Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

I understand that most MTF crossdressers are 100% heterosexual or claim to be. I do find that strange because at least for me I turn into a woman in my head. It's not just about the clothes. makeup, hair, etc. I do kind of change sexuality while dressed. Of course I do like just dressing for dressings sake. The thing is for most MTF crossdressers who are in the closet it's quite a lonely affair. I have been with three guys while dressed. Zero not dressed. There is no way I would be with a guy sexually while in guy mode. I have absolutely no desire for that. Yet I do get off knowing guys like the way I look when dolled up.

I also loved getting ready for a guy who was coming to see me. One of the main pluses is knowing that I'm actually going to be able to interact with someone while dressed. As soon as I'm dressed I want to do what women do sexually for guys. It's more about in my mind being a more complete woman. Taking what is in my head and the outside illusion as far as it can go. Hooking up with guys is very risky behavior even though I was very careful, and while I only did it the three times it was on my mind a lot. While never the most important part of my dressing it was great knowing should I choose I could totally immerse myself in that side of me. Did I mention I'm in therapy LOL.

Well, I think if you like guys dressed, you probably like guys not dressed. Its just easier to express when dressed. Its kind of like wearing a mask. A football player wouldn't hit a another guys but without that helmet/uniform on, unless he's Chad Johnson.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cheryl, I have never thought about switching teams.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

i am only 18 and when i get dressed i definitely think about boys. im also bi though so thats a constant for me. my boyfriend loves to see me all dressed up so i most def think about boys when im dressed. i love role playing with him. i dress up and play house wife. i feel its only natural to feel that way.

I don't think about guys while not dressed. I may have a messed up view of what being bisexual means, but bisexual to me means being sexually attracted to your own sex. I don't consider myself male while dressed. As a matter of fact I'm not sure I'm totally male to begin with.

Sure I can imagine myself dressed when not dressed and think about guys, but I can assure you guys don't turn me on at work or when I'm out and about not en femme. I never think of guys sexually unless I'm dressed.

Try and figure this out. When I'm dressed I become much less interested in women sexually. I'm not sure I would be nearly aroused by a woman while dressed in a sexual situation.

Reni Howard

I like men when dressed

When in drab I am only into girls. Don't think about guys at all. But when I get all dressed up, all I can think about is a tall, hard, man and what I'd like him to do to me.

Not sure how I feel about guys when dressed, but I'm definitely attracted to other CD's while dressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Renihoward View Post
    When in drab I am only into girls. Don't think about guys at all. But when I get all dressed up, all I can think about is a tall, hard, man and what I'd like him to do to me.
    I have been with guys as Ruthie a few times, they have done to me just what you think you want them to do to you. It is the feeling of being a woman, a true woman that is most desirable to us yet so many girls denie these feelings and urges.

I definitely am attracted to men when I dress and have found many men attracted to me as a woman. It's quite exciting as it's just an extension of my fem side to feel what a woman feels wanting to be attractive and desirable to men. I have had a few wonderful encounters with men when dressed and when not dressed I have no interest in men. Not sure what or how my brain switches on and off here as have searched for that answer for years with lots of confusing answers. Meanwhile nothing has changed in my feelings when I dress.

I had to take a look at your profile Ruthie as thought you looked so much like Helen Mirren... Noticed your profile pics are Helen... she is beautiful but it's a bit deceitful on your part as would love to see you as you sound so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthie801 View Post
    I have been with guys as Ruthie a few times, they have done to me just what you think you want them to do to you. It is the feeling of being a woman, a true woman that is most desirable to us yet so many girls denie these feelings and urges.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-15-2013 at 05:23 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

what avatars and profile photos people use is their preference, it isn't deceit
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

im confused
    (lol)

Certainly my attraction is to females/tgurls when dressed but I also find I have a soft spot for older men too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love each other .

When I am dressed and in "girl" mode, I am all about guys. I have had some very pleasant experiences with men. I think for women like us, the true test of womanhood boils down to being a true woman and sharing ourselves with a man. I am Bi-sexual and while lesbian encounters with another woman, or TV, CD is fun, there is nothing that beats spending a night with a really cute guy

I'm gay but whem I'm enfemme the urge just explodes.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I am dressed there is no issue. I am exactly what I present. In my mind I am a beautiful woman and my behavior reflects that attitude. I want t be loved.

For me it's kind of like the movie "Victor, Victoria"... Julie Andrews plays a woman pretending to be a man who is pretending to be a woman who loves a man who thinks she's a man but is, well...on and on. It can get so darned complicated sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    I'm gay but whem I'm enfemme the urge just explodes.
    Arlene you are just tooo much....lol
    For me its only women.(except for Arlene) In guy mode I love women, en femme I love women (Am I a lesbian) Ellie
    Last edited by Ellie52; 07-15-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Time for an updated tally

So far there are 38 definite nos and 76 positive responses ranging from definite yes to occasional yes "but only in fantasy", to "no attraction to men but just want to have sex with them" , to attracted to crossdressers only (who have male parts ). There were also 30 ambiguous answers and discussion posts.

So the tally is:

No - 33%
    Positive - 67%

Quote Originally Posted by toni_62 View Post
    I understand that most MTF crossdressers are 100% heterosexual or claim to be.
    I'm beginning to wonder if this is true.
    Last edited by ReineD; 07-15-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Reine

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Dear Robyn2006,
    Thank you for your comment, I agree with you totally.
    Luv,
    Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleT View Post
    I think for women like us, the true test of womanhood boils down to being a true woman and sharing ourselves with a man.
    I would like to put forth the crazy idea that there is no such thing as a "true" woman and if there was it would NOT be accomplished by her relationship to a man.
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

Ellie,
    Thank your for the recognition, I deserve as much attention as I can garner.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I'm in girl mode, I'm full out lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    So far there are 38 definite nos and 76 positive responses ranging from definite yes to occasional yes "but only in fantasy", to "no attraction to men but just want to have sex with them" , to attracted to crossdressers only (who have male parts ). There were also 30 ambiguous answers and discussion posts.

So the tally is:

No - 33%
    Positive - 67%

I'm beginning to wonder if this is true.

As I was reading through the responses I was wondering the same thing, then I started thinking more about it and looked at some of the other statistics for this forum:

Members 27,829 Active Members 6,266 Number of replies stating a preference 114

That means that .4 percent of the members, or 1.8 percent of the active members replied stating a preference. I'm not sure that's enough of a sample to draw any type of conclusion. It could be that the question is only being answered by a small group that have an interest in the original assumption/question. Regardless of what we are seeing here, I can still believe that the majority of people CDing are heterosexual (even if I'm not one of them). Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    what avatars and profile photos people use is their preference, it isn't deceit
    I understand that you can't require people to use actual photos of themselves and even if you tried, you would have no way of enforcing it, but I think we often assume that the avatar photo is the actual person making the post and in some ways get a mental image of that person. I guess that's a mistake.

BTW: My avatar photo is me, in person, recently, in case anyone cares.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinSassyPants View Post
    I would like to put forth the crazy idea that there is no such thing as a "true" woman and if there was it would NOT be accomplished by her relationship to a man.
    Spoken by a true GG. Interesting to me, the thoughts between and man and a woman. I suspect that men wanting to be with men is more of a lustful position versus a realization of true womanhood. Sorry, just my thoughts.