Thread: Bought Shoes!

Talking Bought Shoes!

Hey ladies,
    well today I broke down and did it i acually bought a pair of womens shoes at the store. I've bought one other pair from e-bay (my blue heels) but today i went into Fred Myer and bought some "soda" boots (see picture) I was just so proud of myself i thought i would let you all know!

love,
    Elisha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BecomingBrooke; 03-04-2006 at 06:05 AM.

Great looking shoes. How were you dressed when you bought them and where? (HUG) Felicia

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    Great looking shoes. How were you dressed when you bought them and where? (HUG) Felicia

i was dressed as a boy, i do all my shopping in male mode. and Fred Myers is where i bought them (fred myers is a store that started in oregon but is now pretty much all along the west cost however they were bought by Kroger but still keep the Fred Myer name.

Love,
    Elisha

Way to go!!! Great shoes!!! The first pair bought out is always the most exciting. I only buy mine locally and try them on in the stores. In either male mode or enfemme. Do get a few stares, especially if they see my painted toes and my male business suit with heals on always looks gets someones attention. But then thats half the fun!!!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-04-2006 at 09:00 AM.

Congratulations!

I really know the feeling of buying the first pair. I just did it on Valentines day(, and had to go to change the first pair next day ).

with love,
    Michelle
    Finding my girly girl... It has to be hidden into my lingeries...

[SIZE=1]PS. Sadly, it's not me in the avatar picture...[/SIZE]

I have purchased 4 pair at Payless. I was dress in drab, but tryed them on there. I was surprized how helpful the salesgirls were. I even told them things about womens shoes they didn't know. That was fun.

Meag

I love trying on high heels in drab at payess in front of the sales girls.

Banned Read only
    When I buy shoes I'm always in low rise jeans with stilettos,I went into a Meyer Frank store here,they had a shoe sale,I tried on a couple pair of Rampage pointed toe flats and pointed toe kitten heel pumps,some lady screams out,"there's a man over here trying on womens shoes".I asked her if she bought shoes without trying them on,she said no,I asked her what her point was.She told me to be careful,she stated,"you don't realise where you live",I told her I was aware I lived in the heartland of the American Taliban.She told me to go F myself.Thats typical of Mormon hipocrates