Thread: A week on my own.

A week on my own.

I have to share this with someone and who better than you lovely people. My wife who only tolerates my dressing if don't do it to often, is going away for week leaving me on my own. The anticipation of those days is getting so exciting, looking forward to full dressing everyday.
    high heels --bliss
    makeup --more bliss
    polished nails --over the moon
    wig/skirt/blouse/dress--you get the idea.#
    I just can't wait.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    If I was you I would lock the door, turn off the phone and head to my closet. Get made up and sneak out the back door for an adventure on the town. Hope you have fun and make the most of every minute.
    Erica

I'd take the week off work too and go 24/7.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Sounds like the perfect time to kick the closet door off it's hinges and go out and celebrate. You can always rehang it just before she gets home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraellen View Post
    I have to share this with someone and who better than you lovely people. My wife who only tolerates my dressing if don't do it to often, is going away for week leaving me on my own. The anticipation of those days is getting so exciting, looking forward to full dressing everyday.
    high heels --bliss
    makeup --more bliss
    polished nails --over the moon
    wig/skirt/blouse/dress--you get the idea.#
    I just can't wait.
    Have fun sweetie. It will be a blast.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Sandraellen...

Sounds like a great opportunity for you! I have done this a couple of times in the past two years - booked a week off work each time - and it was quite wonderful. I did not do more than dressing (no make up, wig, etc.) but enjoyed the freedom of wearing what I pleased when I pleased 24/7 for the duration.

Enjoy!

I get a week every summer when the wife and kids go to camp. Crossdressing is always part of the week but this year I'm going all out, buying some new clothes, wig, make up, etc. Spending at least one entire day en femme. I work from home so I can do pretty much what I want. Have fun with your week!

Lucky! I hope you enjoy every minute of it!!!

Sandra Ellen, I'm in the same situation starting Tues. Counting down the minutes! A week of pure bliss ahead.

Have fun this week
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

i have alone all week myself. I am so looking forward to dressing!
    Tammi

You lucky girl !

In the same boat, butI get two weeks.

Enjoy the time! You go girl!

I stayed enfemme for two days once and it is a blast. I even wore full make up to bed and awoke with lipstick all over my face. I know gals I should have taken it off and moisturized. I pranced around the house in my heels pretending I was someone special. I also stayed in front of all the mirrors in the house just refreshing my make up and trying on new outfits and most important taking pics.

Silver Member
    Have lots of fun. Because of your semi-accepting wife, you have earned a little time out of the closet!

I had a week to myself last year and it was amazing. I'm totally jealous!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My wife is supportive, but yet, when I have the time alone it so nice!
    I just had five days by myself. With the exception of a few appointments I stayed dress pretty much the whole time. Went for two long sunny walks in two parks, a few drives, and went to the theater (saw Frances Ha! Such a wonderful movie.). But best of all I went to sleep early last night and spent the whole morning in bed just like this!!!
    Hugs, Jules
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm in exactly the same situation as you Sandraellen. My wife who doesn't want to see me dressed went away for a week yesterday. I know that feeling of anticipation, excitement and impatience as the week approaches. I've certainly made the most of the first two days, you can see some pics I posted on the picture gallery forum. My enthusiasm for dressing seemed to have waned a little recently but I wanted to really take advantage of this free week so put lots of thought into how to do so and it has paid off delightfully. I'm dressed all the time and enjoying it immensely, as much as ever. Unfortunately work gets in the way for the rest of the week but I'm going to make every minute at home count. Mmmmmmm I love being a girl! Hope your week is just as good

Oh, all of you with these wonderful opportunities -- enjoy them to the fullest, and keep us posted!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I'll have 3 weeks starting next Monday..counting the minutes til then!
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

Definently make it a point to get pretty and get out! That's where it becomes really fun. Find a local Cd to go out with you if you havn't gone out yet. Hope you have a blast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

When you have opposition these opportunities are to be treasured.
    I do hope things improve.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Boy, am I jealous. Enjoy your time and have fun.

I posted this same thought on another thread a few minutes a go but it fits here as well:

It's a shame when you would rather dress alone than be with your wife. My wife's out of state family had some medical problems and she made several trips away for two or three weeks at a time a year or more ago. Yes, the dressing was fun (that was before I introduced her to my "hobby"), but after just a couple days, I missed having her around to hold and kiss.

Try to work on your relationship to the point where you can dress around her. Not miniskirts, six inch heels, and hooker makeup, just dress like she does.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda