Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I really just a crossdresser?

Shit girl I could have told you that and I cost alot less than a therapist. In all honesty now you know who you are just be

Quote Originally Posted by smellymelly View Post
    Maybe it's my young (naive) thought process of "It's my body, I'll do what I want"...
    No, sorry. It's not your age. I just didn't realize that you are TS since you posted in the CD section.
    Reine

That is so awesome you have worked out your feelings and are now being your true self. I can only hope for myself that i can find myself as well
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    No, sorry. It's not your age. I just didn't realize that you are TS since you posted in the CD section.
    Regardless of Ts or tv or anything in between, I consider everyone as a group. So I guess... I didn't realize I was Ts either

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Blue View Post
    Melly, glad you are back. I hope the reasons for you tough patch, never rear their ugly heads again.
    Thanks Marcia! I'm sure everything will be fine! Thanks for the help a while back

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    Melly,
    Being a lifetime cder myself , my male "role" didn't allow me to experiment at your age as much as my young fantasies begged of me to..At one point I had felt regret not allowing myself to engage at such a young age, but looking back I am very happy I didn't..

As most of us in this Forum already know the one thing we can count on is change, some of us know from the start while others spend a lifetime trying to figure out . There are no easy paths to take because, I feel ( IMHO ), that some of us don't only have the desire to feel feminine "sometimes" but we also have that same desire to feel masculine " sometimes" .. Some of us are " middle of the road" while others weigh heavy in either direction.

You are correct that we shouldn't allow others to define ourselves and only ourselves can do that,only we know who we are..But sometimes to really know who we are takes time ,I know I am EBB and Flo I also know that some decisions I may make could be the wrong ones and I may later regret them because I know myself.. I'm not saying you are like me in anyway but I do sense a little Ebb and Flo in you..

BTW welcome back ..
    well thank you for the wonderful reply! I've had many people tell me that I remind them of them when they were younger. I take that as an amazing compliment when I look at them now
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-31-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: when responding to multiple posts please merge them. Use the multiquote