Thread: Unusual experience lingerie shopping.p

Talking Unusual experience lingerie shopping.p

Its been a long 2 years since my wife lost her job and dressing has taken a back seat.On top otf it all my father in law now lives with us and further curtails any freedom at home.Not with standing the difficulties I was at local winners looking fort a pretty pair of panties.On entering the store I first stopped at the plus size blouses to daydream of some new clothes when my attention was caught by a female shopper watching me go through the rack, Picking out a few I would love to purchase.On from there to the panties and she comes right next to me with 2 pairs she decided not to buy.Usually when I am looking at the selections women keep a respectful distance.This beautifull lady , in her 40"s says " girlfriend or wife".Being as bold as I am I replied with only a second or two of hesitation that they where for me.What followed was a great conversation on why , how long and how much she liked the openess and honesty I displayed.She also included telling me of a past boyfreind who used to dress and the fun they had together roleplaying.You never know what will happen when you simply open up.

That would make you feel like you had a partner in CD ing. I have a wife that helps me, but a stranger we can open more sometimes to especially our feelings about what we gals do.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You never know sometimes do you?

Banned Read only
    I'll be money or a pair of panties the woman was trying to pick you up. If in a prior relationship a boyfriend was a cross dresser, she most certainly made you for one too. When a woman is on the prowl for a man, she find any reason to make contact. You'd be surprised the number of times a guy will get rammed with a shopping cart in the produce aisle.

The last time I said they were for me I thought the sales lady was going to pass out...she turned white as can be a stumbled off! LOL!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I had an experience similar but the lady was wass quite rude to me I was at Targat shopping for panties and she came up behind me ans asked in a very rude voice ARE YOU FINISHED. without hesitation I said no , would you please move so I can continue shopping then she really got mad and called me a faggot, that is when I just left,
    she followed me out to my car and said something I din't hear. Oh thats the life..
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

I had a similar experience at a Wal Mart after picking up a simple nightgown and checking out with other more male items (like stuff for the car, batteries and a screwdriver). The young female clerk simply said I'd look good in the nightgown and I thanked her and said I hoped so. She smiled and it was a very pleasant experience, notwithstanding the fact that I was old enough to be her father!
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Georgette View Post
    I had an experience similar but the lady was wass quite rude to me I was at Targat shopping for panties and she came up behind me ans asked in a very rude voice ARE YOU FINISHED. without hesitation I said no , would you please move so I can continue shopping then she really got mad and called me a faggot, that is when I just left,
    she followed me out to my car and said something I din't hear. Oh thats the life..
    Was she an SA or a customer? Am assuming a customer. Not much you can do at that point but keep calm. If an SA, I'd report her to the management.

Follow your dream.
    I always open and honest when shopping BUT in this example I would lie simply to make the nasty person feel bad. I'd say I'm buying a gift for my wife and then go off on her.

I had an experience similar but the lady was wass quite rude to me I was at Targat shopping for panties and she came up behind me ans asked in a very rude voice ARE YOU FINISHED.
    Georgette - I had the same thing happen at Kohls. While normally somewhat timid when the women asked me to leave the panties section, I just stated no and she huffed and left.

Mind you I am wary of people that are so responsive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    While looking through a large line of bras at Marshalls a woman asked, do you always wear them? I answered, yes. Then I realized what was just said. I stood up and asked her why she wanted to know. She mumbled that she was cool with it and didn't really think before asking a curiosity question without thinking. I'm sure she could see that I had on a bra through the white top I was wearing as I reached to pick up the various bras. We talked for a minute or so and both of us continued lingerie shopping.

At another discount store in the Midwest where I had looked through the lingerie for several minutes I had a manager (I assume) come out from the office on her way home and tell me the that the bra I was holding wasn't my color. I turned and asked her what color I should be. We both laughed, I asked her if she would like a drink, but she said she couldn't that night. I left the city the next day anyway.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Sometimes its not about shopping..to open up on things..like today.. a coworker recently divorced so he is being the hmmm how do i say it nicely "guy on the hunt for anything". He has a lot of comments about women and of course tries throwing me out there in the mix but I'm like..'I'm good'. He confides on his recent conquest of dating to another female coworker..anyway..we talked about him shaving his legs cuz of a fuel accident..something about his hair growing in patches..anyway..i told her today that he should just say he is a distance biker, a swimmer, or 'she made me do it' or ... I just like it at times..

she laughed..then as we talked more, i decided to tease her about how some SOs make some of us dress for Halloween..and I showed her a pic of me.. she was floored..then another Halloween pic..and again..then i showed her more of other holidays and just cuz i wanted to dress..she was impressed and was surprised.. so it was nice to open up to another.. again.. see how monday goes as I swore her to secretecy.. lol..

but I have had some good ventures in shopping when an SA is open to it all..maybe to make the sale or experience in it all..who knows.. still it can be fun..
    Last edited by Marissa; 06-16-2013 at 12:38 AM.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Micayla...

Thanks so much for this story...you are very brave.

Heartwarming response from this lady.

Well done.

Leah