Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I taking this too far?

Banned Read only
    I thought of pre gender therapy, but I most of us, including me, were just lesbian in the wrong bodies, lust like BI people are just BI and gay is gay. We are just attracted to females so much WE DO THIS also severe ANTS IN THE PANTS SYNDROME, LOL I know most of us just always be fiddling with tools, projects, and just stay busy.. now we figured out our true selves, BALLANCE IS KEY. Im not even trying to date! when I try, im telling GOD what to do right now! its his plan NOT MINE the more I just relax n enjoy the ride, doors are starting to open up.

Well I think I can rule out depression right now. I have been depressed lots of times in the past, mostly from being lonely, but that is what I'm saying here. Cross dressing has helped me not be depressed, as it has given me an alternative to occupy myself and have a good time, regardless of not relying off others to be happy.
    I have started to think less and less about the transitioning too. It really just doesn't seem worth all of the pain and work you have to put in, and I think I would rather just do this part time. The thing I look for most in a transition is just the beauty of a female body compared to a mans body. I hate looking down with tight pants and seeing a big bulge, or having an unbelievable flat chest and no curves. I think girls are just built so magnificently that I wish I could look like that too. But I don't think that is enough reason to completely change your life.
    I am glad to see that there are a lot of others here who have the same experiences as me. I don't think I will need therapy, because I get so much time to just think to myself, that I can even talk myself out of a depression, I came up with this thread after thinking to myself about it for hours, and I felt better afterwards!

Not much to say that hasn't already been said, however this is the best thread I've read on this forum.

I love the amount of thoughtful support this community has responded with.

Felicity, I also sympathize. I'm definitely enamoured with Alana. She helps me explore much about myself and femininity. On that note girls like us have the option of changing looks and experimenting with shapes, a flat chest and slim hips are merely the blankness we fill with our artistic impressions of our feminine selves. If you go all in with transitioning I wonder if you'll lose some of the enjoyment of transformation on a regular basis.

Lastly, it seems every girl on here has something in their signature about 'You only get to live once, have fun while it lasts!', and while this may sound a bit hallmark, it is inarguably true! I think it is an obligation, if you've been given this gift to recognize your own duality, to enjoy that unique form of self expression. Many look for it and cannot find it, and often depression sets in, sometimes aided by substance abuse. If you can find peace with yourself now, than that common internal battle (most of us have experienced some similar form of it!) has been fought and won, and you free yourself to enjoy and explore!
    "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better." -Mae West

dont hink your the only to think this far and i too see me dressed as a best friend and a bit more helped me when im lonely,shame im in the uk id come hang out happily! need some people to hang with when im at my best!

stephy x

There are so many different variants to how we are. Each one of us has a different level of "need to dress". Trying to balance it is the hard part. It would be easy I think to be in a position to be able to say, " ok im all in" but then there is reality.

You look great btw. Just stay thin and motionless, eat a little more and you will pass just fine, heh.