Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: woman's jeans

Truthfully, I didn't try them for the fit, I tried them because they're omens jeans. BUT, they are lighter and I do find the lower rise more comfortable and they seem to be more flattering on me than men's jeans which end to sag too much.

I love everything about women's jeans.I went through a little learning curve trying to squeeze into them too.....purchased about 7 pair in my trials with them.I had to get it right. Women's jeans are so different and we do not have the same waist to hip ratio's..

I think most cd's should consider a tailor fit.I went through this at my local cleaners when trying to get a pair of olive green skinnys taken in.The seamstress just had me put them on and stand on a stool while she measured it all up.Personally,I don't think they look good on us unless the fit is perfect. So it is all perfectly doable to just go in there and have this done.

I agree! Women's jeans are so much more comfortable than mens. The size 11 fits me perfectly. I think it's because they have some spandex making them more stretchable. Lovesick Jeans is my favorite brand. This is the pair I bought last week at Hot Topic.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Gir...ans-731300.jsp