Hi Ladies,
I am traveling to LA in a few week and, while at the conference, I am planning to go en femme. I was a bit nervous about traveling back to my home state en femme, going through TSA and sitting on a plane next to God knows who but I feel like I want to do it. I can change back into boy mode when I arrive at my home airport in a family rest room. I have read some posting here about travel but with how things change so often and fast with TSA I don't want to end up as a meme on the internet.

Some questions I had were, if they wanted to pat me down, could I request a private pat down so as to not cause a scene?

Are there any places downtown LA that are LGBT friendly so that I wont stick out like a sore thumb? (I try to dress and make my self up to be as passable as possible)

Has anyone had issues on an airplane en femme tht I should be aware of?

Thank you all so much! OH! BTW, I have gone to this conference en femm before and walk around in public so i am not uncomfortable with that at all. I just wanted to make sure it was ok for me to air travel and not end up on the internet.

XOXO Sheila