Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on join in

Come on join in

Every time I come on this site there is only ever about 1 or 2(sometimes none) other members on line but about 20 guest. If your here you must have an intrest in crossdressing. So come on sign in and join in.
    Last edited by Nina; 04-30-2004 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    Ever time I come on this site there is only ever about 1 or 2(sometimes none) other members on line but about 20 guest. If your here you must have an intrest in crossdressing. So come on sign in and join in.
    Dear Nina i find it hard to join in I never get any replies from anyone all i want is someone to talk to who crossdresses like myself I am thinking of leaving
    the site There seems to be a lot of crossdressers out there but nobody wants to talk I thought this was a great site and i would not be lonely any more
    But i feel i still am

Anne, Nina, or Other sisters ...

I also love to chat, exchange emails,and share stories, tips, advice, & suggestions about our special lifestyle ... Please email or Instant Message me anytime ...

Your Sister-n-Panties,
    Michelle Jo
    michelor69@yahoo.com

Hi girls,
    I also thought I'd get alot more replies, on my posts or just to chat,
    I'd love to chat and/or e-mail with any cd sisters out there.
    Really thought this site would be a gr8 place to finally get to know people like myself,
    I've read alot of the posts here and many many have the same feeling as I do, and I've learned so much by them,(knowing now I'm not the only one that feels this way or that) I do thank the forum for that.
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

simpsonfan
    seriously! 14 people viewing this and im the only girl posting! i feel like im alone at a party!

Smile Anne

We are here for you! Don't be shy just open up and people will share their point of view! I have not seen any mean replies yet. Everyone here is so supportive and thats why I come here every day! You can send me a private message if you like and I always answer them! Sometimes there are a lot of posts and someone may get overlooked but if you tell us a little about yourself it is easier to relate! I'm 44 and have been a closet CD since childhood. I am married w/children and no one knows. How about you?

Cindy
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

chat room!

this website needs a chatrrom with realtime chatting!

Aspiring Member

???

Yeah it sure does!

yes a chatroom would be nice

Hi Jacki,
    yes some things here are confusing, but in time we can figure them out, yes I would love to see real time chat come to this forum, that would be gr8
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

jacki I have been a member about a month now. What do you mean by sorry your in michigan this site works ok for me

SexyCatherine
    Nina
    Thanks for the incentive. I joined a few days back and am enjoying having some like minded girls out there. I haven't really contributed yet - still catching up on all the gossip across the various threads.

SexyCatherine
    CindyT

Sorry my signature is similar - purely coincidental. I'll change it if you want.

chatting

I would love to chat as well. Email me anytime or send me a private message.

Come on people,
    There are about 40 of you looking at the threads on here and not members. How do you think we are going to help you with all your crossdressing questions(you must have some or why would you be here?)
    It might give us members someone to talk to.
    And whie I'm having a moan, whats with all you members who never post anything. Don't worry how silly you think it is say it anyway. I only ever post rubbish anyway.
    So why don't you do the same? Your silly thoughts might be of intrest to some of us, You nevr know
    Last edited by Nina; 04-30-2004 at 08:45 AM.

RachaelBraGirl
    Hi Ladies,

I am new here, am I a mamber I don't know? If I am not I want to be. I have spent 25 years hiding my true feminine side and am now out. I LOVE PANTIES AND BRAS I LOVE things that make me feel FEMININE. I love my wife and am so thankful she accepts me as I am. I am very Bi I love ****, I came out 2 months ago, I work, play and wear panties every day, and at home I dress fully. At the Gym (NYC) I undress and walk around in my panties. The first time I undressed and saw a guy get a raging hardon looking at my panties was a totall turn on. I was afraid at first, but after a while, I just did it. It is the one place I feel safe dressed and being fem. Most of the guys accept me, it is a very gay gym, and no one hassles me. When a man comes on to me in the lockers or sauna or shower it is great. It is the one place that I have made formyself that is safe for me to be fem. I try to be descreet, but yet I can walk to the shower in panties and feel safe and sexy. I wish I felt that way in the outside world, I cant wait to go out in publick
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 05-29-2005 at 06:41 AM.

Nicole-InPanties
    Every time I come on this site there is only ever about 1 or 2(sometimes none) other members on line but about 20 guest. If your here you must have an intrest in crossdressing. So come on sign in and join in.
    Hello I just joined the site... How long has this site been up... I have been looking for a site like this to join. We need to get the word out to get the membership up.

Nicole

simpsonfan
    rachelbragirl

you sound like you have a REALLY good gym. i wish i could go there.

good luck getting out into public dressed, its something i dont quite have the nerve to do.

Hey Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Dana_cd
    Hi girls,
    I also thought I'd get alot more replies, on my posts or just to chat,
    I'd love to chat and/or e-mail with any cd sisters out there.
    Really thought this site would be a gr8 place to finally get to know people like myself,
    I've read alot of the posts here and many many have the same feeling as I do, and I've learned so much by them,(knowing now I'm not the only one that feels this way or that) I do thank the forum for that.

Hi - If anyone wants to chat I am here anytime anyone needs...

My aol instant messenger is jsthere2bugu

I have learned so much on this sight and have to say would cool to have "cyber" friends
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa_CD
    this website needs a chatrrom with realtime chatting!
    Marissa,

Here's a CD website with chatting.

http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums/index.php

Come on people,
    There are about 40 of you looking at the threads on here and not members. How do you think we are going to help you with all your crossdressing questions(you must have some or why would you be here?)
    It might give us members someone to talk to.
    And whie I'm having a moan, whats with all you members who never post anything. Don't worry how silly you think it is say it anyway. I only ever post rubbish anyway.
    So why don't you do the same? Your silly thoughts might be of intrest to some of us, You nevr know
    I know what you mean, but take it easy. It takes time for one to understand self. Then to identify, then to have courage to admit to self that this is OK, finally it takes time to create username and to post here. Once the ice breaks then it goes alone... I post often, for the subjects that intrigue me. I love to listen what others think. Some people like watching. Maybe picking thier favorite, maybe just enjoying watching. We post because we enjoy being watched. Well it it crowd reading out there. And contemplating what brought them here. I am glad that this exist and that people are OK and nice. If it can be let it stay as that. More people doesnot always lead to better place. On the contrary. As for chatting, I do not have time to that, but I reckon many of you are just alone. Chat will be fine. Find some chat server and open a channel.

BTW whenever I am on the board, there is noone... And I do not feel alone. Read here and there, post here and there.... It's fun its great I love it - It works for me. This is great bunch of people!

donna ann
    my name is Donna ann from detroit mi. would love to chat I' 58 yaer old cd

donna ann
    I live in detroit mi, my name iis Donna Ann i'm 58 and love to please

donna ann

love mi.

my name is donna ann I love being in wayne Mi. want to meet others in michigan

louise rath

Getting acquainted

Hi all,
    I agree with all the posts. This site has been great for self-understanding and mutual understanding. As a 51 yo male married 2 children, just to know there are 'people like me' out there is fantastic.
    I guess for those of you in the Northern hemisphere, we in the 'south' can't be on-line due to time differences, eg NINA's comments about not enough members on-line.
    Anyway Nina, you are just too beautiful; try as I could in my younger days (since age 13) I could NEVER look THAT good!!
    Love to all
    Louise