Thread: When I was born I was given a nice boys name ! I also know what my name would have be

Question When I was born I was given a nice boys name ! I also know what my name would have be

When I was born I was given a nice boys name ! I also know what my name would have been if I were a girl. When I realized that I wanted to be a girl, a long time ago, My name was Penny. Now I am Nina ! Am I, or any other girls amongst us schizophrenic, either diagnosed officially or self diagnosed. Serious Question ! I must add that there was a decade between Penny And Nina. I think that Penny is now my middle name.
    Last edited by ninadiva; 06-11-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm going to take a wild swing at this: Penny?

No wait! Nina!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My girl's name would have been Jackie thats why I adopted it!!

I think Nina is a beautiful name. Sabrina fits me - fun, flirty, somewhat wild and uninhibited - yup thats me.

Hi,

Some names are both boy or girl .

noel. no-el or in german , no-el 'e'. so im covered, ether way. to noeleen 'e'.

...noeleena...

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Yep. My mom told me if I was a girl she and my dad would have named me Jennifer (it was the mid-70's what can I say? ). That's why I adopted it. Kelly was to have been my middle name, so I adopted it as Jennifer's surname.

Quote Originally Posted by ninadiva View Post
    ... My name was Penny. Now I am Nina ! Am I, or any other girls amongst us schizophrenic, either diagnosed officially or self diagnosed. Serious Question ...
    I'm not a psychiatrist, but this seems more along the line of multiple personality disorder. Self-diagnosis is rather dangerous to mental health because the self-diagnosis is wrong too often.

Schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder are not among my mental health issues.

No I have always been Beverley.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I quite like my male name, though it's very common. If I'd been a girl, my name apparently would have been "Fay" which I do not like at all.

Why "Dawn"? I went to a local CD group and was asked my femme name. I stammered "er... actually... I don't have one" and was told that Simply Wouldn't Do. So I blurted out "OK, Dawn". It was the first name to enter my head. I don't know any Dawns and didn't like the name much at first, but it's grown on me.

Exclamation When I was born I was given a nice boys name ! I also know what my name would have be

My mother was going to name me Phoebe if I had been born a girl. I recently changed on online presence name from JanetCD to Phoebe on many forums and sites I frequent. I am seriously thinking of changing my legal name to Phoebe and try to obtain a "F" gender marker on my ID or Drivers License. I have been presenting female appearance for a couple of years almost full time. If I get the "F" gender marker I would go full time even though I am not seeking GRS or HRT.

Only time I get questioned about my female appearance and male ID is at my bank when there is a new teller who has not seen me before. I show my ID and the teller looks at me like (you are wearing female clothes but your ID is male?)

Phoebe

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm the youngest of 4 boys and my Mom was wanting a girl when I was born.She told me she had a name picked out but its been so long I don't recall what it was.

Mmm, the name "Nina" reminds me of a girl I once dated, always loved the name...........

I was going to be Victoria, apparently. I overheard this in a stage-whispered conversation between adults shortly after defending my right ( aged about 4 ) to wear my Y-fronts back to front

I was Angela for a bit, mainly because I like the Stones' song "Angie".
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?