Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A leather skirt thread for heathr1

A leather skirt thread for heathr1

Lets talk about leather skirts.

Short ones. long ones. black ones. brown ones. girlfriend's ones.

Do you own a leather skirt?

When did you buy it?

Do you know anyone at work who wears one?

Have you ever worn one?

Hi Julie,

I have never worn or owned a leather skirt but have to say that my head will turn every time I see someone wearing one; worn well, it is the ultimate in class and style. Tell us: Do you wear one?

Alexs.

girl next door
    I own a short one which I just adore. I've had it for years, don't recall where I got it. I've not worn it "out," and don't expect to anytime soon. I had a coworker a while back who would wear one on occasion, sending me swooning every time. Hugs, Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I have already told heathr everything I know on the subject of leather skirts and many things I don't. I have told her how many I have, what colors they are, what lengths they are, and whether I wear them to work, out shopping, or only in the bedroom. I have told her what I wear them with and how often. I have told her at what age I started wearing them, whether my mother ever wore them, and whether my father ever wore them. I have told her whether I enjoy wearing them inside out, upside down, backwards, or over my head.

If there is anything she still doesn't know about me and leather skirts, I am sure she will PM me and ask.

NEXT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG
    I have already told heathr everything I know on the subject of leather skirts and many things I don't. I have told her how many I have, what colors they are, what lengths they are, and whether I wear them to work, out shopping, or only in the bedroom. I have told her what I wear them with and how often. I have told her at what age I started wearing them, whether my mother ever wore them, and whether my father ever wore them. I have told her whether I enjoy wearing them inside out, upside down, backwards, or over my head.

If there is anything she still doesn't know about me and leather skirts, I am sure she will PM me and ask.

NEXT!

LOLOLOL

Yes, I've worn one, no I don't own one, yes, I've been blown away by a woman in a bar once who was wearing one, and yes, they are one of the sexiest items a woman can wear. Hope to have another one day. Nuff said.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

A leather skirt thread for heathr1

I have a black 14" a-line pvc skirt I bought from Top Shop thinking it was leather. I was so nervous and clueless at the time, I didn't care; I just had to have it.

Anyway I love it even though it's plastic and I'm really pleased I bought it.

Last edited by jenny_centaur; 12-19-2005 at 07:08 PM.

Banned Read only

Leather skirts

I've got four.
    One is a far too short (for me anyway) mini, two knee length, one I bought about twelve years ago, the other more recent is half of a very nice suit.
    My fourth is a full length evening skirt.
    Leather skirts are a fashion icon.
    Like leather jackets they can never go out of fashion.
    A good quality leather skirt is an investment, a girls wardrobe should contain at least one.
    My favourite is my old knee-length, it's like stepping into an old friend.
    And by an amazing coincidence I'm wearing it as I'm typing this post!

Love Angela XX

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Lets talk about leather skirts.

Do you own a leather skirt?

When did you buy it?

Do you know anyone at work who wears one?

Have you ever worn one?
    Own 2, both Jaclyn Smith from K-mart. Both on sale real cheap ($15) and one with a matching jacket. One black and one burgandy. Love the feel!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karren...bc.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karren...94.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    I own one. You can see it at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=19482.

I picked it up at Wilson's Leather. I was shopping en drab, and this turned out to be the first piece of feminine clothing I tried on in the store. There's a post from me somewhere about that shopping trip. I bought it as a birthday present for myself last October. It is my favorite skirt.

Hi Julie,

Don't own one but would love to.

Any suggestions as to where I might buy decent quality ones in the UK.
    [SIZE="4"]
    Take care,

Emma
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=Julie York]Lets talk about leather skirts.

Do you own a leather skirt? yes a few of them........

When did you buy it? oh i got them all over and my fav... from a yard sale for $2.00

Do you know anyone at work who wears one? i retired no one works with me......

Have you ever worn one?yes silly why own them if you don't wear them.....

I bought mine on sale at Pennys. I paid 1/2 price for it, $75. It is black, and comes to just above my knees. It was a Christmas present to myself, about 4 years ago.

Banned Read only

I'm so embarrassed now...

Awww, no need to be embarrassed Heathr. We all have our faves.

Do suede skrts count? I have two just above the knee suede skirts that I just love, one brown and the other kind of a brown/purple. The only problem with them is that if I gain a pound, then I can't get the zipper up.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I own one leather mini skirt. I picked it up for 2 pounds in a charity shop - I couldn't believe my luck!!

Don't wear it that often, but if I'm feeling really tarty, then it goes a treat with some fishnets and 5" heels!

Paula
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

Banned Read only

I agree with alexs...

ultimate class and style.

Julie....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Leather Skirts , Own 3 , 1long ,1 knee , 1 mid thigh , very sexy love the feel against my nylons . but no one gets to see being a closet cd Stefi

Leather skirts hmmmm...I own several and they are all delicious...no, I didn't eat them, just lick and smell them onoccasion and wear them very often. Next best thing to the boot thing, they definitely go together. Always fashionable and timeless! Great piece of clothing!!!

Banned Read only

leather skirts

i own 3 all short or minis. a black one (short), a red one (short) and my personal favorite, purple (this is my realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly short mini). i got the 1st 2 from a CD friendly store. the last one i found at the mall. it was on sale for $65. it is way too short to wear to the office, i did however wear it to the company xmas party (dont worry girls - i own the company). they are the essential piece of michelle. they are my signature items

Hi Girls

Iv got just the one very short very sexy and I call in my pulling skirt as every time I have it on I get the men after me
    What can a girl do!!!
    If you have a look at my avatar thats the one I just love it next to my skin make me feel like a posh tart .
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Own 2, both Jaclyn Smith from K-mart. Both on sale real cheap ($15) and one with a matching jacket. One black and one burgandy. Love the feel!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karren...bc.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karren...94.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren
    Oh gosh Karen,
    I just love the look in the second photo..it is so cute.

Me I own more than my fair share of leather, I adore it. Unfortunately, my favorite skirt, a black leather A line, has incredible shrunk overnight..couldn't be me getting a tad bit bigger..ok perhaps a bit of both, well at least the second it correct. It is black and size eight. I usually wear a fourteen. I guess I could get by with a twelve though. I have a black mini, good quality, a brown mini, fairly good quality, a white mini, cheapy from Newport News, a white pencil of pretty good quality. I also have two leather dresses from Newport News. Unfortuantely the zipper is caplooey on my favorite black leather tank dress. I love that dress and may need to go to velcro or something because I don't want to give it up.

Well, hell! I own two skirts, period, and neither of them are leather. Looks like it's time to update my wardrobe...

Sarah tried on some black leather jeans when we had a week together last June. Lord love a duck, it was all I could do not to jump her bones right there in the store. I'd love to see her in a leather miniskirt.

Fiona

I have one leather mini-skirt. It is about 14 inches long. I have had it for about 5 years and just love it. You can wear it with anything. They are so versitile. Great skirt. If you don't have one you should try to find one. Even find them at Goodwill stores sometimes for just a few dollars.