Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

When in drab I have absolutely no attraction to men! When dressed as a woman I must admit I look at men as sexual objects!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleT View Post
    When I am dressed and in "girl" mode, I am all about guys. I have had some very pleasant experiences with men. I think for women like us, the true test of womanhood boils down to being a true woman and sharing ourselves with a man. I am Bi-sexual and while lesbian encounters with another woman, or TV, CD is fun, there is nothing that beats spending a night with a really cute guy
    Am with you hon. before i met my SO, i loved being as womanly as possible in a man's arms. Made me feel absolutly feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaPenny View Post
    I'm not sure that's enough of a sample to draw any type of conclusion. It could be that the question is only being answered by a small group that have an interest in the original assumption/question. Regardless of what we are seeing here, I can still believe that the majority of people CDing are heterosexual (even if I'm not one of them). Just my 2 cents worth.
    Good point, Paula!
    Reine

When en femme I am defiantly Bi. I've had 3 or 4 boyfriends over the years and 3 girlfriends and have enjoyed them all. I could never do anything with a guy while in guy mode, but when I'm en femme I enjoy being with a gentleman...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I am sorry about the confusion about my avatar. it's just that due to my circumstances I can not post my own pictures. As I have stated in other post, Helen Mirren is my ideal as to what a woman should be. Since I am older (59) I can not see myself aspiring to be a 20 something starlite, but a mature beutiful woman is someone I can dream i could be. I do hope you all understand.

Hi all - it's been a long long time since I've visited this site and posted anything on this forum. I've thought about this question quite a bit and I think that the claim "if you're attracted to men while dressed, you're attracted to men while not dressed" isn't entirely accurate since it turns on how we understand 'attracted'. Here's what I've noticed (something I've talked about on my blog). I find that I'm viscerally attracted to women - I *notice* women, especially attractive women. Men? I don't really notice them much. The good looking men I do notice, I notice more in the way I may notice a nice house, or a nice car, etc. - it's purely like noticing a fact. With women, however, it's not just a noticing, but a noticing coupled with a sensual, desirous touch, which varies in degrees depending on how attractive I find the woman.

Now, with that said, when I'm dressed, I noticed that I found myself being "attracted" to men. But notice that I put that in scare quotes. The attraction towards men while I'm dressed is totally and completely distinct in its phenomenology. I am not attracted to them in the same way that I am attracted to women. After some serious thinking, I realized that the attraction is completely derivative and based on my own desire to look and feel like a woman. To have a man looking at me, desiring me lustfully, etc. turns me on only because it heightens my sense of 'being a woman' (i.e. feeling like a woman), and it's this heightened feeling of femininity that turns me on, not necessarily the man per se. So it's as if the man is the thing that could complete my transition to 'being a woman'.

This all personal so I am in no way suggesting that this is the case for everyone else. I've experimented with men before and certain things disgusted me and turned me off completely, while other things turned me on (the man staring at me, manhandling me from behind while I'm fully dressed, etc.)

So, for me, the man (this sounds bad) becomes more like a tool to heighten my sense of feeling like a woman, and that is what turns me on, not the man himself. The typical aesthetic qualities of a man (handsome, fit, etc.) do not directly turn me on at all, but only insofar as they accentuate my feeling feminine and like a sexy woman. The typical aesthetic qualities I find physically attractive in a woman (face, hair, nice legs, slender body, proportioned breasts, etc.) directly and immediately turn me on.

I think that my observations of my own experiences suggest that I'm not quite gay, since it seems that, at least from what I gather from my gay friends, that being gay means experiencing an attraction for the same sex in the way I experience towards members of the opposite sex.

I'm attracted to men dressed or not. But the important thing for me is that when dressed I feel they're attracted to me. This isn't always true. In fact for one man it was a positive turn off. But he was gay. What being dressed does so is to give me the licence to be myself fully as in female. No more pretence. As a man. I'm holding back, never allowing myself to completely express my female side. In fact that's why I often underdress. It's an attempt to free myself up a little.

While there are many completely straight crossdressers. I do believe some are not being completely straight (pun there) to themselves or their wives/SOs. My own experience leads me to believe many CDs are bi and can only really express it when dressed.

Which all just proves that people are complex creatures.

Oh and btw I do like the clothes too.

Edit: Having read Jill's post above I agree with much of it in my case except that being dressed doesn't change that. I too have found that my attraction to women is quite different to the attraction I have for men and I believe too that the way a gay man sees a man is different to what I see in a man. My own interpretation is that I see men the way women do. That's one of the reasons I have few male friends. Eventually I become attracted to them. This is awkward with straight men, needless to say and if he's gay, he's not looking for a woman.
    Last edited by mariehart; 07-16-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Never been with a man, but have had desires (when dressed). Always thought that having a guy treat me like a lady, feeling his arms around me would be wonderful. Sometimes when dressed head to toes I want to feel and express femininity so much I think being with a man would bring me closer to my desire of womanhood....just been too scared to do it, so far

OK, let's get definite about how I personally feel. I am bi-sexual but, as a male, I like gay, bi-sexual or straight men only for sex, not relationships. I like women for both. When dressed, for some reason I suddenly lose interest in gay men and find straight men exceptionally attractive...even though I know the chance of hooking up with a straight man is almost zero. Someone explain to me why I lose interest in gay men when dressed...I sure can't explain it.

My current Boy Friend considers himself starigh as have the majority of my male partners. They only inact when I'm "ArleneRaquel."
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jill_cd_girl View Post
    Hi all - it's been a long long time since I've visited this site and posted anything on this forum.
    WHERE in tarnation's have you been Girlie? We're glad you're back

Quote Originally Posted by ruthie801 View Post
    I am sorry about the confusion about my avatar. it's just that due to my circumstances I can not post my own pictures.
    Don't worry Sweetie, I didn't even know about Helen. That avatar is you and I know you through her.

Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    I'm attracted to men dressed or not. But the important thing for me is that when dressed I feel they're attracted to me.
    Food for the wolves, make sure you carry something to ward them off, like a flyswatter

I most certainly like women but sometimes when dressed and only sometimes I would like to wear bra,garters and nylons and be with a man but if I found myself in that scenario not sure if I could do it so it will probably remain only an occaional fantasy

I keep thinking about it a lot and it appears that I just can't think of myself in any sexual context as a man, it would explain quite a lot actually.
    I'd say I'm in sort of a reverse to a lot of posts where I'm more interested in men but I'm still a bit curious about being with a woman though it's moot at the time being regardless.

Even so, finding a woman that's a top would be like an atom in a haystack kind of deal.

Personally, I have no attraction to men whether enfemme or otherwise. Now...another cross dresser is another story entirely. Just something we share, common experience, gender identity, not really sure. But there is a special relationship between 2 girls that GG's or men cannot match.

Suppose that makes me a lipstick lesbian, but I accept and embrace that.

Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    My current Boy Friend considers himself starigh as have the majority of my male partners. They only inact when I'm "ArleneRaquel."
    The majority of men I met considered themselves straight because they are only attracted to you when you're dressed as a woman. Some absolutely refused to see me as a male. One even had a further stipulation. I had to smell female which I apparently did. Some would agree they were bi. This is an interesting phenomenon not much investigated.

The majority of men I met considered themselves straight because they are only attracted to you when you're dressed as a woman

...This is an interesting phenomenon not much investigated.
    Here's an interesting experiment. Although no one knows what's inside of someone's pants, try to discern whether these men are attracted to post-op transsexuals. According to members in our TS section, on average they're not. Which means that ultimately they're attracted to the one thing that GGs don't have ... which doesn't exactly make them straight.
    Last edited by ReineD; 07-17-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Quoted the wrong thing.
    Reine

its crossed my mind when i am dressed, if i feel happy about it then ya give it a try only can so no

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    Never been with a man, but have had desires (when dressed). Always thought that having a guy treat me like a lady, feeling his arms around me would be wonderful. Sometimes when dressed head to toes I want to feel and express femininity so much I think being with a man would bring me closer to my desire of womanhood....just been too scared to do it, so far
    You and me both sister. LOL

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Sorry. I dont have an attraction to genetic males in either boy or girl mode. I guess that makes me a lesbian?
    Erica

I have never done anything with a guy but would consider one particular activity if the chance presented itself in the right way....

Beyond that, I have no desire to hug kiss or be 'taken' by a guy. Girls are too awesome, and soft, and well....womanly...

Very interesting thoughts. I just love to be dressed and out among men. The flirting and having them come on to me is so very exciting. Having a man making love to me and treating me as a lady seems to be the pinnacle of cross dressing and being feminine.

Banned Read only
    Some would agree they were bi. This is an interesting phenomenon not much investigated.
    Marie, I speak as one, Men want to satisfy a fire. This fire, is overbearing. Beauty is a major factor in helping w/ quenching it. If a man has had his full of what a woman offers, then to enhance the fire, we may seek "a difference" in a sexual fantasy. A beautiful GG, just doesn't cut it anymore. But, it wouldn't be Lovemaking, it would just be lustful sex IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    . Which means that ultimately they're attracted to the one thing that GGs don't have ... which doesn't exactly make them straight.
    Like I said Reine, A Difference.

Quote Originally Posted by anneob2002 View Post
    Beyond that, I have no desire to hug kiss or be 'taken' by a guy. Girls are too awesome, and soft, and well....womanly...
    I'm afraid I must agree, at least for me. I cannot give myself completely to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaina Ann View Post
    Very interesting thoughts. I just love to be dressed and out among men.
    Yes, it's very interesting to see this, I actually see.........myself, when I was a youngen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaina Ann View Post
    Having a man making love to me and treating me as a lady seems to be the pinnacle of cross dressing and being feminine.
    Totally agree, Alaina! For me, this is pink heaven!
    I'm always a woman!

Been there, done that. However, I personally enjoy the company, feel, and (fill in the blank) of other CD's.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oooo no way I'm Straight out lesbian however if it did come up to my attention I could be a bit deviant but no kissing :-)