Thread: Artificial Vagina

Artificial Vagina

I have read a lot here and on other websites about Breast Forms but what is the experience and opinion of posters here of the artificial vaginas on sale. I understand that these are moulded rubber , flesh coloured, some even have pubic hair and that they have a sheath for the penis and can even be urinated through just as a biological woman would do. They are however quite expensive, about £70 to £100 UK.

Has anyone here bought one of these, are they comfortable to wear, do they stay in place and are they realistic?

Banned Read only

artificial vaginas

i not only wear one, i love it. mine cost me about $220 US. i got mine thru cross-dress.com. it is a store in sunrise, fl. called secrets. i buy a lot of things thru them, they are extremely CD friendly.

don't know

i cant answer your question but look under ( castle supplys) they hav a lot of them to sell
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Those things look uncomfortable but I am sure they look ok...
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Yes...I have had several over the years. They are fairly realistic looking. They do stay in place as they are secured by cords...however because of that they tend to be uncomfortable especially when worn for long periods of time and when sitting. Maintenance is simple...just soak for a few minutes in a basin using body wash, shampoo, or the like...and then air dry.

Thefantasygirl.com/bodyshaping/sheathvstrin.shtml has them at a little cheaper price than some of the other sites that I have seen them on. Check it out for yourself.