Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Desirae View Post
    I remember seeing that, too, when I was checking out their website quite some time ago. That really threw me for a loop, too, how an organization like this could discriminate on the basis of sexuality. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
    As I said before, these things are loaded. This sounds intentional, made up by members so that they don't freak out their wives/girlfriends that they'll be "influenced" and run off with men. After all, if "everyone is straight or asexual" "you have nothing to worry". Can you see how this is designed to play out in a conversation for the wife/gf of a crossdresser?

You could put me down for a yes. Definately have the fantasies. I'm partly scared to act on it, because that may ruin the fantasy, because there is no way it can live up to what's in my head.

I've always been a sensitive person and I feel I have developed a wonderful feminine side to me but I've never felt an attraction to men when Dressed or not. In fact, to me, most men are appalling or simply unattractive and why these beautiful creatures who spend so much time and effort to make themselves beautiful, would want to have anything to do with most of the clods out there, is hard to understand but, I guess, whatever floats-your-boat.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I like both...so I guess I am bi...I have had girlfriends & boy friends . I do love being submissive...to me it is the ultimate in sexy.

Yep, I like the Guys.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

Cheryl,

I do to. I think it's a mind thing. but I go further and desire sex too.

I am Bi-Sexual so i find myself looking at both women and men. But oddly i find myself looking at women more when i am dressed

For me, the thrill of satisfying a man is really intensified when I'm dressed. It's definitely one of life's great pleasures!
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by PatChick View Post
    You could put me down for a yes. Definately have the fantasies. I'm partly scared to act on it, because that may ruin the fantasy, because there is no way it can live up to what's in my head.
    On the flip side, what if the experience ends up surpassing the fantasy?
    If you're attracted to guys then it's going to end up burning away at you anyway.

Hell, it burns away at me now not being able to get with a guy and I'm still riddled with testosterone for the time being.

for me personally I never had the slightest interest in men but the as I dress more often and go out more often The thoughts and feelings of being with a man have been sparked.The other day our condo had
    our fireplace inspected and I actually thought what I would do if he actually hit on me.Sometimes thoughts and reality are not on same page.As I increase my femininity the thoughts become more frequent

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    On the flip side, what if the experience ends up surpassing the fantasy?
    If you're attracted to guys then it's going to end up burning away at you anyway.

Hell, it burns away at me now not being able to get with a guy and I'm still riddled with testosterone for the time being.
    I guess it's like that line, "Is it better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all." So do you wish you had never tried it? or are you glad you experienced it?

Banned Read only
    So do you wish you had never tried it? or are you glad you experienced it?
    "It's better to regret the things you have done, than the things you haven't..."

So do you wish you had never tried it? or are you glad you experienced it?
    I haven't experienced it yet, but what I do know is that men are my primary attraction and while it might not be fireworks projected onto the side of a unicorn it's just a part of me that has that want and need.
    Shying away because it has the potential to be bad means I might never be with anyone ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    For me, the thrill of satisfying a man is really intensified when I'm dressed. It's definitely one of life's great pleasures!
    I agree, but I am very picky when it comes to men. At times I have felt sorry for women in the market looking for guys, so many thugs out there and complete morons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

in no way am i attracted to men and im a strong believer that its not what you wear that makes you who you are. that being said for some of us we dress because we admire woman and the feminine way and others dress because they want to be woman. im the latter so isnt sex with a man one of those checklist to be a woman? as much as pms and periods and child birth suck wouldnt you want to experience it, just once?
    Like i said there is no man i find attractive im not rushing off to blow Ryan Gosling i think the prefect solution would be to just buy a toy or two and try it out or maybe a compromise of sorts and hook up with a pre op transgender
    anyone feel the same way?
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 12-04-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Explicit sexual content removed

I think about guys when I'm dressed as a guy or a girl. I'm gay =)
    It's much easier to attract guys when I'm dressed as a girl. Hot!

i tend to lean towards guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    "It's better to regret the things you have done, than the things you haven't..."
    On the other hand:
    You catch thousands of fish and nobody calls you a fisherman.
    You harvest a hundred deer and nobody calls you a deer hunter.
    But you suck one **** and everybody calls you a **********.

i like some guys, mostly if they are fem

I like being a girl, but I couldn't emotionally have a relationship with one again. I just like guys, maybe because I just don't like be a guy at all, I don't know.

Being quite new to dressing im not really sure what or how far i would actually go but with my limited expeirence i do fantasize about being persued

Yes!

I've tried them all and enjoy them all. Each has a lot going for it.

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    On the other hand:
    But you suck one **** and everybody calls you a **********.
    This isn't very fair though, why should someone deny the experience that they desire because other people will have a problem with it?
    Bigots are always going to exist, don't let them get between you and a boner.

Though I'm pretty sure most homophobes would love to get between a few boners if you know what I mean.

It seems that being gay is more accepted than being a CDer.
    The only boner I'm interested in is my own.

Katie Lynn
    I have found that I am very heterosexual. When I am a guy, the idea of being with a guy is quite off putting. However, I dress to pretend I am a woman, with all the right parts, so when I am dressed I want nothing more than to give myself to a guy.