Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: full time panties!

full time panties!

So. Girlfriend and I were doing laundry. She commented that all the underwear she folded that was mine were all panties! She joked about why I even have my cotton tightly whities in my dresser anymore. Hmmm. Time get rid of them and force myself into satin panty submission? Its been about a month and a half now.
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

All I can say is progression is fun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Have fun and now expand onto other things.

Platinum Member
    Hi BB, Keep the tighty whities for when you run out of panties.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

So you have been wearing panties full time for about a month and a half …............just a beginner then?
    Last edited by suzy1; 05-29-2013 at 01:52 PM.

ive been wearing panties on a regular basis for years now and i still have my guy undies. maybe someday ill just switch over to panties and throw out the mens. but it never occured to me i guess.. hmmm something to think about.

I can't remember the last time I tried on 'guy' underwear. It's been panties for over 40 years.

Gold Member
    I keep a pair of "GUY" underwear for that VA Doctor Visit.
    Otherwise, it is panties for me.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi BB, Keep the tighty whities for when you run out of panties.
    I bought some extra panties for when I run out of panties!

I still have a few pairs of tighty whities in my drawer for extreme situations where I don't want to ruin my panties with the grime from my hands after working on something greasy. I wear panties 24/7 and haven't needed my male undies yet, but never know when the day will come that I'll need them. And for Rader, I even wear panties to my VA visits, so far nothing negative has been said.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Keep it up! I threw out mine first week in March. I'm almost to 3 months and it feels great.

Cindy
    ​Cindy

Been wearing panties for 30 years 24/7. Even wear them to the VA for my annual visits. They don't say a word. Just smile and get on with business at hand. I do like to wear cotton and silk panties depending on where I am going. Silk on a date and cotton to the golf course.

Been almost 10 years for me now and it's just natural. I dread those few and far between Dr visits where "his" old underwear comes out of mothballs.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I haven't owned mens undies for years All I have are womens panties and I run out I wear my wifes but no chance of running out have too many pairs

About 12 years now I have only worn panties and note I don't say I wear woman s panties.

Because there not woman's, they are mine.

And all my panties are silky ones and my wife keeps telling me I have too many.

The only time I ever wear mens shorts is if I know I'll have to change around the other guys.Other than that,it's strictly panties for me.They feel so much nicer I don't know why everyone doesn't wear them.

you girls have inspired me, im going to just wear panties and see how long it is before I wear the mens undies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Been almost 10 years for me now and it's just natural. I dread those few and far between Dr visits where "his" old underwear comes out of mothballs.
    Same here, except maybe 20 years and the mothball section is long gone. My doctors all know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by BridalBoy View Post
    So. Girlfriend and I were doing laundry. She commented that all the underwear she folded that was mine were all panties! She joked about why I even have my cotton tightly whities in my dresser anymore. Hmmm. Time get rid of them and force myself into satin panty submission? Its been about a month and a half now.
    Why keep a few pairs of tighty whities around? You might have to go to the doctor's or the hospital for something planned (if you're wearing panties and have a heart attack, that's the least of your worries).
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I will always hang on two a couple pair of tighty whities just for the doctors and when I have to get physical around family or friends that don't know and might see the tops peeking out of my jeans while doing manual labor and things like that.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

That is awesome! I am almost there. I'm probably in panties 80% now. I need to go ahead and just DO IT.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    And for Rader, I even wear panties to my VA visits, so far nothing negative has been said.
    Well you talked me into it; I have a VA Doctor visit coming up on June 3,RD. Panties it will be.
    Rader

I wish I could. Either I'm just buying the wrong sort, but I find them somewhat painful at times. Do I need a bigger size? Only problem I see with that I don't want them all loose at the waist.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Doctors and nurse are not looking at your underwear nor are they really concerned about what you are covering your bits with.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

My wife is out of town for two weeks as of this afternoon...bright pink panties went on immediately after and now I get to underdress for work and totally enfemme after work!! I am sooo excited!! Went shopping enfemme tonite at a Sally Hansen store and have new nail polish! Putting it on just now and also to Kohls for new sandals. Life is good! Hugs to all of you!