Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

For me it was never quite so much a matter of being attracted to males while dressed up. It was more a matter of feeling (or hoping, or wishing, whatever ...) that males were attracted to the female that I had temporarily become. I never seriously considered having an actual real-life sexual experience with anybody while dressed up, though--it was totally a sort of a fantasy thing.

It is definately a fantasy. I am sure I'd be nervous!

No I only have eyes for one person and that's ,my current Girl Friend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My answer to this is kinda of odd. I love getting attention from guys ,being checked out ect. I may even flirt a little in the right situation. But definitely no farther than that , I have no desire to actually be with a guy while dressed , or with any one else for that matter. I like woman , well just one actually , untill death do us part. But that's in guy mode. Lexi loves to be sexy , but has no interest in being sexual. Crazy right ? Lol

Only when Dressed am I attracted to men and like to dress for them.

Nope, not me, no interest in men at all (nasty, brutish, smelly things - oops nearly forgot, under all this I AM one! - too bad!)

I would love be with a man in fem. I just have to find one

Silver Member
    What might be just as interesting would be a comparison of guys who would be interested in a crossdresser yet say they are totally straight. I think we all have fantasies which are good and healthy and some act on them and some don't. It is up to each person to do what they want or what excites them.

Liking boys as a girl, yes, when I am out I find my self looking at the guys, I look at the girls also but it's looking at what they are wearing (oh I like that or no, that does not work).

I'm working through this right now. Up until recently it was girls only, whether I was presenting as a female or not. Recently, things seem to have changed when I'm presenting female. There is this guy, working at the one store where I shop, who I've become friends with over the last several months. The last few times we've been together we have had some hot make out sessions. We haven't gone any further than kissing and intimate touching. Not sure how far it will go but I like it a lot. When I'm in boy mode no way, but in girl mode, wow.

Not sure what's going on, going to enjoy while I figure it out. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks
    Danielle

not me, just women and their clothes

I don't want to admit it. But I find guys attractive when I am in fem. I have never told any friends about my cd no one knows about it.

But if the right good looking guy came along. I would gladly let him show me off.

Xoxo

No, only one woman in my life (oops I mean 2). Have no interest in men.

Hi Danielle, my advise is carry on enjoying yourself! He sounds like a really cute guy and you're both having a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-11-2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: read the quoting rules
    I'm always a woman!

I'm only attracted to hot women, and that includes all you lovely ladies here.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

When I am in girl mode, I am all about guys, have been with several...........way fun!

Robyn,

You make an excellent point. If we are trying to be like women, it would be understandable to like men when we are dressed.

I know that I want to be with a man when I am trying to be a woman.

Thanks for your insight.

Samantha Anne
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs,

Samantha Anne Miller[/SIZE]

Its all about the guys when I'm in girl mode. I've been with a man as a guy and enjoyed it immensely. Hope to experience it again as Julia!

I do not switch gender preferences when I am dressed. However, I would enjoy the opportunity to go out one a date (dinner and dancing (I am not much of a dancer, but if I don't have to take the lead I might do fine)) en fem.
    It would be the rare man howeever that would be able to treat a women (me) with respect knowing that it is just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleT View Post
    When I am in girl mode, I am all about guys, have been with several...........way fun!
    Totally agree! It is so much fun to be with a guy in girl mode!
    I'm always a woman!

Banned Read only
    I haven't read the entire thread (I can't even remember if I've posted on it before without checking), so apologies if this has been raised before.

But I'm intrigued about those who only say they are attracted to guys while in "girl mode". Is this a genuine attraction to guys that you have, or is it just part of a fantasy - using the guy as a "prop" so to speak in order to feel more feminine about yourselves?

If there is a genuine attraction, then surely you'd be attracted to guys whether you are in male or female "mode"? If it's not a genuine attraction, more of a fantasy that enables you to feel more feminine, then considering that you most probably think about your cding while not actually cding, as in say daydreaming for example, do you also think about being with a guy at such times also?

I do think that sexuality can often be fluid, rarely would a person rank 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual. I think sexuality is more akin to a preference, and for those who identify as heterosexual, the idea of being with a man just doesn't enter their thought process. That's not to say it would never happen - given the right circumstance, or a particular moment in your life, I think a lot of people could be at least tempted (but then such a circumstance may never occur). But here we have a number of people who are actively/consciously giving serious consideration to the idea of being with a man, under the right circumstance (i.e. dressed en femme), and are turned on by the possibility. That surely must push your own sexuality closer to being identified as bisexual than heterosexual? Even if you are of the opinion that you are "using" a man merely as a prop in order to gain a heightened sense of femininity (and it's that that you are actually craving), then acting on that would mean that you would be living an active bisexual lifestyle, even though you may identify yourself as being heterosexual.

I do suspect that for a lot of you, it is and will probably remain just a fantasy. And you're quite happy with that. But reading the replies, it just got me thinking (hence why I ask the questions above).

Originally I only dressed for guys, only recently have I been dressing on my own.

very mush a lesbian

I love women and men. When in fem mode its still the same. I agree though the man has to be a gentlemen. But do love the women as well. I guess that's why I like being one when I can.

For me, it is mostly the fantasy. When I am dressed and out and about, I want to believe that I am cute enough to attract a guy that I would find attractive.

I do think about how it would feel to make out with a guy, or to make love to a guy, but at the end of the day, I doubt I will ever act on it.

In boy mode, no interest at all...

-Shelly