Thread: Dating Sites for CrossDressers

Dating Sites for CrossDressers

I am sure this question has been asked before on this forum , though , at the risk of asking again hehe - Are there any good Dating sites that members could recommend that , perhaps , contain women who , in principal , are quite happy to and maybe want to , date a Crossdresser

Sure , I understand that there are what I might term "fetish" sites around but I was thinking more like a place like this but a Dating site that allows people who do enjoy dressing up to get to know straight/bi-sexual/gay/lesbian women who have no issues or problems with a man who loves to Crossdress

As always , I will be interested in your advice and your replies

Cheers for the Moment

Hope u come up with some good sites.

I have a problems finding a accepting gg out there.

Please if anyone knows of a good site.

Dating site for a girl who is OK with a crossdresser.

Hi,

I personally don't think sites like that exist. The number of GG's actively looking for or making a point to be open to cd boyfriends I imagine are astronomically low. I suspect the best bets are finding a girlfriend, sharing the cd lifestyle with her and being happy if she is neutral about it or doesn't see it as an immediate problem and building from there.

I think we straight males with a killer fashion sense have to wow them ladies with the whole package of what we bring to the table. This is hard under the best circumstances, to say nothing of trying to meet girls en femme. It's a numbers game. I think we keep looking until we hit the right one. No shortcuts that I can envision. Love to be wrong though!

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Hi,

Well i joined a few, though i doughted any one would be the slightest interested in myself let alone my background, well i have said hi to a few lovely women & that has been quite nice, though im not really interested in a relastionship. friends yes, now as to men iv had three who were or seemed interested in myself though i polighty said to them they would be better with a natal born women who could give what you need as its not possable because im intersexed,

I know im not one to lead others on im up front from the start .

It seems to me however that there are some groups or org's ,hobby groups even sewing & cooking danceing or others interests you may have , why not join them you wont to meet people then go out join a group.

As iv said many times im a member of many groups with a membership of over 1000. people Iv been on the forums for a short time since 07. yet i dont hear anyone tell me they have joined any groups, im not talking about trans or dresser groups, i just dont understand why not , whats the issue, wheres the problem.

Scottish soc, Renaissance , Edwardian we have two groups , Museum . was with the womens institute or federation just we disbanded our group for now,

Bike ridding group, I dont even need to say i meet many people , photography as well.

Now you know i have some disadvantages in my apprance & other issues i have yet i still go out & be with those with in our groups. hey dont make the mistake oh yea its easy for me im a woman think again it may appeare that way its not because sometimes its very very hard, so if i can get out & do what i do why cant you all.

The crunch is it takes guts & backbone & maybe bloody mindedness, to do it, oh yea, who's the Wimp then......not this kid,

There are some quite good dateing sites & i know some nice people are on them & are really looking for a partner, so i can say they are free well run & take your time just be carefull because some are not what they seem .some i can track through our german forum & find thier details if they are false & some are, & go under a few different names, with false pic's & info.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 06-19-2013 at 06:21 AM.

I am a member at one of the "fetish" type sites. Recently met an incredibly attractive woman through the site in question. She is into me no matter what I am wearing. They are out there, tough to find sometimes, but they exist.

I don't know whether any are better than others.
    There are a lot of fish in the sea and a lot of water between the fish.

You have to keep looking all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Never had any success at online sties and they are kind of scary. Everyone I've dated have been friends of friends, met at clubs or parties.

Sites specifically tailored toward transgender people anywhere on the spectrum are typically leaning more toward hookups than toward actual relationships. Not only that, but a majority of the people who will be interested are men. I've been on quite a number of dating sites over the years, and I've only had a small handful of women who seemed interested, and that was for hookups as well. Don't use specialty sites, they're based on sex more than anything, and it doesn't sound like that's what you're looking for.

Your best bet would be to use a normal dating site and just be open about who you are and what you're looking for. You're likely to chat with a few people at very least.

Kinda funny, I'm trying to hook up two of my GG friends with a CD cause they both are into us femmie guys :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sliplover View Post
    Do women search for men on that site?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Do women search for men on that site?
    I have been a member there for years. If you're looking for a boyfriend, or a girlfriend with male parts, that's a good site!

If you're looking for GG's? They r there, but like hen's teeth, quite rare. Anyone can join free and check out the members for a week or two before they begin charging u. I stay because it was free when I joined.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I met my fiance on Eharmony. Make a profile on more popular site. Just be up front that your cross dresser. I would just throw it in there as something about yourself. Don't write a novel about it or go into huge amount of details. I've seen couple CD's profiles looking for GG's. Many of them just went wayyyy to into the whole thing. One for example I can think of... Their CDing made up about 95% of their profile and their write up about themselves was extremely long read.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was on Hot Or Not years ago and found a few GG's into CDing guys.
    Dated one for about 8 months and we date occasionally still a very nice lady too.

Ok , thanks for your advice ladies and gents hehe

I dare say , I might register on , for want of a better word , a "normal" dating site , mention my dressing up and see how things go/develop from there

Cheers

I met my GG partner of 4 years now on dateacrossdresser.com web site! So while I agree the chances are low on some dating sites, it does work! But then I have had good success in meeting and dating ladies while enfemme also. So the key for me is to just be yourself and you will meet others, ladies seem to sense when someone is trying too hard.

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

I had good luck with okcupid. I've also had pretty good results meeting women with my boy profile. The trick is to take control of the situation. Tell them early on, in a positive way. I haven't had any terrible reactions yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SometimesDiana View Post
    I had good luck with okcupid. I've also had pretty good results meeting women with my boy profile. The trick is to take control of the situation. Tell them early on, in a positive way. I haven't had any terrible reactions yet.
    That's because you look amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesDiana View Post
    I had good luck with okcupid.
    That's because you look amazing!
    well that makes me feel real good. Been on OK Cupid for 8 months, got two requests for dates FROM MEN, one reply from a woman telling me I am going to hell and one from a woman who told me I should be ashamed trying to trick people. It was my looks, I see that kept me from finding a date
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,