View Poll Results: Standing or sitting to pee - what do you do?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sit to pee only when dressed

18 25.35%
  • Sit to pee at all times even in drab

30 42.25%
  • Stand to pee at all times even when dressed

5 7.04%
  • Depends on my mood sit or stand drab or dressed

18 25.35%

Thread: standing or sitting

standing or sitting

Without wishing to lower the tone in any way. How do you girls pee?

Sarah
    xx

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by classicgreysuit
    Without wishing to lower the tone in any way. How do you girls pee?

Sarah
    xx
    Just let it go, once I've prepared. How else?

Anne

peolight

its the most peeolight way to go, (sorry just had to)
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Oh, Lord help us all, not another thread about peeing. Please. I mean, who the hell cares, really?

No offense.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Is choice number four a reference to adult diapers?

California home of the beautiful people, except me of course
    My aim is absolutely aweful so if I don't want to get out the mop I just gotta have a seat

We had this before about 2 months ago! I have sat to pee since I started to wear my big sister's panties when I was 12 so that's for 40 years now, and yes, I dry myself with toilet paper after I do a pee as a biological women would do. I use a cubicle (stall) with a lockable door if peeing in a public or works etc toilet and I would only stand to pee in an absolute emergency these days, thankfully this does not occur.

Aspiring Member
    I note there is no answer here from Tamara or the other GG's

Anne

A worrying thought occurs

On this topic a worrying thought occurs to me. Here in the UK we have lockable doors on our Toilet Cubicles (stalls) in Public Toilets, Schools, Places of Work, Restaurants etc. However, I understand that in the USA this is not always the case and some such toilets have no doors on the stalls with the sitter being visible to any other men present, hence singer George Michael's arrest for masturbating in a Public Toilet in the USA, when in Britain he could have safely indulged himself with the door closed and nobody would have been any the wiser.

How do Cross Dressers and TVs cope with this doorless toilet stall problem in the USA, as even if wearing male outerwear if you wear women's panties 24/7 (as I do) these will be revealed for anyone present to see if you are sitting on the toilet pan peeing . How do you get round this problem Stateside?

I can empathise as 30 years ago owing to a broken lock on a Work's Toilet Cubicle door I was seen by a hostile co-worker when sat on the toilet wearing a pretty floral patterned pair of panties when male underwear over here was still predominantly plain white Y Fronts or Undershorts, the unisex slip briefs popular these days not having yet become so common. This caused me a lot of abuse from bigotted co-workers and I had to find another employment . Since then I always check that the door lock or bolt works properly on any Work or Public Toilet I have to use.

Is this as big a problem in the USA as it appears to be to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    I note there is no answer here from Tamara or the other GG's

Anne
    LOL and I wonder why...... now come on, puh-lease.... do we really need to know how one pees? It's kinda obvious seeing as you have been doing it since birth
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn