Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ballet and crossdressing

cute

you look so mad. Why? I'd be smiling

not mad

i'm not mad, thats just how i look naturally. lol

My first reaction to Daniella's second picture wasn't that she looked mad, but rather entranced, or deeply absorbed in "fem space"

Cathy

I will always be a ballerina

Since my early teens I have always wanted to be a ballerina. At age 12, I was forced to attend my sister's ballet classes (three times a week), having to walk her home after class for her safety. The combination of the embarrassment of having to attend ballet classes, with the angelic ballet images, with the combination of sensuals scents (nylon, leather, young girls' dew, and a mixture of sweet perfumes,soaps and body sprays) soon consumed me. I found myself uncontrollably and deeply longing to be a girl and a pretty ballerina. Throughout my teens, at every opportunity I could (almost nightly), I would sneak into my sister's room to obtain items for my nightly class/recital- a pair of my her pink,black,red or white "used" tights, a black or red leotard, her pink leather ballet slippers or satin pointe shoes, and one of her tutus. Then alone in my room, illuminated only by moonlight, I would carefully and confidently dress myself just as the other ballerinas did in class. Then I would stand in front of the full length mirror, on the back of my closet door, and I would practise the same ballet positions, steps and movements as were taught to the other ballerinas in class that day. I was so in heaven during those self-taught classes. I was so at ease and comfortable being that angelic ballerina, intently positioning my feet, arms and hands just right for each positon and step.

Oh thank you for this thread and for taking me back to the most wonderful times of my life. A quick update- I now have my own tights, unitards, leotards, soft ballet slippers and pointe shoes, and several tutus. I have several ballet dvds, and I dress each morning as the ballerina I know I am, and begin each day with a ballet lesson/class. I am dressed now in pink danskin performance tights, pink thong leotard, short pink ballet dress, and with peach satin pointe shoes (Sasha's) securely tied to my feet. On your toes girls!!!

I really enjoyed your story Madeline. Where do you get your ballet tutus Madeline. I have not found a place that has them in larger sizes but would love a tutu.

Staci - I have used several on-line stores to include http://www.tutu.com/index.html and ebay. I am so glad you liked my ballet experiences. Its the first time I have shared them with anyone in a forum. I was hoping no one would laugh at me or make fun of me. It was such a special time in my life.

Madeline

This tutu was purchased at New York Dancewear by mail order. You can find a great selection on ebay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dance wear

I love dancewear and that's probably one of the first catalysts to my crossdressing. My older sister's took ballet and I always wanted to also. Eventually, I did muster up the courage to take ballet classes as an adult. Whew! What a work out! I own several leotards as well as a few pairs of dance tights and four pairs of ballet slippers. I find the ballet slippers very comfortable and wear them around my apartment all the time - even when my girlfriend is over.
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

That is a beautiful tutu Robyn!!! It is just what i am looking for only I would want it in a light pink color. I love the satin on the body. Very nice.

Pretty

You look so girlie Daniellalee you dont need to smile do you pass as a girl in the street or in the super market you must have a ball lovely ballerina outfit regards Piper

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

TuTu or Not to tutu

Quote Originally Posted by Staci
    I would love to wear a ballet tutu. I think ballerinas are about the most feminine looking females. Clearly wearing the tights, tutu, leotards, and soft satin ballet slippers would be great. I would take lessons just to get the opportunity to wear a tutu.
    Tutu's are feminine enough, but nothing beats the female attire of the 19th Century. That was feminine, that was Beautiful. If only I had those RED pills and a time machine.

Hugs and kisses

Sarah
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red Shoes

The question should be where did Robyn find those absolutely delightful "red" pointe shoes? I have pink/peach and black pointe shoes but not red. I would kill for a pair of red satin pointe shoes.

Madeline

Madeline,

I found the red pointe shoes on ebay. I just kept looking until my size was available.

Robyn

ballet and crosdressing

I love going to ballet classes not just for being able to openly wear tights and a leotard but because it allows me to be feminine and graceful,even though I have to dress in male ballet wear.I love reverence at the end of the ballet classwhen females curtsey to the ballet teacher and males bow.I would like to attend deprtment classes to help me move more gracefully and to learn how to curtsey etc.Has anyone here attended any deportment classes?

hi.girls.when i started this threat couldn't believe that so many girls like ballet or be dressed in dancewear.it's sad the fact that in big cities all over the world,there is not at least one dance school especially for crossdressers,where every one who feel feminine can take ballet,modern dance,rythmics gymnastics,aerobics,pilates or any other form of female training,dressed as a woman.i hope that there will be the moment that crossdressers can take ballet classes,dressed and treated as women equally with g.g.want to hear more,especially from new aged members,and some propositions on how and where we can gym as women.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Ouch!!

No way, ballet would be to painful Great outfits, but i am no pain freak!!
    I would rather be a patron of the arts

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had ballet lessons at the age of 4. I’ve been the only boy in the group. No problem for about one year. But than the girls got their blue leotards and white tights … me not.
    That made me realize I’m different and I didn’t want to go there anymore.
    I suppose that is what got me started.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerinagirl
    Hi all.How many of you girls have taken ballet lessons,or think that dancewear,ballet outfits,ballet in general was the reason to start crossdressing ?And if there were ballet schools with classes for boys and men dressed total feminine as women,do you join them? G.G opinions for men wanna be ballerinas welcomed.
    I have taken ballet twice a week for about five years, with a six months hiatus of late due to moving and not being able to find a suitable school. In both schools before, I wore tights and t-shirt, but really would have preferred one of the leotards worn by the girls in the junior classes...

Taffy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

Banned Read only
    I have several pairs of Mootsies Tootsies ballet flats,love them with anything,especially denim skirts.For 6 years while studying Uechi Ryu karate,I took ballet for the flexability training,it helped quite a lot.
    Last edited by Snookums; 03-20-2006 at 05:07 PM.