Thread: Seeking advice for our CrossDresser group

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Seeking advice for our CrossDresser group

So far 143 people have looked at the post I created in Upcomming Eventsabout the next meeting. Of them some number must be from the West Michigan area. I would be very greatful if those from the area would provide their opinion on the two items that follow. Feel free to PM me if you prefer that to an open reply. Thanks!

We have a monthly enfemme IN meeting. What activities would you consider fun eand to want to attend?

We have a monthly enfemme OUT excursion. What activities would you consider fun and to want to attend?

For an in night.
    Makeup tips by a beutician.
    A critique of everybody's appearance.
    Put the person out the front and let others suggest improvements. Can be cruel but done nicely it would be educational.
    A quick fashion show, let everyone see how you walk.
    Photo sessions, everyone brings a camera and tries to pose a model successfully.
    Wig night.
    A short story of how your week went.

Out activities,
    Coffee shops.
    Someones house for afternoon tea.
    A park for a general photo shoot by everyone with a camera.
    Hiking through the countryside, shorts and jeans here.
    Swimming for those with the bod.
    If practical take your partners.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    For an in night.
    A critique of everybody's appearance.
    Put the person out the front and let others suggest improvements. Can be cruel but done nicely it would be educational.
    This type of an idea worked out so wonderfully at a Masquerade meeting that it became an annual program for the past 4 or 5 years. We'd take turns standing up in front of the group to be complimented and have suggestions offered on how to improve the outfit. In my critiquing, I tend to start with what's working for the look and then suggest how to improve it. If there is something that just doesn't work for the outfit, I'd suggest a whole new look where that particular item(s) may work out.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Our Trans group has gender therapists or Endos come speak.
    Local police have spoken as well on how they are trained to deal with trans people.
    Make up people from various places come in and do make overs.
    Sometimes we do picnics and most always go out to eat after the meetings.