Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tracii's teenage education awareness program.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Tracii's teenage education awareness program.

A little Tough Love at WalMart tonight.
    OK I'm different I get that but I'm no push over either so here is what happened.
    4 teens 2 boys 2 girls all are in the 14-16 age range and we all know what they are like right?
    I was wearing skinny jeans and sandals with bright red toenails. Medium hoop earrings and no make up at all so its obvious I'm a guy.Not out of the ordinary for me at all.
    All 4 were walking up the aisle towards me the one teenie boys eyes get big as saucers and he starts to giggle I pass by paying no attention to him carrying a new shower curtain package (needed one).The girls just look and think nothing of what I have on.
    The other teenie boy gets real brave and comes around the other aisle to get a better look and says "hey the Pu&&y is over here ha ha ha".
    I look at him straight in the eyes and give him the 1000 yard stare (google it).
    He stops dead in his tracks so I ask him whats your problem hoss?
    He says your toes man that is "so gay"so I ask him how are painted toenails gay?
    No answer so by that time all 4 are in the aisle and I have control.
    I asked them to go back in the other aisle so dumb ass and I could have a talk.They complied.I asked again and he said fags paint their toenails.
    So your Mom and Grandmother are fags then? Again no answer.
    By this time he is getting very uneasy and wanting to leave I said this lesson has just started hoss you can't leave only a pu&&y would leave.
    He stood there so I said look you are young and just don't understand how the world works but in time you will, just remember everyone is different and doesn't have to conform to your standards.Live and let live OK? Do I make myself clear?
    He said yes sir I believe you have, Mister I feel really bad about what I did.
    I told him I forgave him and told him "use your brain first before you engage your mouth."
    What he said to his friends I have no clue but they must have heard everything I said to him.So maybe a little tough love sunk in.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-30-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Gold Member
    Once again Tracii, you rock! Education is the key, even if force fed a little.

Great job! Then the girls probably gave it to[him] or them as well telling him how "uncool" he was being!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

You go girl! Tough situation. Sounds like you handled yourself well.
    ​Cindy

Good one Traci. You handled that perfectly and maybe made all of them think twice about just what happened. I had a similar experience about 3 years ago coming back on the train in the evening from a day in San Francisco. I was with a dear TS friend who is a bit shy. Two young girls (about 13 years old) were making a commotion and showing off to their young boy friends who were quiet the whole time. Once they saw us the girls had closer targets to focus on and have fun with. They would look, giggle and talk loudly with each other and then started asking us in even louder voices for the whole train car to hear those smart ass questions to show off even more. I started answering them truthfully looking them in the eyes the whole time. They eventually lost interest and got off at their station. When we exited a couple stations later, several ladies in the train came up to us to tell us how bad they felt for us.

Banned Spammer
    Allie most adults have learned life's lessons on how to behave but kids haven't had the time to realize the world yet.
    I wanted to twist this little punk into knot to be honest but WalMart is not the place to do it.

nicely done, You taught him a valuable lesson that he won't forget and will appreciate latter in life after he gets over his embarrassment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Once again Tracii, you're over the top, I love it! Who knows, maybe you got his curiosity up and he will try painting his. You certainly got his attention.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Banned Spammer
    I had a basket of other tricks to test his manhood if he continued on about my toenails.
    I found it odd he never mentioned my girls skinny jeans I guess he was Ok with them LOL.

Platinum Member
    I totally concur. You really rock...even when you're reeducating misguided youth!

Banned Spammer
    A teaching moment is what it was and we all need to do that when these moments occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    A teaching moment is what it was and we all need to do that when these moments occur.
    BRAVO!!!!!!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    You taught him a life lesson. I think the kid will think before he talks next time. He should just be glad it turned oit with just a talking too. Some one else may have made it worse.
    Erica

Banned Spammer
    Thanks ladies I thought I did the right thing doing it that way.

Every now and then the situation and surroundings click into place.
    Then it is time to come out fighting.
    Good one Tracii, it has all been said before I came along.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just one of the Girls 4mymichelle's Avatar
    Tracii,
    It is unfortunate that situations like this happen. I applaud you for the way you handled it. You turned a possible ugly scenario into a positive one. Education is truly the key to letting them know that it is not acceptable to make fun of someone for the way they look or dress.
    Last edited by 4mymichelle; 05-30-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Teenagers, especially the girls, usually express themselves with a lot more bark than bite. If you can call them on their nonsense and make a direct connection with them as a human being, you not only stand a chance of changing an attitude for a lifetime, you'll actually wind up with a friend and defender from the deal. Young people giggle, tease and criticize to disguise their own nervousness in dealing with a situation that they haven't a clue about, and to build cohesiveness in their own peer group when confronting something or someone they don't understand. If you can penetrate the wall they are trying to build around themselves -- as your confrontation did most effectively -- their even deeper desire to learn about how the world works kicks in, and you can actually -- for a brief moment -- teach them something.

Whenever I'm confronted by snickering teen girls while I'm out and about, I always exchange a few kind words with them, and invariably the goofiness stops and their maturity level seems to instantly advance by a few years. They're not a group to avoid or be afraid of, but should be thought of as potential allies in the long run, if we can demonstrate to them that we're not any weirder than they are. Boys are a bit of a different story as they can be prone to violence, but with care you can approach some of them the same way. Doing it in a public place is certainly the safest, and despite what you said, I think Walmart may be the perfect setting for this to happen.

- Diane

Awesome! I kinda wish someone had given me that lesson when I was that age. I was real idiot back then. Ironically, my toenails are currently a pretty shade of pink! If only my 15-year-old self could know...
    "Butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairytales"
    You can read my blog if you like, or peruse my photos if you feel like it.

Gold Member
    The poor kid probably had a turd in his pants by the time you two were done talking.
    Once you were out of earshot the kid probably said, "Man, i could have kicked his ass!" as his friends rolled their eyes.

Ya know Tracii, I still don't quite get why people are often wanting to challenge how you want to present. But then ultimately, TG folks don't judge what anyone wants to wear.

You may have given him the wrong idea though - what if he went home and asked his mom and grandma if they were fags?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Spammer
    Nicole I hope he does so Mom and Grandma can slap his dumb ass around a bit.LOL
    Seriously if he does say something to them they can educate him on how to be more understanding.
    I was nice to see him squirm and feel fear creep up his spine.He was sweating pretty badly and his face was flush enough I could have said are you wearing blush?
    I really hope he took it to heart and learned something.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    A great learning moment for him if he takes it to heart. Handled it very well. Just adds to the Cosby routine that their minds are not fully cooked. Sometimes I think the oven is off.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Spammer
    Barbara I have had a few run ins with the teenies so I'm used to it.
    5-6 years ago outside a convenient store 3 guys I would say were 18 or so were giving me a hard time with what I was wearing and said they were going to kick my ass so I said can the big one go and try first?
    I gave a big smile and took my shoes off in preparation.They thought twice and walked away.

Tracii - you are such an inspiration - right out there leading the way. I am still quite timid - aspiring to have your courgage. Your story really helps. Thanks!
    Christine x - more pics on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/misschristinereid/

Banned Spammer
    Thank you Christine you are more than sweet!
    IDK stuff like that really doesn't bother me at the time it happens but later on I think well I am different so I can understand sort of.
    I do push the boundaries at times when I can so its not unexpected to get a heckler here and there.

Tracii, that is awesome! You are much braver than I.
    Stephanie