Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossing the line??

Crossing the line??

My Mom started dressing me as girl when I was born untill I went to school. Most of my clothes were very girly and I wore panties most of the time. Now I am married and my wife accepts me pretty much fulltime. I have progressed to liking males and having sex with them. Has this happened with anyone else? It all started out so innocent, just wearing panties here and there.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm very curious, Alaina. Where/when did u "cross the line"?

Or, maybe since you're still married u haven't yet?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've been dressing since I was 14 but I have never been interested in men. I consider myself a woman inside a man's body who is also a lesbian That said, as long as your wife is ok with you sleeping with men and you are safe about it (use protection so if/when you have sex with your wife you don't accidentally give her something) then I would say enjoy! You are who you are and you like who you like.

Think I crossed the line when My dressing and desire to be a woman became so strong that I started to crave having sex with men. Just started out wearing silkies and dressing every now and then. Now I want to be a woman.

Hi Alaina,

As a lifelong Bi CDer i certainly understand your feelings. I started dressing when i was about 12. Even though i dressed as often as i couldn I didn't have any desires to be with boys until i was in high school and even then it was quite by accident. My first sexual relationship was with my friend. We were on the swim team together so seeing each other naked wasn't strange. Not sure if my desire to dress and my enjoyment at being girly had anything to do with it although true that i am naturally effeminate. My desire to be with men progressed after college as i rediscovered dressing after i graduated. I still enjoy men although i am now in a steady relationship with a woman. It can be confusing thats for sure.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Gender identity has nothing to do with sexual preference.
    Crossdressing does not make you gay.

Tracii has it right!

Being gay is not something you 'become'. Your preference may have been hidden by the gender confusion your mother instilled in you but you just don't become gay.

I do think you need to discuss this with your wife. Accepting transgenderism in your marriage is significantly different than accepting your lack of fidelity, regardless of your partner's sexual preference.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

being gay isnt crossing a line, you are what you are. if your cheating on your wife then your crossing a line.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnsheila View Post
    I consider myself a woman inside a man's body who is also a lesbian
    This is me as well. I'm perfectly fine being a guy and I like women. It's just that Jennifer likes women too.

Banned Read only
    If you're having doubts or conflicts with your sexuality and/or gender identity, I would suggest seeing a counselor. Years ago, in the dark ages, I assumed since I liked wearing my mother's clothing that I had to be gay. That was the general feeling in the 1950's and 1960's. That can cause much turmoil in sorting out one's sexuality. I suppose, if one thinks he is gay, then he may be compelled to act out as gay. As others have said, the vast majority of cross dressers are heterosexual. I think this site pretty much clears up for most men any sense of gender confusion.

However, if you are truly gay or bi-sexual, and, you have a preference for wearing women's clothing when having sex with a man, so be it.

That being said, unless your wife is aware of your activities with men, and, is on board with it, you definitely have crossed the line.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaGirl View Post
    being gay isnt crossing a line, you are what you are. if your cheating on your wife then your crossing a line.
    This is where the big problem lies.
    You have not answered this question clearly yet.
    Until you do......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

none of this is cause and effect. My mom made me eat asparagus, I didn't become a vegetarian. My dad made me play football, but I am not an all star quarterback. Wearing certain clothes does not make you have to wear them when you mature and choosing a sexual partner sure isn't due to clothing choice.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by DanaGirl View Post
    I completely agree - I certainly didn't mean to imply that wearing women's clothing makes you gay. I was simply saying that for me, its a two for ... I am Bi and i happen to wear women's clothing. Even if i didnt, i would still be bi.....
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 05-30-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Oddly enough I don't think I am gay. Only when I am Alaina and dressed do I crave making love to man. Sex both ways is good for me, only seems a little more exciting as a woman. I have bigger and better orgasm's as Alaina. Not exactly cheating on my wife as we double date every now and then and even switch partners. She enjoys seeing Alaina being made love too, or making love to a man. She certainly is a wonderful woman.

Gold Member
    Yes I Cross Dress, But I like girls and Girls only.
    I do like to dress up as one.
    Rader

I am on M2F HRT and I am seeing breast development, softer skin, and fat redistribution. However even the thought of being intimate with a man is utterly disgusting to me. I can be intimate only with a genetic woman.

I still feel that I am a heterosexual male as far as sex is concerned and I still function as such.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 05-31-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    When I'm dressed I want to be with a guy, after all, it seems to make sense.
    I want a guy to want me so I really try and do my very best at "passing".
    So far it's been really rewarding and a lot of fun.
    I wish I started to do this a lot earlier in life, I mean, have the nerve to go out into public as Cheryl.

Good luck John. Hope it all works out for you. You look lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaina Ann View Post
    My Mom started dressing me as girl when I was born untill I went to school. Most of my clothes were very girly and I wore panties most of the time. Now I am married and my wife accepts me pretty much fulltime. I have progressed to liking males and having sex with them. Has this happened with anyone else? It all started out so innocent, just wearing panties here and there.
    Many men, including such famous people as Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill were dressed as girls until they were toilet trained. It's just much easier to change diapers when you don't have to wrestle with pants.

Your mother may have given you both boy toys and girl toys like dolls and trucks and observed your preferences, then tried to nurture your natural leanings. If you have the chance, you might want to talk to you mom about it and find out her real motives. Most parents try really hard to do what they think is best for their children, even if they are misinformed, ignorant, or misguided.

My own mother knew I was transgendered almost from birth. I didn't have testicles when I was born, they were still up inside, like ovaries. I would try to make dresses out of dry cleaning bags, pillow cases, or just about anything else. By the time I was 5 my mom knew I wanted to be a girl and wear girls' clothes. She even taught me to knit, crochet, sew, do bead-work, and let me take on girl chores like cooking, vacuuming, and doing the laundry. I loved it.

At the same time, she was aware of a danger I was not aware of. She had talked to her therapist and found out that the treatment for transsexuals back in the 1960s was electro-shock, ice-pick lobotomy, and if that didn't work, full frontal lobotomy. She had been through electro-shock herself and was ready to do anything to make sure I did not have to endure that.

When I was 12 I was the same size she was. She would take me shopping and let me pick out her outfits, which she would wear once or twice and I would "borrow". She even bought a pair of boots she couldn't wear because of her swollen ankle (the size of a grapefruit), and she even got a wig to cover a bad dye job and only wore for about 6 weeks. I got to the point where I would get home early or stay home sick and dress up all the way all day long, looking and acting like a girl.

When I grew a bit more, she "found" a teddy I had taken from her drawer, and told me to stop wearing her clothes because I was stretching them out. She told me I could keep the teddy though. She taught me to use her sewing machine so that I could tailor my shirts and pants to look more feminine.

I had tried to discuss my transgender issues with therapists in 1966, 1968, 1971, 1977, and 1979, but each time I raised the issue, I was told that I couldn't even discuss it because they weren't allowed to address those issues. It wasn't until 1988 that I finally met a therapists who would address the issue. We went to couples counseling, trying to find out why my wife and I hadn't had sex in over a year. He wanted to know more about my cross-dressing, and after several joint and private sessions realized that I was transsexual and should probably be considering transition. He referred me to another therapist covered my my plan, who helped me quite a way toward transition.

It was only when my ex-wife threatened to have all parental rights permanently revoked, while still enforcing child support that I finally stopped the transition process.

As for liking sex with males, not so much. I was curious and tried giving oral a few times. I hadn't had anal until my second wife broke my cherry, then I was amazed at how much I did enjoy that. Even so, I was often bullied by the boys growing up, and found many men to be selfish and often cruel. Not what I was looking looking for in a lover.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Oddly enough I don't think I am gay. Only when I am Alaina and dressed do I crave making love to man. Sex both ways is good for me, only seems a little more exciting as a woman. I have bigger and better orgasm's as Alaina. Not exactly cheating on my wife as we double date every now and then and even switch partners. She enjoys seeing Alaina being made love too, or making love to a man. She certainly is a wonderful woman.
    Sounds like you have an ideal situation! I bet many here would be jealous.

Quick question though ... can you see yourself being in a long-term, loving relationship with a man? And if not, what exactly attracts you to men? Is it because you think they are sexy, or is it more about the way they make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieL View Post
    Many men, including such famous people as Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill were dressed as girls until they were toilet trained. It's just much easier to change diapers when you don't have to wrestle with pants..
    Just one thing though, Debbie. Since all infant and toddler boys wore long, dress-like garments to help with the diaper-changing, then these garments would not have been considered girl clothes?

They're considered girl clothes if stictly girls wear them. Anything that is worn by both girls and boys is considered unisex.
    Reine

........................ Now I am married and my wife accepts me pretty much fulltime. I have progressed to liking males and having sex with them. ............................... .
    What sort of "marriage" do you have where you have sex with men? Does your wife also have sex outside the marriage? This sounds more like a roommate agreement than a marriage.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Linda, we have a pretty good marriage. We both enjoy being female and love each other very much. We tired of having "lesbian sex" with each other and decided to add a little variety. Yes, we often double date or share a man that we bring home with us. It seems good for both of us on occasion. Sometimes we both go our own ways and come home and share our experience on our night out. Seems to work for us.

Linda, it's called an open marriage, back in the seventies it was not unheard of, at least out here in the west they where known.
    They work for some, for some they lead down the road to separation, depends on the people trying it.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    From what you've posted, u haven't cross ANY lines that I can think of, Alaina. Maybe they're only in your mind?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good luck John. Hope it all works out for you. You look lovely!
    Thanks for the complement. I am happily married to a dear sweet wife who loves me a lot. And she is the only person whom I am intimate with as man (myself) and wife.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 06-01-2013 at 09:36 PM.