Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is being closeted more exciting?

It was the taboo connotations that increased my interest at first and staying inside the first 2 years seems to be all part that..I felt power and control within my little secret. Eventually, I did grow curious and got out through the encouragement of another cd girlfriend.So I began a rush of getting out for 2 straight years thinking I would land a reason for all this....of course I didn't. The one important thing I did learn is that I don't have pigeon hole myself into any"reasons why".I'm free to be curious and choose,I am free to be creative in my expression..irregardless.

In a way,getting out confirmed that self expression and helped me to evolve somewhat.I enjoy my time out,and it feels good but nowadays I'm pretty content with things at home too and realize I need to give equal amounts of time to all my endeavors in order to stay happy.I guess we all evolve and find that perfect balance sooner or later.I do know this...if one chooses to be inside only they shouldn't allow feelings of inadequacy to push them out the door,that time just seems to come.
    Last edited by Celeste; 06-13-2013 at 05:21 AM.

Being in the closet is only good if you have to be there. I was there for quite sometime myself and looking back, it really did suck. Always hiding things, making sure nothing was out of place, or that I didn't leave tell tales around the house, there was nothing exciting or thrilling about it. Matter of fact, it probably added to the over all fear.

Now that My SO knows and has responded in ways I could have never imagined, it all just seems normal now. There is a thrill to actually leaving the house but the more I do it the more I am sure it will move to the normal side of things in time.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Im pretty well in the closet 99.9% i only say this because i have went out twice by myself (once when i was a teenager and about a year ago ) and i also went out 2 times for halloween with my x-wife before she knew i was a cder .I also many years later went out with my last GF with a bunch of good friends about 3 yrs ago since then (except for the time about a year ago ) i have pretty well gone back to my closet and actually find it more rewarding .This could be because i can try harder to create the actual women i want to look like with no boundrys
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Is being closeted more exciting?
    NO! Unless you are talking about the heart rate bouncing off 200 every time you hear a creak in the floor after you just spent 5 minuted getting the zipper up on the one size two small dress.

I much prefer talking with the dry cleaning lady from who I just picked up a white dress from and who asked if she could have it when I was through with the dress.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.