Thread: Told the SO

Told the SO

finally told the wife I underdress and sometimes a little more.
    She was surprisingly accepting. She just doesn't want the kids to know.
    They are not old enough to understand and it wouldn't be fair to them

That is wonderful
    If she has more questions and she prob will....answer honestly. And if she would like other GGs to talk to invite her here we can reassure her it is normal,not wrong,a part of you and sharing it together can make for a strong relationship.
    But please do not make the mistake of going wild (pink fog) as alot do when they finally share it with a loved one. Best Wishes
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

That is awesome Fire-girl!!!

Having the one you love on your side is truly wonderful!

Good for you! Open and honest communication will get you the best results. Many of us have to do that same balancing act with the wife and kids but many things can be worked out if you're talking. Good luck!

-Bree

Gold Member
    Great news, but remember, GO SLOW.
    Rader

Well done! Take it easy on her, understand the kid bit too.
    Balance is the challenge I am learning, between girl and boy life..
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Stay within the boundaries of the agreement and only reveal new things slowly so as not to overwhelm her.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you all so much. This forum is what gave me the
    Courage to tell her. I will try to follow the advice you have all
    Given

It's wonderful that your wife accepted. Take it slow and don't push her acceptance, but give her time to adjust.

Silver Member
    Good for you. Good for your wife. Congratulations. You demonstrated courage and honesty.

Glad to hear it went well. Best of luck.

Hello Firegirl

Glad to hear it went well.

Your children are bound to notice things, and they have excellent BS detectors. Best think about what you're going to say when they start asking questions before they get asked. A "you don't need to know about that" or something of that nature is going to raise more questions in their minds. They also have access to information on the internet, unlike ourselves when we were their age. In my view, the best way is to answer their questions honestly and in an age appropriate manner.

Being honest can take some weight off the shoulders and relief , Di had some great advise for you and I couldn't express that more.. It's important to respect your wife's wishes and I do suggest asking her ( now that the cat is out of the bag ) if she fully understands what a little more means.. That way if she has any issues with the " little bit more" perhaps some early boundaries can made ..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I came out to my wife 6 months ago. When after I told her my dressing went into overdrive I was suddenly free. I haven't had many chances to be myself recently and I have gone a bit mental. My wife has told me to get dressed tonight. For the first time in a while I am truly chilled our