It is at mrs-silk.com.

Jenny
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

try www.eunuch.org and go to the story index. Some is pretty heavy stuff, as the website titile implies, but some is simple feminisation.

I found the G category (Gay) stuff is too heavy, but most of the S (Straight) and B (Bi) is readable. Thousands of stories.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]