Thread: Self bondage while crossdressing

Self bondage while crossdressing

Am I the only one who has done this? I used to keep a pair of handcuffs in the house and left the key in my shop. I would get dressed then when I got my nerve up put the cuffs on. Sometimes I could pic the lock if my hands were in front but when behind me I had no choice but to head for the shop. I usaully would wait till dark but once I had a meeting and couldnt wait till dark and had to sneak behind stuff running from the porch to an outbuilding then a car then a dash all in high heel knee high boots that I couldng get off with the cuffs on, mini skirt A cutoff t-shirt with my d-cups, no makup or wig. I couldnt get the cuffs off because my wrist were back to back and ended up having to cut the chain with a chop saw.

Pamela, I can honestly say I have never done that before! Although, I can just picture the scene!
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

How did you manage to operate a chopsaw behind you with handcuffs??!! I think I'd cut my thumb off if I tried that. Impressive!!

Tyler
    I loooove bondage, And I've had my sis do the bondage thing to me, Chasity belt, Handcuffs, Legs tied in four places, All attached to the hips while being kicked in the ball that is stuck out of the chasity belt!

Wink sounds like fun

have never done that before, but that sounds soooo wild, you're such a bad influence, giving me ideas.

stephanie

shrek
    I've tried this!

Handcuffs are ok, but as you've said you have to be careful!

I find tights and stockings much better as you can arrange them then "slip" in and out of the situation quite easily if you use you imagination!

clarissa3d

Dressed for bondage..

Oh yes, self bondage until I find a gg that would like to play.

get dressed in a sexy outfit then bind my ankles and tie them to the post at the end of the bed with pillows under my knees.
    Wear something that makes the little fellow stand up and squrim. I am partial to rubber. I'll put some rubber gloves in my tight panties so the glove make that sound.
    then a gag and blindfold on I place my glove covered hands in the cuffs that are chained to the head of the bed.. {The key is close to enough to get). Unless I drop it then I am in deep kimshee.

That has only happend once. I had the house to my self for the weekend and was all dressed up sitting at the desk I tied my feet to a spreader poll so my feet where spread. Then I put tied my selft to the chair around my waist.
    With a choke collar I looped it around the back of the chair and through the hand cuffs. I put the key on the seat of the chair where I could reach it.
    Slipped my hands into the cuffs and enjoyed the erotic time for a while. Now I was also wearing a (rubber fetish) rubber raincoat all zipped up and the hood up and draw strings pulled tight.
    After about 3 hours I had to go so I got my little key and began to open the cuffs. oups.. Well I dropped my little key on the floor with no way to get it. I had not other way to get out of my little trap. So I stayed bound all night until about 10 am the next day.
    I heard someone out side the house and it was my freind mike, (now keep in mind this is his mothers house and she was gone out of town).
    Mike had come over to get some things from the basement.
    I had to go real bad so regardless of the embarisment I called to him to and he said oh I thought you where still asleep. I asked if he could come up stairs to my room for a second.

Waiting I hear his foot steps and a knock on the door. I said you will have to come in I am a bit tied up at the second. So he steped in the room and stopped. I could not see him because i was facing away from the door. He just began to laugh and said well now looks like you have a small problem.

I said yea yea can you get the damn key on the floor and undo me PLEASE!
    he did and he had no problem with it at all. He just said make sure you have a backup next time.

whew

now you know the dark side...

I've never really tried self-bondage but I think I'd like to be tied up by a guy.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat
    I've never really tried self-bondage but I think I'd like to be tied up by a guy.
    Same here gurl!

Clarissa, how did you hold on for so long!
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Pamela, I thought, 'not even close!" until I read Clarissa's posting. holy sh*t! you girls seem to think this is normal!!! you are on the leading frickin edge of erotic girls!!! go 4 it. wenda.

i've thought about bondage but i've never really done it. really want to try it though.
    love ya girl

Being caught in self bondage

There are some interesting real life encounters like hers at http://books.dreambook.com/wildthwing/caught.html

There also some related story material at http://www.grometsplaza.com/

Neither are pay sites, and I'm not involved with them. I just came across them in my travels on the net.

Most places stress the safety aspect, so if this thread has made you want to enact this sort of thing, then check up on the safety aspects. I don't do this, so I'm not clued up on the subject, but it is an intriguing one isn't it

Enjoy!
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

its something i think would b fun to do..and mayb be seen by a girl when it happens..

and thanks for those links Natasha...got hot lookin at them

Banned Read only
    Does wearing a tight panty-girdle qualify as self bondage?

clarissa3d

Holding on?

Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    Clarissa, how did you hold on for so long!
    Well I can honestly say that not thinking about water helped a little

It was the erotic sensation that I guess distracted me. It would be even more erotic if I had a GG Mistress to control the situation.

oh well

Lovely in Lace (or Rope)
    Bondage? Who could be turned on by bondage?

LOL.

Amber

Here's one thing I do.
    I have an old sash from a robe, I coil it like three times, just to where my hands will slip into it. then I use a pad-lock to secure it, the lock pulls the wrists together enough that I can't get my hands loose without the key.
    Sometimes when I'm in the mood, I freeze the key in a cup of water with a string on it, Hang it from the ceiling, tie my legs, put the ball-gag in, slip my hands into the sash and clik the lock. (( now I'm bound untell the ice melts )).
    I have even came up with a pretty good self hogtie that is really hard to get out of.
    enjoy
    Steff
    forever in lace

Girls have more fun!!
    Hmmmmmmm, yes, yes, yes!!

It is very erotic. I have done the following always wearing panty hose and lingerie:

tied myself to chairs with hose, cords, duct tape.
    bound my legs and hands with duct tape and placed a piece over my mouth
    wrapped myself completely in duct tape

The arousal and thrill assoicated with being "captive" is absolutely incredible. The one
    thing you need to do, however, is keep a pair of scissors handy, OR it can be quite fun
    getting undone.

Hugs...
    Rachel Elizabeth

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LilSteff
    Here's one thing I do.
    I have an old sash from a robe, I coil it like three times, just to where my hands will slip into it. then I use a pad-lock to secure it, the lock pulls the wrists together enough that I can't get my hands loose without the key.
    Sometimes when I'm in the mood, I freeze the key in a cup of water with a string on it, Hang it from the ceiling, tie my legs, put the ball-gag in, slip my hands into the sash and clik the lock. (( now I'm bound untell the ice melts )).
    I have even came up with a pretty good self hogtie that is really hard to get out of.
    enjoy
    Steff
    *** hey Steff and other girls, not trying to put off a good thing, but what would you do if the smoke detector went off, or the house caught fire ????

You may wish to consider a backup key for just in case scenerios.... love sandy

Hey sandal Lover
    Safety first.... I always leave a sharp knife in the other room.. Although hard to get to but I can get to it in a emergency......
    Steff
    forever in lace

Departed
    Well I have to admit I got an education here! And I thought dressing like a woman was kinky!

No matter, I don't judge or criticize. I think it's cool we have a place where we can talk freely. We are all old enough to decide what we want... and don't want.

As for me, I won't tell