Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Come on join in

your welcome and come see us somemore
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Nina dear,

I see your legs are apart again in your new avatar. (You change them so often it may be out of date by the time I post this.) I did have occasion to comment on this before. :mad:

If all else fails I suggest you should ask Mummy to give you some lessons on correct feminine behaviour. After all we don't want this forum to get a bad name, do we?

I guess one of the problems for many CDs is that they missed out on the introduction to ladylike behaviour that girls would normally have picked up at school. When CDs come out they can be quite outrageous.

I do understand that there are sissy training schools in London and possibly some other big cities, where a dominant madam can give you appropriate correction, but there should be no need to resort to that, should there?

Now please try to be good in future, Nina. I hope I don't need to mention this again.
    I'm not sure i'm getting this right and may have to visit one of these schools to make sure i get this sorted once and for all. Of course I wouldn't enjoy this form of correction at all Now you don't know the addreses of any do you?

I do what I say on my tin
    I've heard a whole bunch of people comparing cd'ing to being like what a superhero does. Basically about the whole pretending to be someone else thing, or adopting a secret identity. I'm thinking of a recent movie quote but it's lodged in a little-used part of my brain... um, Catwoman maybe?
    Anyway unfortunately the only places where I'm a superhero are in my mind and in my dreams, where I have an incredible ability to change my appearance from male to female mode at will. Kinda like real life except without the whole being scared stiff to be seen outside en femme.

Is it such a big deal that a guy shaves his body and chooses to wear womens underwear? [a loud "no it isn't" is heard from somewhere in the distance!] I would love nothing more than to tell the whole world, and live day-to-day wearing both sexes clothes (deciding which based on my mood on waking). But life isn't that simple, as should be blatantly obvious to anyone who has read a sample of the posts on this site! Ah well, I guess a career doing something I love is worth the inconvenience. after all, a man has to have a hobby... even if that hobby is being a girl!

D. (... see, I did post again!)

Smile

Hi I'm Misty from New Jersey, if any body wants to e-mail me, my address is

sandal_lover@yahoo.com

Hiya Misty! Hmm, did I already say hello? Well, just in case, HI!

Samantha, you really know which of my buttons to press, don't you!?

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

am i pressing the right one?
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Honey, you are pushing all of the right buttons! LOL

No wait, that came out totally wrong, but ah, what the heck. It is time I went to bed anyway. Mind not clear. Trying to think. COFFEE. Must have caffeine. Must become overstimulated ...

Samantha! You are just too brilliant for words!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

now your going to make me blush

Alright!! :P Finally.

hahadamnit*blushing*