Thread: Wow! Two for the price of one.

Wow! Two for the price of one.

I've seen a few possible CDers out in public (that is to say not at a CD event) over the years, but tonight I actually saw two. And boy were they different.

The first was 50/50. She appeared to be wearing eye shadow, mascara and possibly eye liner, but no other make-up. She was wearing an elbow length top that appeared to be covering modest breasts. She had a long, "high" pony tail that appeared to be natural and she had a handbag slung over her chair. On the other hand, she had kind of a squarish face with a distincively men's hairline, and her forearms were very hairy. She was dining with a male date, or at least it so appeared from the way they were sharing food. That was very cute.

The other CDer was all girl. In fact, the only tell was that she was exceptionally tall for a GG and her hair was kind of "wiggy" and she kept pushing it out of her face. I don't think she would have been read at 10 paces. She was having dinner with a GG.

I congratulate both of them for going out as themselves.

The first girl was at my wife's 6 (or actually 5). I was hoping that my wife would see her so we could have an honest conversation about my going out. I would have been able to tell her that I presented more as the second girl than the first. I'm not sure she would be happy knowing how feminine I could look, but I think she would be happy knowing that I didn't stick out either because she is always worried about my safety en femme. It may also been a good segue into my wearing of make-up, wigs and forms, which is still the elephant in the room.

Just because my wife didn't say anything doesn't mean she didn't see anything. I might be brave enough to violate DADT tomorrow.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Good luck Steffi, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Steffi, I wish you all the best. Have found with my wife there is no good segue for any of them. I keep hoping that with time, but don't have a lot of that either. I don't know where she gets such a stern no look from, she certainly doesn't use it with our grandson...lol

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I think I would have casually brought them to my wife's notice.
    It does help open up lines of communication.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

GG/SO of a CD
    I always point out to my SO when I see a CDer in public. I don't know why. I like making sure he knows he is not alone and I can tell better than he can. lol. But Beverly is right. An open line of communication is something that can spur that. But I wouldn't wait until you saw a CDer in public again by chance. Just because you see someone doesn't mean it is the "right time." But anything you can do to get her to start talking.

just curious as to where you saw these women...as I am also from the DC area and was out en femme that night with a gg friend...

Dogfish Head Ale House in Fairfax Virginia. Friday evening. About 6:30 PM.

It would be an interesting coincidence it it was you.

I was (obviously) in male mode. But I'm often out and about, usually with a group or other girls.

PM Me if you're interested.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

nope, wasn't me...I was there Thursday night though...male mode... Friday night was pedicures and then sushi at Tysons Corner for me...