Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How girlie is your phone cover.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Mine is a white Galaxy II with a white cover. I was gonna take a pic for u but, well the camera is on my phone and I cant figure out how to get it to take a pic of itself. Oh Im blonde ;-)
    Erica

There's this wonderful invention called a "mirror." They're fun to look into while dressed, too!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My phone goes commando - It doesn't wear any underwear.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Purple with flowers, stars, abstract designs and in serious need of being replaced.

Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

I don't have one myself but my GF's is pretty girly with pretty pink rhinestones.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well thats a good start.

Now we all know that we tend to go over board on these things. So Are there any GG who would like to weigh in?

And what about the rest of you.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Would love to find a more femme cover for my old flip phone.
    I just make calls when I need to not all that other stuff the new phones do.

Mines a work phone...I dont think theyd approve (nor would the wife). People know im a bit kooky and to have somthing pink would not be unlike me - I'd say it was free or something similar, however plain jane black is what I'll have to settle for for the time being.

No recent gadget with custom cover, but flower backgrounds uploaded to old smartphone and big Cisco hardphone.

Have had my flip since around 2009,and the one before it (now in drawer) since 2005. Never saw the need for a phone that would do everything except kiss you goodnight. All that personal information stored in an item carried in your hand and forgotten on the bar, or restaurant table or washroom vanity for someone to look at or steal, not for me.

Bobbi

My old Iphone 4 wore a pink with white polka dot Kate Spade case. Since upgrading to the IP 5 I haven't found the right griliegirl case yet buy I'm looking. Shopping is half the fun...Right!

Mine's not girly at all. Just plain black.

I like the phone crochet cover, don't know if I'm brave enough yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]Trying to hide my girliness a little less everyday, all suggestions appreciated. Check out my cardigans, and my wishlist ones, here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8842813@N06/[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You've GOT to be kidding? I'm the 39th post on girlie, "phone covers"?

I don't even know what they r!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Call me weird but I don't own a mobile phone. I have a fear of talking on the telephone. If someone calls me at home I end up pacing up and down the house if the conversation goes on too long. Many of my friends know this and if for some reason they need to phone me they keep the conversation short and to the point. I do love talking face to face though.

It's a red Hello Kitty one. It's cool, because I am a big fan of Hello Kitty anyway. So, girl or guy, I'm ready!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I have one of these, of course.

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12316...flector.u1.png

No one even asks about it.

Banned Read only
    I have an all-black (no red cover as shown) TAKTIK Extreme from LUNATIK with a Gorilla Glass Cover Plate. My 4S is surrounded by shock absorbing urethane and snadwiched by aluminum bezels front and back. No bulletproof, but damn close...

Banned Read only
    QUESTION IS..., WOULD ANY OF US CARRY GIRLIE PHONES IN GUY MODE?? i would as well, why not? i try to pass as a girlie looking guy sometime

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    maybe when i get a new phone I'll get a girly cover, my current phone is so old it is rotary dial

Quote Originally Posted by jsunic_1978 View Post
    QUESTION IS..., WOULD ANY OF US CARRY GIRLIE PHONES IN GUY MODE?? i would as well, why not? i try to pass as a girlie looking guy sometime
    OF course. It's the only phone I have and the only cover I have for it right now. Why wouldn't I?
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I just ordered a Deff Cleave Aero for my iPhone 5 to match my iPhone 4S.
    http://deff.co.jp/news/2012/12/cleav...or-iphone5.php

and my girlie theme according to my wife