Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plan B

Plan B

We are used to and enjoy the freedom to express ourselves for the most part. Sometimes things can change virtually overnight though. What would you do if all of a sudden crossdressing was totally outlawed and made a crime? Anyone caught doing it would be imprisoned or worse. How would you manage to carry on? What would your alternative plan be? Would you go underground and CD totally in secret or just do it anyway? It's always good to have a backup plan in mind just in case. Don't say it can never happen as it has and can.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would move to a place where basic human rights still have meaning. If this would be a worldwide situation then I would likely end up in jail or dead.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    . . . What would you do if all of a sudden crossdressing was totally outlawed and made a crime? Anyone caught doing it would be imprisoned or worse. . . .
    Seems to me there would be an awful lot of dead crossdressers then . . .

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Considering that a huge portion of the population smokes dope, we all speed a little, and we're just starting to take DWI's seriously. The law seems to be just another small obstacle to get around. We all break the rules when it's convenient. We'd find a way.

I was thinking the same thing Lynn. Most of us are smarter than the av-er-age "muggle", right?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'd try to revert back to my existence until I reached the point where I accepted this part of me and cross-dressing was "decriminalized". Basically go hard core male mode, have nothing do with anything fem related, refuse to watch any TV shows or movies with attractive woman or outfits, bulk up again, start drinking heavily, and overall become a really unpleasant grumpy, miserable person.

Or on second thought I'll just find loopholes in the law which can easily be exploited. Ex. An arrest for wearing pantyhose, I will fight it with a doctor's note which say's need to wear support hose for medical reason's. Make-up offense- I have a skin condition like vitiligo so I must wear make up.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Well, for the older ones of us, before the internet and in a time of far less acceptance of anything contrary to social norms, we felt like we had to handle this alone, believing that it was illegal, immoral, against God's will, deviant, something wrong with me, etc. etc. But as Lynn Marie said, we found a way.

I think I'd join Robin Hoodie and Her Merrie Maids and become an outlaw in Sherwood....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Funny when I first read the OP I thought of all those cheesy B movies....

You know stuff like "The Attack of the Killer Clowns", "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman", etc

What would you call a group of avenging Crossdressers??

No doubt about it, I'd move.

they can have my lipstick when they pry it from my cold dead manicured hands. Underground would have a whole different meaning than what the OP meant...
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Probably get caught and do jail time.

Guess you've been following the retrograde actions of Russia of late.
    Well, I was in the closet for so many years fearing that someone would find out I became pretty good at hiding. It wouldn't be so foreign to go back in the dark again, but I certainly wouldn't like it.
    In another 10 years I just won't give rat's ass.jpgand then they can do whatever they please to me, I'll be too old to care.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Who cares? You probably already commit several felonies each day and don't even know it. They can't possibly enforce all the laws, so just don't draw any attention to yourself and do as you like. CDs that stay in the closet or pass 100% should be OK.

Silver Member
    If that issue comes about, IMO some of those that have created and enforce the laws regarding CDing may become our underground allies, team leaders, spies, and agents to find the weaknesses to over throw and over turn the CD laws.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    i would assume that the privacy of the home was still in place, so there will always be that. I could see a jump in the black market for fake ID. Lot of us getting the M changed to F to flash to the gestapo showing we are really not crossdressing.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I would no doubt spend a lot of time as my alter ego the "Masked Avenger" with a costume kind of like Ms Marvel's to fight those who would oppress us.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    There are places in the world where that is already the case. There are even places where its still a crime to be gay. If you want to know what people do under those circumstances, you only have to look at those countries.

I would not worry too much, about human governments too much, except for some. If it was a law under Jesus or God's government set up on earth, I would shake in my heels, and worry!

Whats a good outfit for civil (or maybe not so civil depending on my mood) disobedience?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Well, for the older ones of us, before the internet and in a time of far less acceptance of anything contrary to social norms, we felt like we had to handle this alone, believing that it was illegal, immoral, against God's will, deviant, something wrong with me, etc. etc. But as Lynn Marie said, we found a way.
    Agreed. I would still do it, just hide it better.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Where would I enlist for the revolutionary underground, as in French underground of WW II fame?

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Then it's time for 24/7 Marguarite !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Jean View Post
    Funny when I first read the OP I thought of all those cheesy B movies....

You know stuff like "The Attack of the Killer Clowns", "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman", etc
    What would you call a group of avenging Crossdressers??
    Something equally cheesy like this perhaps.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

Silver Member
    Well I did it when it was illegal in the 50s and 60s. It got you arrested for wearing a disguise.