Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heathrs meanderings all in one thread!!

Banned Read only

Talking Heathrs meanderings all in one thread!!

I haven't dressed for a few months now, but while out last night I saw a woman wearing one of my favourites.....

A leather mini skirt.

Suddenly I feel the need to dress again.

Funny how seeing someone wear a particular item can start it all off again!

Yeah, I'm tempted to dress again...later today in fact. I go through these same feelings four or five times a week.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only

Comlimenting GG's make-up.

Do you ever do this?

I told a friend yesterday I liked the look of her glittery lipstick.

Banned Read only

Makeover at a UK Dept. store counter....

Ever had one.

How sympathetic were the saleswomen?

I compliment my wife's makeup all the time. She is really pretty, and knows how to not over-do.

Kiva

Not a little girl
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1
    Do you ever do this?

I told a friend yesterday I liked the look of her glittery lipstick.
    And what was her response?

i half to hold my tounge

i half to hold my tounge most of the time ,when you say somthing like that some times they give you the strangest looks (real slow and wide eyed )they say thank you and then just keep on looking at you , (can kinda creap you out)lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I compliment women's hair, makeup, nails, clothing all the time. The just consider me "sweet".

Platinum Member
    i say things abought how gg's look all the time , just you need to be like carfull as not to make them feel like your hitting on them or stalking them...

heathr - what happened to your Avon lady friend? The last we heard several weeks ago you two were getting togther so she could make you up....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only

I'm still seeing her....

just as friends, but she is not well at present and is busy.

Banned Read only

Boots....

I, as you know have complemented women on hair and make-up and clothes, but feel boots are a touchy subject.

How do you compliment a woman on certain items, or talk about them without sounding kinky?

Dept. store makeovers.

Just for the information of the US CDs, relating to makeovers involving dept. stores, I have talked to several girls that work at the makeup counters of Dillards stores here in Texas. All have expressed a willingness to do a CD makeover in the stores. Additionally, most will know of someone in the area that will do a home makeover for CDs. No one should be too bashful about talking with these girls. Their job is to sell cosmetics, not judge their customers. One interesting note: They tell me that makeovers really pick up during the Halloween time of the year. Wonder why that is? LOL Reana

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I think it depends on how you say it. If you say it very casually like "Your boots are cute", then it will probably come off as a compliment. If you say it like "I Looooove your boots....mmmmmm", you will probably come of as some sort of perv. That said, when I hit the bank yesterday, the teller girl had the cutest shoes and I amost complimented her on them, but I thought she might think I was weird.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Banned Read only

Can someone explain this please?

Why do I not find women's shorts, trousers and jeans sexy, but I do skirts?

Comments on apparel.

Let the person draw whatever conclusion they chose. A compliment is a compliment. I can't imagine anyone would take a positive comment on any aspect of their appearance as a negative. I sometimes am so (secretly) critical of other's appearances that I just can't wait to compliment someone on something I sincerely feel is attractive on them. Assuming the worst, that being that the person think the comment is a little unexpected or slightly weird, it might just help them get through an otherwise boring day. Reana

I have often complimented women on their footwear, sometimes just something simple like, Great Boots! Never had a negative reaction. Sometimes they seem pleasantly surprised that a guy noticed their footwear.

Who knows, could be impressions you have carried with you for years, maybe because men can wear jeans, shorts, etc , but not skirts, maybe because some skirts are just soo sexy. Just enjoy skirts.

Banned Read only

jeans vs. skirts/dresses

i love wearing skirts/dresses. i also like wearing jeans. notice the difference. most of the time i wear a skirt or a dress. i will wear jeans to the mall on occasion. but for the most part, i wear skirts and dresses. when i wear jeans, i do however wear only heels.

Smile Compliments are usually accepted with a smile.

I agree that compliments are often accepted well, especially if the boots are pretty damn cool, or very expensive, Not just boots.. I recently found a girl at work wearing Flamed Chuck's (Converse All Stars), I had to say something ! Shewas dead pleased that someone noticed them. Next day, she was wearing Duffs... and I noticed them too, I complimented her again, and now we chat about all sorts of stuff as we pass in the corridor.

If I was 15 years younger... !!

I must warn against publicly offering to lick the boots in question... It just get's you talked about.

XX

Jayme

Banned Read only

GGs joking/teasing...

I find it more of a rush when GGs joke about me wearing their clothes and make-up just in conversation than actually dressing myself.

Do you enjoy the teasing?

Dunno love....but I am just the same....I have worn trousers/jeans etc...but somehow I just don't get the same buzz as I do when I wear a skirt or dress...maybe I'm just too damn girly.!!...and I will live with that..LOL
    Love Nikki. xx

Don't mind the teasing at all...but I would still rather be dressed.!!
    Love Nikki. x

If I got teased like that

I would be sorely tempted to take them up on it.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Sure...it comes with the territory. And if I should happen to look as feminine or more than them when dressed...well...that's all part of the "fun" too isn't it now?