Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What first got you started?

Banned Read only

What first got you started?

For me, it was wearing mother's leather skirt.

Smile first started

mothers pantes then my 3 sisters , eldest sister found me dressed in hers then she gave me some till she left home by then i had my own

Mother's pantyhose. Then dad got a Fredrick's catalog in the mail and I looked at it. I took some of my mother's panty hose that were being thrown out, and cut the legs off them. Then went to the store and bought some elastic and started to sew a garter belt for the hose. It didn't turn out too well! LOL

Wearing a pair of my big sister's white cotton knickers (panties) -full briefs with elastic through the leg bands, what Scots would call "Lassies' Knickers" when I was 12, forty years ago.

Catalyst To Cross Dressing...

When I was 7 my sister And I needed something to do on rainy days. So we came up with "The Fashion Show" And since all that we could find in the attic were ladies clothes we decided, "Why not?" We had everything from hats down to high heels. We kept our babysitter entertained this way. She thought it was quite the extravaganza. I had a hard time mastering those way big heels. I don't know how I managed to navigate all of those stairs in our house but I did.(oh, the memories!) Love+hugs+kisses,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Having four older sisters, having unlimited access to all the dresses and skirts I could want, (fantastic!), having an understanding Mother, I really was a spoiled little madam, and I loved every second of it.
    Wonderful memories!

Love Angela XX

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Easy one for me to answer.
    [SIZE="4"]
    P A N T Y H O S E ! !
    [/SIZE]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

For me the first time was dressing in drag on halloween on a dare. Oh my god, i could never put into words how good i felt. And then i was working in a small retail store and a female customer left a duffel bag, that was never claimed. The duffel bag sat there for 6 months so i finally opened it one day and girls, i won the lottery. The bag was full of make-up, clothes, a really nice pair of white pumps, and a thong. That's really the day i got started.

We were visiting my Aunt when I was young. All of us kids were out in the yard playing and ended up sloshing thru mudpuddles and the mud, soaked and filthy.

We got in trouble and had to clean up, my cousins were girls so I ended up with a pair of sweat pants and a polo shirt and a nice pair of flowery panties to wear until my clothes were ut of the laundry.

Been wearing ever since.

I found my love for pantyhose at the age of 9 and moms skirts.

Spelling Bee Princess
    For a while we had some extended family living with us, and I got curious one day while at home by myself, and just sort of snuck into my cousins room and started trying on her clothes. Still don't really know why I did it.

I also have vague memories of my babysitter giving me tights to wear when I was 4 or so, but it was so long ago I can't be sure that even happened.

Mum's underskirts and stockings when I was about 11/12 years old...still am clinically obsessed with stockings.!!!!!!LOL
    Love Nikki. xxx

Found a box full of my sisters clothes and I came across three pair of black stretch lace bikini panties. I couldn't wait to try them on. That was when I was 13. By the time I was 17, I was borrowing my girlfriend's younger sister's panties that she would leave on a laundry rack in the tub to dry. I would be wearing a pair and go use their bathroom. I'd leave the pair that I was wearing back on the rack, and put on a fresh pair. Don't think that she ever noticed. The younger sister wore the sexiest panties! Then I started a collection from every woman than I had ever been with. After that, I have to thank mail order. I've ordered thousands of dollars of panties from Victorias Secrets, and from E-Bay. I currently own at least 100 pairs of panties in every style, fabric, color, imagineable.

I gues I was lucky my mom wanted me to be a girl so she dressed me in my sisters hand me downs which lasted a long time since my older sister are twins and I wound up with two of everything.of course my mom bought me my own panties and said that I shouldn't have to wear hand me down panties and when I turned 12 she bought me my first bra.

Pantyhose for sure. Having a Teenage sister didn't hurt either

Smile What, where, when... ?

What got me started ? The desire to be a little girl when I was four years old... cant say more than that. I do know what I wore, why I wore it, when and under what circumstances, but thats my buisness.

It's a funny old life.

XX

Jayme

As an 11 year old it would be my mum's leather coat. Then, after a long gap, it would be pantyhose.

Oh so many things come to mind...my first best friends were girls..Brenda and Pam..I still love you, the coersion of an older boy to make me service him at the age of six, my mother's wanting of a girl(she had four boys..I was the second youngest), the unsuccessful attempt to make me up as a girl for halloween when I was around ten, I fought her because it hit too close to home, the sight of another boy dressed en femme for halloween parade at elementary school *she was stunning ..I can still see her in my mind after all these years, my mom's girdles, stockings and heels that I would occasionally try on, the discovery of merry widow foundations in the attic as a teen, my mom's go go boots and some really sexy aunts around the same time seemed to have a profound affect on me. So take your pick..they all influenced me to some degree.

Well for me it was because of my mothers bedroom closet was too small. You see she couldn't fit all her dresses in there so she put some in mine. They were always there and one day I just couldn't fight the urge any more. I pulled out one of her dresses from my closet and locked my door and my crossdressing built from there. Incidently I told my mother about this and she just laugh and said..."I am glad those old things were useful to some one"
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

My sister...

Well i've got one incredibly beautiful sister who was really the spark that set my fem spirit free. She's eight years older and has been such a strong influence on me throughout my life. As a kid, I was completely intranced by what she could do in front of her bathroom mirror. She'd awaken as a pretty girl alright, but then she'd go into her bathroom and transform herself into anyone's dream supermodel. I so loved to watch her put on her makeup, getting herself just right. To this day she hasn't a clue how much I learned from her... or how many of her things I borrowed in her absence! She is my absolute role model, both in life and in being fem. Such an amazing woman... I simply love her to death! So wish I could have been her sister!

Robyn
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 12-18-2005 at 11:56 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

what got me started

I would say...
    my sister's grey dress.
    I think I was 12 or 13...and she had this one dress, back zipper, shortsleeve dress, with a short hem line, mini skirt style..of the late 60's.
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Shoe,s & More Shoes

I started by wearing my sisters high heels from the 70,s clunky platforms,then progressed to panties, and stockings,but mostly womens sexy shoes were a big turn on for me it didnt matter if they were flat sandals ,or sexy high heel clogs from the 70,s .

Playing dress-up with the little girl next door is my earliest memory of dressing. We would dress up, play with dolls and her easy bake oven.

for me, i started when as a joke, my brother dressed me in one of my sisters nightgowns. officially i protested, but deep inside, i found it intriquing.
    And over the years i wore my sisters dressses, panties,

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    for me, i started when as a joke, my brother dressed me in one of my sisters nightgowns. officially i protested, but deep inside, i found it intriquing.
    And over the years i wore my sisters dressses, panties,
    Interesting. When I was in college we used to get drunk and play "truth or dare". I had one friend, Peggy, who I would always take the dare from because she would always dare me to dress in her panties and nighty. To this day, even though nothing ever happened between us (she was the girlfriend of a good friend of mine), I think we both enjoyed it very much. I know I did.

I wonder where she is now?