Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Father's Day gifts you *really* want?

I didnt get anything femme, but my wife said get me a 1 hour massage which I find wonderful. I love massages and rarely ever get them so its a nice treat. I wouldn't mind a mani/pedi but that not really anything I can see her getting me lol. I'm super happy about the massage though.

Banned Read only
    My children (a boy and a girl) are all grown and have families of their own. We all got together today for a cookout and some family time. The grandkids wore grandma out. What more could one ask for?

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, My Daughter gave me a $50.00 gift card sounds like a road trip to JCP or Payless tomorrow.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I got a metal basket to grill vegetables in and an apron from my dear wife.
    I played go fish and drank tea with my daughter. Nice, quiet day.
    My wife kept calling it "other mother's day." Cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

For the things I REALLY want, I do the shopping. I needed a new gas grill, and that's what I got as a gift---very manly with lots of stainless steel. I love it!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I was so thrilled with my presents. On Saturday my wife bought me a new lace front wig as I was out as Suzanne in the city! I now have a shorter more real looking really red wig. I would have never thought I was a red head but it looks so good! Then yesterday she gave me an epilator! She has been so supportive and kind to me as we have faced this together. There are ups and downs but I really think we will continue to work this out and love each other. Finally for my male side she gave me luxury suite tickets to the Sonoma NASCAR race! Could it get any better?
    Suzanne
    Last edited by Suzanne F; 06-17-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Hi all,
    My wife surprised me with a gift bag topped off with PINK paper on Sat night. I opened it to find,,,,,,,,, TWO PACKS of new panties. She said, I couldn't think of anything else that you need! I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!
    Lilly

Banned Read only
    To all of you w/ nice supportive, loving, accepting wives................

Thank you for all the replies, I hope you had a great Father's Day no matter what gifts you may or may not have received!

Love this board! This is the best CD community site on the 'net. Love you all!!!!!!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

I haven't recieved anything for fathers day in a long time but one of my best ones was years ago when I got up early and sat in the living room playing video games in just a slip when a friend of my daughters stopped by(he knew about my dressing) and sat do next to me and then we competed on the game, the wife and daughter wanted to take me to dinner but Eric and I just sat there and played the game all day. Best gift ever.:

First to meet a matching and accepting woman then become a father.

My wife told me the other day that she will be getting me some stockings and gstrings

Then she will tell everyone that she gave me the "typical Fathers Day gift - socks and undies" hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    If my children gave be a bra and pantie set for fathers day, I would have to reassess my situation in society.
    Beverley - I totally agree if you want bras and panties wait till mothers day...Ellie